• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Why Trump will win

In fairness Steeltime, I could easily see that UHaul would have a preferential rate for people BRINGING Uhauls to large cities, where they need the stock. This reduces the need for UHaul to go get trucks and trailers and bring them TO the larger city.

Supply and demand. I may be a funeral director now but my first college degree was in economics. Also I suppose U-Haul has to charge a premium for the cost of bringing empty trucks back to the cities that people want to move out of.

Upon further thought, I suppose it's easier for people to leave the Democrat shithole that they voted to have instead of admitting that they elected Marxists to run their cities. You just need to educate then and make their minds right when they get to your place so they don't make the same mistake again.

Anyone voting Democrat spends a night in the box.

Last edited:
They say we want open borders: we don’t, that’s a lie. We want asylum seekers to be given their chance to seek asylum. We want to help people who are coming from unimaginable terror and poverty help to give them the chances we have. We want to ensure children aren’t separated from their parents and that nobody is kept in cages.
I never quite understand why they cling to Clinton-era policy, upheld through 3 subsequent administrations as somehow a uniquely "Trumpian" human rights violation. Where was the outrage when Clinton enacted the laws, or when Bush and Obama upheld them with those very cages?

I'm all for finding ways to streamline the path to citizenship. I would suggest one of the first requirements for "asylum seekers" would be to renounce their foreign citizenship and become solely American citizens. I mean, if they're fleeing "unimaginable terror and poverty" they ought to be eager to renounce citizenship of such horrible places, ya?

They say we want to take away your guns: we don’t, that’s a lie. We want logical gun control to help prevent mass shootings.
And yet they can't come up with a single logical law that prevents mass shootings. Weird. I think the issue Maaaaaay be that people who commit mass shootings are not terribly concerned about whether or not they follow the logical gun control laws.

See, the entire issue is that ole' slippery slope. It won't be long at all until they discover "Gosh! It's HANDGUNS that are involved in the vast majority of violent gun crime. THAT'S what we need to grab." I have always said, I will respectfully submit to any law that is enforced universally. That means police officers, security personnel and the military should all be held to the same laws. If guns are bad, clearly they're bad and NOBODY should have them. Don't go telling my that YOUR security people can have guns, that YOUR police can have guns, that YOUR military can have guns while I am expected to sit by docile and do whatever the armed fellow tells me I must.

They say we want to wage a war on Christianity and Christian values: we don’t, that’s a lie. We want people of all religions to be able to practice and worship freely.
For the record, if this is your ideal, you're **** at demonstrating this.

They say we want to get everything for free: we don’t, that’s a lie. We want to work hard and make sure that healthcare and education are affordable for all.
To be clear, you want to work at jobs YOU like at a wage YOU feel is adequate. You go to expensive colleges to get degrees that often have no marketable value and then you screech that you are underemployed due to your overwhelming student loans.

I would recommend you focus on education reform to return college tuition rates to a reasonable level. I would recommend you STOP inflating the economy through ridiculous home-flipping and overextension of yourself due to buying obscenely over-priced property. I would recommend you pay off and then cut up every credit card you own and simply use a debit card or better yet, cash.

I would recommend you get behind a president and administration that is determined to weaken the insurance and pharmaceutical industries. But what do I know. I'm crazy.

They say we want a war against traditional marriage: we don’t, that’s a lie. We want people of all sexual orientations to be able to love freely, no matter who you love.
Love freely, or enter a legally defined contractual agreement that defines and manages your assets and income?

The irony... most people don't believe in marriage at all. The divorce rate is through the roof, but they are clamoring for the opportunity to halve their assets and pay alimony for the next 20 years. Hey - have at it.

They say we want to destroy or rewrite history: we don’t, that’s a lie. We want to recognize the ugly parts of our past and do everything we can to say “that’s not okay, let’s not honor those aggressors, let’s not let those things happen again”.
And they'll do that by tearing down any monument or statue they deem "ugly". Yet they'll screech if somebody else tears down a statue they don't consider "ugly". Suppose I had a huge problem with Martin Luther King's well-documented infidelity and didn't believe we ought to be glamorizing a fellow who serially disrespected his wife. Can I tear down that ugly part of our past and say "that's not ok!"?

I suspect the answer would be uh... no.

They say we want to take away your constitutional rights: we don’t, that’s a lie.
Ok. How about closing down my business? Why are you not demanding that the protests get shut down as they aren't wearing masks. You know... science.

They say we hate America: we don’t, that’s a lie. We just recognize our faults and want us to do better, be better.
They just hate the economic system, the political system, the police, the military, middle America and the Cleveland Browns. That's all. Not AMERICA, just Americans! C'mon, figure it out already.

