• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Why Trump will win

h37l1n3owbp51.jpg

Biden should not be leading in the polls, I don't care how inaccurate they may be. Biden is a complete hack.

This game should be a blowout.

Trump was unproven in the last election. After 4 years he has proven himself, accomplishing more than I ever imagined he could...and look where we find ourselves, like biting our nails in the 4th quarter hoping our Steelers pull it off.

Biden leading proves this country is lost.

Someone please convince me otherwise. I'm not trying to be snarky, I'm being honest.

Last edited:
There are a lot of frightened people that assume that if Biden wins, all the chaos they see on tv will go away and things will get back to normal. These are the same people that won't understand when they are the ones being loaded into boxcars. ( figuratively speaking)

Biden should not be leading in the polls, I don't care how inaccurate they may be. Biden is a complete hack.

Trump was unproven in the last election. After 4 years he has proven himself, accomplishing more than I ever imagined he could...and look where we find ourselves, like biting our nails in the 4th quarter hoping our Steelers pull it off.

Someone please convince me otherwise. I'm not trying to be snarky, I'm being honest.

I wouldn't buy into the polls. If the election was straight up, I think Trump would win re-election fairly easily but I think theres going to be rampant fraud.

Biden is staying in his home reading a script and not taking questions from the press. His day ends early. The less exposure he has, the better. He's outdoor events can draw flies.

However he can't hide in the debates. I believe Trump will best Biden here, and the polls for those who pay attention will shift to a dead heat, which as we know really means Trump is in the lead.

Last edited:
Sorry if I posted this already. I've been out of town at a funeral and I don't remember.

So Quinn Simmons, professional biker, posts "Bye" with a talk to the hand emoji to a libtard tweeting "If you're for this administrati9n then unfollow me. Someone else jumps in "This must be a Trump supporter" to which he responds "Thats right" with an American flag emoji. Trek, who sponsors his team, promptly suspends him from the team for being devisive etc etc blah blah blah. We own multiple Trek bicycles. I stew on this for a few hours before calling the company. I tell them I'm ashamed to be a Trek owner. "OK" she says. I ask if the company has a statement regarding their actions. "Well, no they haven't released a statement." So they can suspend the guy but they have no explanation for their customers? This is complete BS!

Does anyone have any suggestions for alternatives when looking to purchase a bicycle?

Sorry if I posted this already. I've been out of town at a funeral and I don't remember.

So Quinn Simmons, professional biker, posts "Bye" with a talk to the hand emoji to a libtard tweeting "If you're for this administrati9n then unfollow me. Someone else jumps in "This must be a Trump supporter" to which he responds "Thats right" with an American flag emoji. Trek, who sponsors his team, promptly suspends him from the team for being devisive etc etc blah blah blah. We own multiple Trek bicycles. I stew on this for a few hours before calling the company. I tell them I'm ashamed to be a Trek owner. "OK" she says. I ask if the company has a statement regarding their actions. "Well, no they haven't released a statement." So they can suspend the guy but they have no explanation for their customers? This is complete BS!

Does anyone have any suggestions for alternatives when looking to purchase a bicycle?

How about a Huffy? Just kidding.

It's time to start pushing back on this BS. We typically buy about $300 worth of bird food every Fall from one of the local bird enthusiast clubs. It was named the Monticello Bird Club. They are now the Piedmont Virginia Bird Club. Their board learned I guess recently that Thomas Jefferson had slaves and Monticello, like Jefferson, is a bad name now and they elected to change the name. **** them. I'll buy our bird seed from the local family owned hardware store.

It's time to start pushing back on this BS. We typically buy about $300 worth of bird food every Fall from one of the local bird enthusiast clubs. It was named the Monticello Bird Club. They are now the Piedmont Virginia Bird Club. Their board learned I guess recently that Thomas Jefferson had slaves and Monticello, like Jefferson, is a bad name now and they elected to change the name. **** them. I'll buy our bird seed from the local family owned hardware store.

When political correctness was allowed to take hold on our society, it led to cancel culture becoming the next logical step.

Can't wait to see what's coming.

Schwing's are made where lol? Part of Trek's "social justice" positioning is probably it's relationship with China manufacturing and therefore their anti-free speech policies.

My wife just sold her Cannondale bike due to lack of use. Light as hell though, quality unit. I don't know what Cannondale's politics are, if any.

