• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Why did the mods ban Steel Vanguard?

He didn't seem to be bothered by it either- that there was nothing wrong with it.

And to answer why mods don't respond within nanoseconds of a question- We all work. Heck- I can only get on the site in mornings before work. I work 2 jobs, and can't get on the internet to check on things. I know there is a time difference between the US and Hungary, so remember that too.

He's definitely twisted in the head.

And yes, I know most of us work. I don't expect responses from anyone right away.
I do log in at work sometimes. But really skim through a thread or three and try to respond to anyone asap

LMAO! Tibtard got left at the altar by his racist pedo husband. Now he’s gonna eat the wedding cake, cry, get fat and be an old maid.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

It is your site and I am a guest here. Run it how you want.

I am spit-balling here, but I think in Tibs point of view, this place is a conservative echo chamber, and SV was banned for being liberal. I think Tibs views it as Trump jumping into the Anthem protests at football games makes talking about it in the football forum ok. I could be wrong, but that is my attempt at crawling into his thought process.

If the guy was as bad as you all say (still trying to figure out how I missed all that), he is a sick **** and this site will be better for the lack of his presence.

Yeah, if he is GCS we had a lengthy argument from him about why it's ok to **** 14 year olds, because they're horny and someone's going to **** them anyway so why shouldn't he, as a 35 year old man, be allowed to do it.

I recall now.

I am spit-balling here, but I think in Tibs point of view, this place is a conservative echo chamber, and SV was banned for being liberal. I think Tibs views it as Trump jumping into the Anthem protests at football games makes talking about it in the football forum ok. I could be wrong, but that is my attempt at crawling into his thought process.

If the guy was as bad as you all say (still trying to figure out how I missed all that), he is a sick **** and this site will be better for the lack of his presence.

hence, why I added to not try to make it into something it's not.

I missed it also, Sarge. Definitely a good thing.

Yeah, if he is GCS we had a lengthy argument from him about why it's ok to **** 14 year olds, because they're horny and someone's going to **** them anyway so why shouldn't he, as a 35 year old man, be allowed to do it.

I recall now.

yuck.

I know I got extra rope the night we signed Vick and I got drunk and was very angry. That year was when I started posting over on this side (not the Steelers side).

I think you are out of line on this Tibs. Not your business to know or decide who can or can't be here. This isn't your site. You don't do the work. You don't have all the information. And it doesn't have to be fair and equal at all.

I recall now.

Really not sure how I missed all of this. Good lord what a sick ****.

I know I got extra rope the night we signed Vick and I got drunk and was very angry.

You know, signing Vick didn't really bother me. I was disappointed, but for the most part I recall not caring too much.

I've banned him in previous board incarnations. We are better off without him.

I agree that this place can and does become a conservative echo chamber at times. I do also agree that there are times when the guys on the left make valid points. In the grand scheme of this board, we should all consider the opinions of others as we very well can learn something from our fellow posters. There should be a bit of decorum here, and that is usually lost when topics get heated. There is a lot of rope being given to long-time posters when things get that way.

However, there is not a time when GCS/SV has opined anything that was worth the weight of the digital ink he wasted bandwidth in typing. The guy whole-heartedly exclaimed something about "tightness quotient" and teaching "young white girls with daddy problems how to give blowjobs" - a feat of accomplishment he says he and his real-life buddies were/are proud of doing.

Keep in mind, the ****** is a grown damn man, and he was referring to young girls. not women. "young girls".

yeah, **** that guy.

I agree that this place can and does become a conservative echo chamber at times. I do also agree that there are times when the guys on the left make valid points. In the grand scheme of this board, we should all consider the opinions of others as we very well can learn something from our fellow posters. There should be a bit of decorum here, and that is usually lost when topics get heated. There is a lot of rope being given to long-time posters when things get that way.

However, there is not a time when GCS/SV has opined anything that was worth the weight of the digital ink he wasted bandwidth in typing. The guy whole-heartedly exclaimed something about "tightness quotient" and teaching "young white girls with daddy problems how to give blowjobs" - a feat of accomplishment he says he and his real-life buddies were/are proud of doing.

Keep in mind, the ****** is a grown damn man, and he was referring to young girls. not women. "young girls".

yeah, **** that guy.

if what he said is true, he should be a registered sex offender and also have been put in jail.

Had no idea of the SVanguard background info re Got Caught Steelin' / pedo stuff. No need to allow sick ***** like that on the board.

Thanks Justin and others for explaining the situation.

He said most of those things under the name Got Caught Steelin' . He came back as Steel Vanguard later and it didn't take too long before Supe alerted us that it was him. I let it kinda go because he drove some conversation when things weren't at lively around here. Kinda needed the "villian" . That's why POP had so many chances. I ojow I explained to Cope and Confluence last year about why I hadn't banned him prior to his exit and they can attest I'm sure that that was my reasoning.

We don't need it anymore. I don't need someone causing extra issues in the football forum when things are finally becoming great again. This board talks football now without petty arguments and has real discussion. Not going to let some pedo ******** ruin it.

He said most of those things under the name Got Caught Steelin' . He came back as Steel Vanguard later and it didn't take too long before Supe alerted us that it was him. I let it kinda go because he drove some conversation when things weren't at lively around here. Kinda needed the "villian" . That's why POP had so many chances. I ojow I explained to Cope and Confluence last year about why I hadn't banned him prior to his exit and they can attest I'm sure that that was my reasoning.

We don't need it anymore. I don't need someone causing extra issues in the football forum when things are finally becoming great again. This board talks football now without petty arguments and has real discussion. Not going to let some pedo ******** ruin it.

Yet, you haven't booted supe......

Apparently the original ban was only for a couple months. It ended and he laid low for awhile then came back. He's in the Football side bringing up Trump repeatedly when he was told not to. Hes Got Caught Steelin, he's a pedo who likes teeny bopper white girls.

We don't need him on this site. Maybe when we were rectifing things and it was slow around here. That's why Pop had such a long leash. Not that *******. He can **** off.

As I recall, coming back under another screen name after being banned is a bannable offense.

Going back to making P&R accessible only to paid members would go a long way toward eliminating the problem children.

Going back to making P&R accessible only to paid members would go a long way toward eliminating the problem children.

problematic-children-i.jpg

I don't remember all the details but I do remember thinking after I read GCS posts......if I had a teenage daughter, and this maggot went anywhere near her, I would be awaiting my murder trial.

I recall now.

Yep. One and the same.

That's an idea but you'd still just be arguing but with less Republicans and only one Democrat