• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Why Trump will win

118458772_1256849377994439_6603128130433723732_n.png

See, this is where Trump pisses me the **** off. He really can't make that claim. This is happening on his watch.

Be a ****** man in there like Eisenhower was with integrating schools, and **** on the governors...send in the National Guard and end this nonsense.

Look, I'm voting for Trump, because the other option is absolutely abhorrent, but damn.

See, this is where Trump pisses me the **** off. He really can't make that claim. This is happening on his watch.

Be a ****** man in there like Eisenhower was with integrating schools, and **** on the governors...send in the National Guard and end this nonsense.

Look, I'm voting for Trump, because the other option is absolutely abhorrent, but damn.

He didn’t need this job. He was already a multi billionaire and he donates his Presidential salary to charity. The career politicians become millionaires After getting elected. Even Flog can understand that remedial math.

He didn’t need this job. He was already a multi billionaire and he donates his Presidential salary to charity. The career politicians become millionaires After getting elected. Even Flog can understand that remedial math.

I hit the wrong picture. I meant to use the one comparing Trump and Biden on the chaos.

Ann Dorn just wrecked my world. Wow. Now I'm reliving that awful couple minutes on video where that poor young man was looking at David Dorn on the ground gasping his last breaths of life.

Can't imagine what they went and are still going through.

But did Trump really make that claim or was it the creators of the meme?

You're voting for Trump only because Biden sucks? That's the only reason?

Joe will lose because his party is defending rioters and looters just like Hillary lost because her party was defending men in dresses using the ladies room.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/457Hm68BJjY" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Coming out swinging

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/_hSB3p5l4KY" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

But did Trump really make that claim or was it the creators of the meme?

You're voting for Trump only because Biden sucks? That's the only reason?

Trump has made the claim that look what is going on in these Democrat run cities and states, do you want that running the country? And look, he has a point. But he is the leader. Go in there and shut it down. Crush it. Lead on this.

I am voting for Trump for other reasons, not just because he isn't Biden. But he has really pissed me off on this one. To me, he has made this race closer than it has to be by not showing enough leadership here.

Ann Dorn just wrecked my world. Wow. Now I'm reliving that awful couple minutes on video where that poor young man was looking at David Dorn on the ground gasping his last breaths of life.

Can't imagine what they went and are still going through.

Yeah, that was rough. My girlfriend was in tears. I almost was.

Trump is going right after the minority vote, particularly the black vote. This video that ran at the RNC is brutal

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/dN8DwTtomRY" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

In fairness Steeltime, I could easily see that UHaul would have a preferential rate for people BRINGING Uhauls to large cities, where they need the stock. This reduces the need for UHaul to go get trucks and trailers and bring them TO the larger city.

They say we want to disband police departments (and that we hate the police): we don’t, that’s a lie.
Technically the call is to "defund" the police, which means freezing their budget or even cutting it. This means no new hires and no raises. Ultimately this kneecaps the police as they cannot retain decent employees at reduced wages or if there is no hope for advancement or wage increases.

So... disband is not quite accurate. They prefer to make working for the police such a ******, underpaid job that nobody will do it.

They say we want to release all prisoners: we don’t, that’s a lie.
Closer to the truth, they want to move away from privatized prisons and put more and more control in federal hands. In order for this to be even remotely fiscally possible, they must reduce the number of people entering prison in the first place. That means a massive overhaul of the justice system. Perhaps that is beneficial. However in the short term, democrats HAVE been releasing prisoners that have met minimum requirements for their sentences in order to make room and reduce costs.

However, I wonder why the facebook post doesn't respond to the fact that democrat lead states release prisoners at a far higher rate than republican lead states...

Last edited:
In fairness Steeltime, I could easily see that UHaul would have a preferential rate for people BRINGING Uhauls to large cities, where they need the stock. This reduces the need for UHaul to go get trucks and trailers and bring them TO the larger city.

Nope. The simple reason is that those moving out vastly outnumber those moving in. The price difference is true for every suburb around the Bay Area, including very small areas. Huge savings if leaving the trailer at those locations since people are leaving the kill boxes known as cities.