• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Why do you believe anthing he says?

I don't.

I believe what Gary Johnson and Rand Paul say though. It's hard for honest politicians to get any play in the media though. I do get a chuckle from the irony of a Hildebeast supporter talking about how other politicians lie.

I don't.

I believe what Gary Johnson and Rand Paul say though. It's hard for honest politicians to get any play in the media though. I do get a chuckle from the irony of a Hildebeast supporter talking about how other politicians lie.
She's more honest than most. I posted the stats in another thread. She also has a record that show what she will do. No one knows what Trump will do and nothing he says means anything. If he follows his track record, he enrich himself at the expense of other investors (taxpayers), suppliers, employees, etc... He'll bankrupt the US if it gives him any advantage. He has no track record of doing anything to look out for the company or any other person.

Donald could go out for coffee this morning, kick a dog on the way and spit on a Nun. I'd still vote for him over the Crook.

So what does that say about you, if you'd vote for someone that would kick a dog and spit on a nun?

So what does that say about you, if you'd vote for someone that would kick a dog and spit on a nun?

What does it say about you that you would vote for a woman who laughs at letting a little girl's rapist walk free? What does it say about your character that you'd vote for a woman that stole items from the White House? Who's felonious email practices put our nation at risk and has already gotten one of our spies killed? Who's been at the dead center of not one, but TWENTY SIX scandals from Watergate to Cattlegate to Travelgate? Your character is one that allows you to vote for a woman who lies so much, she doesn't even know when she's telling the truth? Who accepts bribes from foreign enemies of the USA? Who used her position in the State Department to run personal favors for Clinton Foundation Donors while accomplishing literally nothing in her role?

Do go on and tell us about Character 21. I bet you have a whole ******* chapter about Character in your upcoming book. When is that being published??

HilLIARy

<iframe src='http://player.theplatform.com/p/7wvmTC/MSNBCEmbeddedOffSite?guid=n_mj_intro_160706' height='500' width='635' scrolling='no' border='no' ></iframe>

it says he is educated on who he is running against... when it is Clinton running you pretty much vote for ANYONE else

it says he is educated on who he is running against... when it is Clinton running you pretty much vote for ANYONE else

It's a pretty sad situation that you go into an election voting against someone instead of voting for someone. I hope you weren't that close minded before the candidates were chosen.

It's a pretty sad situation that you go into an election voting against someone instead of voting for someone. I hope you weren't that close minded before the candidates were chosen.

I am a lot of things but close minded is not one of them. I was a Kasich guy when the debates started. Trump just won me over. that being said I do believe I would have voted for probably 17 of the rep. candidates before I vote for Clinton.

First off, the candidates weren't "chosen" at least not by us. Elections are shams. If you think the American People have any ******* control over what's going on behind the scenes and if all the **** that's come out with the DNC emails hasn't helped clarify your perspective, never mind. There's no hope for you. You utterly refuse to accept that we DO NOT live in a democracy. That's fine. Enjoy your cable television.

She also has a record that show what she will do.
Indeed she does. Most people simply choose not to actually LOOK at her record. That's what's mildly horrifying. Not that Trump is competent. He isn't. He's a buffoon of the highest order. He's undoubtedly completely unqualified to be the President. But at least he hasn't demonstrated the bald-faced corruption that Hillary Clinton seems to parade before the American Public like a badge.

Again though, we've gotten to a point in our jaded perception where we don't even see it. Can you fathom what these scandals would have done to Nixon? Can you even comprehend it? 40 years and we as a country could give a **** what our leaders do.

American politics is dead and if not, they certainly should be. We don't deserve the right to self govern because we suck at it. There it is. Sorry. The truth hurts. You take the most powerful, wealthy, diverse country in the world and you leave it with no altruistic guidance for decades and you're left with Rome, at best.

We need this election if for no other reason than to show America and the world how ridiculously incapable we are of managing our own electoral process. This is what we're left with. Trump or Hillary. Truly a disgrace. We've embarrassed ourselves in front of the entire world. We deserve whichever one we get and hopefully in 4 years we can do better.

Again, sorry. The truth hurts. No participation trophies to be had here.

She's more honest than most. I posted the stats in another thread.

Oh for **** sake, Vis ... the stats you cited come from an entity that skews its analysis to a ridiculous level. I can state, from memory, major lies by Hillary Clinton as to issues that actually matter on all of the above:

• Reports of Bill's sexual activities with an intern were part of a "vast right-wing conspiracy."
  • Hilldog had to dodge sniper fire getting off a plane in Bosnia ... though the photo shows she and her daughter smiling as they casually walked on the tarmac.
  • Hilldog and Bill were "flat broke" when they left the White House ... despite the $250,000 annual pension for Billy
  • Hillary sent and received no classified e-mails on her personal e-mail server.
  • Hilltary sent 33,000 e-mails (all deleted and super-deleted) on this server about yoga and Chelsea's wedding.
  • FBI Director Comey said that Hilldog was honest in how she answered the e-mail issue.
  • Hilldog would never sell access to her position as Secy of State ... though hacked e-mails show that she and Bill did exactly that with respect to foreign powers wishing to get approval of sales agreements for plutonium.
  • Hilldog would never cheat in an election ... unless of course she was running, I guess.

I don't need a goddamn web site for this list, Vis. She lies so much about things that actually matter that I cannot believe anybody thinks her election would be good for the country.

And fascinating how I acknowledge Trump is ****** up, and say clearly I will not vote for him, but all those Bernie lovers who were lied to and ****** in the *** now spend their waking hours sniffing Hillary's buttcrack.

Frankly if a third party doesnt win i truly hope whichever unqualified dirtbag does win totally destroys the country so bad that the next generation gets their heads out of their ***** and burns everyone associated with those parties at the proverbial stake... Watching people defend these morons and the rest of the puppets makes me realize this country needs a terrible unifying villian to rile against...

Why can't you post in a Crooked Hillary thread without mentioning Trump?

Trump will win in a LANDSLIDE!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

h8g9ex.png

Why can't you post in a Crooked Hillary thread without mentioning Trump?

Trump will win in a LANDSLIDE!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!
willing to wager?

There is no "winning" in this election. Only embarrassment.

There is no "winning" in this election. Only embarrassment.

And cankles. And pantsuits. And orange hair. And lying.

Plenty of cankles, pantsuits, orange hair, and lying.

Not necessarily in that order.

If you are happy with your current policy, you can keep it.