Buddy from high school is an avid mountain biker (actually still works for the same bike shop he's worked at for 20+ years) and off top of my head, I know he swears by "Intense Cycles" and "Turner Bikes" but he's also a California boy and I think they're both made locally. Found this list online though that should really help though, breaks down what state they're made in and everything:

313 BICYCLE MICHIGAN
BILENKY PENNSYLVANIA
CHUMBA TEXAS
DEAN BIKES COLORADO
ELLSWORTH BIKES CALIFORNIA
FIREFLY BICYCLES MASSACHUSETTS
FOES RACING CALIFORNIA
INDEPENDENT FAB NEW HAMPSHIRE
INTENSE CYCLES CALIFORNIA
LITE SPEED TENNESSEE
LYNSKEY PERFORMNCE TENNESSEE
MOCCASIN BEND TENNESSEE
MOOTS COLORADO
QUIRING CYCLES MICHIGAN
ROCK LOBSTER CYCLES CALIFORNIA
SENECA CYCLEWORKS VERMONT
SEVEN CYCLES MASSACHUSETTS
SLINGSHOT BIKES MICHIGAN
TURNER BIKES CALIFORNIA
VASSAGO CYCLES ARIZONA
VENTANA USA CALIFORNIA
BLACK SHEEP BICYCLES COLORADO
BREAD WINNER CYCLES OREGON
DURANGO BIKE CO COLORADO
GUERRILLA GRAVITY COLORADO
MOSAIC CYCLES COLORADO
44 BIKES NEW HAMPSHIRE

My wife just sold her Cannondale bike due to lack of use. Light as hell though, quality unit. I don't know what Cannondale's politics are, if any.

My g-pap won a Cannondale and gave it to me. It didn't last me a year. I would just ride it around town and the one time i actually took it mountain biking was a terrible exp. The ride started with a steep rocky downhill shot. It was rough and had a shredded tire by the time i got to the bottom. One guy had patch kits, but the air would only hold so long. I had to pump up pedal ahead of the others, pump up etc etc... Plus it was pouring down rain and my rim was bent. I had like $50 Huffys i beat the crap out of and they held up better

I had like $50 Huffys i beat the crap out of and they held up better

Because $50 Huffys are made out of steel and weigh like four times as much. Cannondales are aluminum and very light. It was a hell of lot less work pedaling her Cannondale than my old Schwinn.

Because $50 Huffys are made out of steel and weigh like four times as much. Cannondales are aluminum and very light. It was a hell of lot less work pedaling her Cannondale than my old Schwinn.

Just go for the carbon fiber! Kidding, ridiculous what those things cost.

Nice little tweetstorm this morning...

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
IF YOU WANT A MASSIVE TAX INCREASE, THE BIGGEST IN THE HISTORY OF OUR COUNTRY (AND ONE THAT WILL SHUT OUR ECONOMY AND JOBS DOWN), VOTE DEMOCRAT!!!
6:30 AM · Oct 5, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
Virginia Voters! Your Governor wants to obliterate your Second Amendment. I have stopped him. I am the only thing between you and your Second Amendment. Working hard in Virginia. It’s IN PLAY. Better Vote for your favorite President, or wave goodbye to low taxes and gun rights!
6:45 AM · Oct 5, 2020

There's a dozen or so more here: https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/10/05/donald-trump-urges-supporters-to-vote-in-all-caps-tweet-storm/

With the MSM giving Biden free air time, and saying he has about a 114 point lead this could prove interesting.

True its lightweight, but it was a mountain bike. Should be able to handle some rough terrain.

There are a lot of frightened people that assume that if Biden wins, all the chaos they see on tv will go away and things will get back to normal.
Unless of course middle America decides that the new course of "civic duty" is to follow the liberal's playbook and fight for every inch, every moment of every day.

Then you've got a MUCH greater civil disobedience issue on your hands than a bunch of hoody-wearin' prepubescents could ever manage.

As I said. If Joe Biden wins and you see ONE business that doesn't require everyone inside to wear facemasks... burn it down. It's your civic responsibility. If you don't, EVERYONE will die.

For a while, even pretty recently, I was beginning to think that Trump might actually have a chance, but he threw it into the turnbuckle, body slammed it, put it in a headlock, gave it the Leg Drop of Doom, put it in a Figure-four leglock, came down like the Walls of Jericho, gave it some Sweet Chin Music, hit it with a Flying Elbow, buried it with a Tombstone Piledriver and finished it off with a Stone Cold Stunner