• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Why we elected Trump

CharlesDavenport

Reaction score
I was very disappointed when Obamacare stood and the budget was awful. I am giddy over how he deals with foreign policy - which is what I have always counted on from a president. He doesn't hide his intentions, he tweets them, and then he sits across from these leaders in the full light of the press and states them. The most important thing in foreign policy is clarity and consistency. We have had neither in decades. We have it now, and it is awesome!

I’m in Cape Cod with the fam and I’ve actually seen a few Trump bumper stickers out here in the land of libtard Massholes.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

i voted for trump, but clarity and consistent are certainly words i would not use for trump. i believe his general message has stayed the same, but he makes general statements with iffy at best facts and does not have a clear precise plan.

To totally **** the Dems up the *** and expose their lib base for being the anti-American radical Marxists they really are...

Republicans will hold a vote on abolishing ICE - forcing Democrats to show their hand

Republicans are planning to hold a vote on a bill that would abolish the US Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency in an apparent political attempt to force Democrats to take a side on a hot-button issue that is increasingly popular among the liberal base.

Republicans are gearing up to force a vote on plans from the left wing of the Democratic Party to abolish the US Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency.

In a vote, Republicans would be forcing vulnerable Democrats to show their hand on a polarizing position that is important to the Democratic base.

http://www.businessinsider.com/republicans-will-hold-vote-on-abolishing-ice-2018-7

i voted for trump, but clarity and consistent are certainly words i would not use for trump. i believe his general message has stayed the same, but he makes general statements with iffy at best facts and does not have a clear precise plan.

Agreed...

Seems like Trump's personality is one of having to "win" every moment, every discussion, every question, even if its directly contradicts something he has said or made solid plans for previously....
His constant "need" to defend and promote himself gives the impression of being very arrogant and being a narcissist....

This is what moves him into an unfavorable position with his detractors...

Sometimes a leader needs to hold his cards close to his vest, shut the **** up, and just quietly and with consistent determination move on with your original plans without much fanfare to accomplish your goal...

Then you can brag and remind your nay sayers and distractors all you want!
:):bump2:

Last edited:
To totally **** the Dems up the *** and expose their lib base for being the anti-American radical Marxists they really are...

Republicans will hold a vote on abolishing ICE - forcing Democrats to show their hand

Republicans are planning to hold a vote on a bill that would abolish the US Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency in an apparent political attempt to force Democrats to take a side on a hot-button issue that is increasingly popular among the liberal base.

Republicans are gearing up to force a vote on plans from the left wing of the Democratic Party to abolish the US Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency.

In a vote, Republicans would be forcing vulnerable Democrats to show their hand on a polarizing position that is important to the Democratic base.

http://www.businessinsider.com/republicans-will-hold-vote-on-abolishing-ice-2018-7

I said they should do that a week ago. The caucus is reading my stuff.

because

Trump Refuses CNN’s Acosta Pleas: ‘I Don’t Take Questions from Fake News’

President Donald Trump refused pleas for a question from CNN’s Jim Acosta during Friday’s joint press conference in the U.K. with Prime Minister Theresa May.

It was President Trump’s turn to call on a reporter for a question when Acosta began shouting, “Since you attacked CNN can I ask you a question?” He continued to make pleas for a question as Trump called on John Roberts of Fox News

trump-640x480.jpg

https://www.breitbart.com/big-gover...a-pleas-i-dont-take-questions-from-fake-news/

because

Trump Refuses CNN’s Acosta Pleas: ‘I Don’t Take Questions from Fake News’

President Donald Trump refused pleas for a question from CNN’s Jim Acosta during Friday’s joint press conference in the U.K. with Prime Minister Theresa May.

It was President Trump’s turn to call on a reporter for a question when Acosta began shouting, “Since you attacked CNN can I ask you a question?” He continued to make pleas for a question as Trump called on John Roberts of Fox News

trump-640x480.jpg

https://www.breitbart.com/big-gover...a-pleas-i-dont-take-questions-from-fake-news/

Just when I think I couldn't be more happy with Trump, he goes and proves me wrong. That just warms the heart.

I think he is ridiculously clear on what he plans to do, and then does it. He tweets about it in advance. I agree that on domestic policy where he is dependent on Congress, not so much.