• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Why did the mods ban Steel Vanguard?

He believed once a girl hits puberty, she is fair game.

Yep. I remember reading that post and thinking that he had better be glad he didn't live near me because he would be dead. (At the time my daughter was about 14-15).

problematic-children-i.jpg

Hit

He said most of those things under the name Got Caught Steelin' . He came back as Steel Vanguard later and it didn't take too long before Supe alerted us that it was him.

I have not looked this up (don't care enough), but I specifically recall getting into a debate with Vanguard (not GCS) about his dating high school girls. He told me I was jealous, the teen white girls found his blackness irresistible, he could pass for 25 when he hit on the teenagers, blah, blah.

Please don't put the P&R section only there for paying members. Since Mrs. Fan became handicapped I can't afford lint. It's really the reason I come here.

I wondered why POP was so quiet. All pedos should die. (Waiting on the muslim comment response.)

Please don't put the P&R section only there for paying members. Since Mrs. Fan became handicapped I can't afford lint. It's really the reason I come here.
No offense intended.

I wondered why POP was so quiet. All pedos should die. (Waiting on the muslim comment response.)
It's their culture. You can't be critical.

I was watching the documentary tonight. After going through all the evidence again, how the hell anyone acquitted her I'll never understand as long as I live. I mean WTF, did they get a jury of full on retards? What do you need to convict someone, an actual video of them doing it? What?

Hopefully she'll off herself one of these days.

I was watching the documentary tonight. After going through all the evidence again, how the hell anyone acquitted her I'll never understand as long as I live. I mean WTF, did they get a jury of full on retards? What do you need to convict someone, an actual video of them doing it? What?

She kept her daughter in the trunk of her car. Holy ****.

Ugh. I still feel weird.
Going back on all this, thanks for letting the stuff out SN.

What's even more ****** up is that her father believes she did it and speaks out on it. Her mom believes she did NOT do it. And they are still married. The mom contacts her and talks to her, and the dad wants nothing to do with her.

I for one am glad Elfie has finally been banned. That ******* crossed the line MANY times. He/she is the ONLY person here that I feel that way about.

Thank you mods.

Pretty ******* ballsy for you to call me out. I give everyone tons of rope on this site. Especially long time members. You should've been given a vacation plenty of times, but I didnt and I stood up for you and tried to defuse the situation. I bust my *** for this web site all day every day until I'm asleep. So I'm pretty sure Im entitled to choosing when someone is banned from this site.

The guy openly talked about ******* high school girls in the past. I gave him another chance and gave him the military tag even though he wouldn't offer up any proof thur DM that he was military.

I involve most of you in any decisions that I make around here. I don't answer to anyone, because you better damn well believe that this site wouldn't be around today without me.

Here Here! I've been around for quite a while, though I don't post as much as a lot of you guys. Justin, and Dave before him, always were willing to let things go until somebody crossed a line. Sorry Tibs, but you're out of line to be busting Justin's balls about this. He's given you, me, and all of us a lot of leeway. Most of us appreciate him and this site for that. If you don't, feel free to see yourself out.

I agree that this place can and does become a conservative echo chamber at times. I do also agree that there are times when the guys on the left make valid points. In the grand scheme of this board, we should all consider the opinions of others as we very well can learn something from our fellow posters. There should be a bit of decorum here, and that is usually lost when topics get heated. There is a lot of rope being given to long-time posters when things get that way.

However, there is not a time when GCS/SV has opined anything that was worth the weight of the digital ink he wasted bandwidth in typing. The guy whole-heartedly exclaimed something about "tightness quotient" and teaching "young white girls with daddy problems how to give blowjobs" - a feat of accomplishment he says he and his real-life buddies were/are proud of doing.

Keep in mind, the ****** is a grown damn man, and he was referring to young girls. not women. "young girls".

yeah, **** that guy.

Serious question, is there a way to notify the authorities of this guy? If he's really doing this with underage girls, he's a monster who needs off the streets.

Serious question, is there a way to notify the authorities of this guy? If he's really doing this with underage girls, he's a monster who needs off the streets.

I don't know that we knew his real name or had hard evidence, so to speak. I mean you have an IP address but it's hard to prove unless a victim reports it.