• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Wikileaks - CNN received quesions from DNC to ask Trump

Doesn't matter.

This whole thing is a ******* sham. It's downright disgusting. And half the country either doesn't give a flying **** about allegations or wrong doings if it pertains to "their" party.

Doesn't matter - the damage is done

Clinton Drops Below 270 In CNN's Electoral Map

Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton dipped below 270 electoral votes in CNNss electoral map as Republican nominee Donald Trump makes a surge for the White House.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/11/05/t...linton-drops-below-270-in-cnns-electoral-map/

We can only hope. I still don't rule out a Hildebeast win. There are that many people who will vote for the Democrat no matter what. I'm related to some of them.

I saw this one last week and laughed the whole interview....CNN's host head asplodes when guest tells her she's part of the Clinton News Network.

sorry, I don't know how to embed youtube.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRpTc_tKZhE[/youtube]

Last edited by a moderator:
We can only hope. I still don't rule out a Hildebeast win. There are that many people who will vote for the Democrat no matter what. I'm related to some of them.

I have those people in my family too....and they all happen to live in Pittsburgh. They vote D like sheep. Doesn't matter. Hillary could behead someone on national TV, drink the victim's blood, and then go on a mass killing spree and it wouldn't matter to them.

We can only hope.

What I mean is, what are we talking about? Hillary's e-mails again!

It's all people will hear for the next 48 hr. Crooked Hillary, Corrupt Comey

Holy **** is that funny. How Hollywood has changed.

Doesn't matter.

This whole thing is a ******* sham. It's downright disgusting. And half the country either doesn't give a flying **** about allegations or wrong doings if it pertains to "their" party.

Wrong. This is big deal. Democratic's cheat and half their base is unaware they are doing it. They believe the news they watch or Obama's cover lies.

Trump should have brought this up much sooner. He's a fool.

Wrong. This is big deal. Democratic's cheat and half their base is unaware they are doing it. They believe the news they watch or Obama's cover lies.

Trump should have brought this up much sooner. He's a fool.

Oh they're aware. Very aware. They rationalize it and explain it away perhaps, but they are aware.

One thing the Dems do WAY better than Reps is back their candidate. They will circle the wagons no matter what. To them, nothing is more important than their agenda. As a contrast, I give you Kasich. That is the difference.

This just in, Donna Brazile leaked the final election tally to CNN, Clinton wins.

(Too Soon?)