Our position is one of empathy, compassion and logic. Stop believing the hype. Stop with the division. Just because we want equality for all doesn’t mean we want to take anything away from you.
You know... except your taxable assets. Other than that, we don't want anything from you.

And again... If your position is one of empathy, compassion and logic - you suck at it.

If this happens, and it is very possible, we are in big trouble.

https://www.breitbart.com/2020-elec...den-will-win-days-later-due-to-mail-in-votes/

An analytics firm bankrolled by billionaire Michael Bloomberg is predicting that while President Trump will appear to win on November 3, Democrat Joe Biden will actually win the election days later due to mail-in voting.

Josh Mendelsohn, the CEO of Hawkfish — funded by Bloomberg and currently working for various pro-Biden super PACs — told Axios that his firm predicts a “red mirage” where Trump wins on election day but Biden wins the election days later when mail-in votes are counted:

The reason we talk about a red mirage is in fact because we believe that on election night, we are going to see Donald Trump in a stronger position than the reality actually is. We are sounding the alarm and saying that this is a very real possibility, that the data is going to show on election night an incredible victory for Donald Trump. That is likely to be what we see.

Mendelsohn claims it could take weeks before Trump’s election night victory is chipped away at by mail-in votes that will show Biden as the winner.

If this happens, and it is very possible, we are in big trouble.

https://www.breitbart.com/2020-elec...den-will-win-days-later-due-to-mail-in-votes/

An analytics firm bankrolled by billionaire Michael Bloomberg is predicting that while President Trump will appear to win on November 3, Democrat Joe Biden will actually win the election days later due to mail-in voting.

Josh Mendelsohn, the CEO of Hawkfish — funded by Bloomberg and currently working for various pro-Biden super PACs — told Axios that his firm predicts a “red mirage” where Trump wins on election day but Biden wins the election days later when mail-in votes are counted:

The reason we talk about a red mirage is in fact because we believe that on election night, we are going to see Donald Trump in a stronger position than the reality actually is. We are sounding the alarm and saying that this is a very real possibility, that the data is going to show on election night an incredible victory for Donald Trump. That is likely to be what we see.

Mendelsohn claims it could take weeks before Trump’s election night victory is chipped away at by mail-in votes that will show Biden as the winner.

I would think that they could challenge that and require that each mail in ballot be verified to be valid and submitted by an American citizen who is alive, and only one ballot per person. That should take about...four years.

Hamster, doesn't the Electoral College remove much of this? Will some states withhold delegate awards pending perceived USPS mail "next week"?

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Trumps on his way, the polls are closing to near even and Biden can't hide from a debate, where I think Trump will better him by a good margin.

Hamster, doesn't the Electoral College remove much of this? Will some states withhold delegate awards pending perceived USPS mail "next week"?

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

The Dems, with their MSM propagandists, have been floating the idea of Trump not stepping down if defeated. I see that the Dems are setting up the contested election scenerio with the mail in voting smoke and mirrors. Do I think that the Dems would plan this, knowing full well that it would result in a crisis of epic proportions? Yes, I do believe they would. They are that desperate.

Trumps on his way, the polls are closing to near even and Biden can't hide from a debate, where I think Trump will better him by a good margin.

It wouldn't surprise me, in this upside-down world where everything wrong is right, if they canceled the debates for some contrived reason. I mean , they have got to know that Biden can't do a debate in his condition.

It wouldn't surprise me, in this upside-down world where everything wrong is right, if they canceled the debates for some contrived reason. I mean , they have got to know that Biden can't do a debate in his condition.

Exactly. There won't be any debates. The Dems can't let that happen.
Best case, Trump and Sleepy Joe will be on camera in separate locations and answer questions from moderators, prerecorded so they cannot talk to each other.

The line to get into yesterday's Trump rally. Wow.

Holy ****. Now let's see those types of lines at polling stations and these treasonous ***** can try whatever they want.

For the record, any mail-in ballots that arrive AFTER the election are voided.
All mail in ballots must be received BEFORE the election and they are counted ON election day.

Any state that doesn't do it that way... well that's straight up election fraud.

And you can bet, there will be representatives for EACH party that will make damn sure once the polls are closed, no additional ballots may be accepted.

You simply cannot continue accepting ballots indefinitely. It doesn't work that way.

And you can bet, there will be representatives for EACH party that will make damn sure once the polls are closed, no additional ballots may be accepted.

You simply cannot continue accepting ballots indefinitely. It doesn't work that way.

Illinois for example will count ballots 14 days after the election as long as they are post marked by election day. Just who will verify that? Lots of ballots to be found in car trunks all over that state.

Hahaha this is so fake. Biden2020....DumpTrump
wm0ny45lhtg51.jpg

Sent from my H3223 using Steeler Nation mobile app