• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Women's march stuff

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
I was looking forward to the insights about the women's march from this amazing group of thinkers on SN. Maybe some memes?

Let's hear it!

I've got nothing. I don't really understand what they are marching about. What rights of theirs are being threatened? Was this an anti Trump thing? News reports of this event are confusing.

560eaf2275821759fee9ec65a2465a95.jpg

******* losers

Sent from my Pixel using Steeler Nation mobile app

Terrorists - lock them all up

Organizer For DC Women’s March, Linda Sarsour, Is Pro Sharia Law with Ties To Hamas

Women’s March Organizer Recently Met Ex-Hamas Operative, Has Family Ties To Terror Group

The fact that an Islamic faction was one of the organizers of the Women’s March is laughable at best. Islam is responsible for the worst abuses of women and children not only throughout history, but at present day. Islamic supremacists who wish to impose Sharia law in America have infiltrated various leftist movements in order to appear as an oppressed minority.

IMG_1541-575x316.jpg

http://dailycaller.com/2017/01/21/w...as-operative-has-family-ties-to-terror-group/

Trump got more fat women walking in one day than Michelle did in eight years.

This is a disgrace to women. When you asked the marchers what they were protesting, a majority of them (based on what I read) said that "If you're a woman and have to ask WHY we are protesting, it explains the intelligence level of a Trump woman voter." Um....what?

My favorite sign I saw on facebook was "MAKE THEM PAY FOR RAZORS IF WE HAVE TO PAY FOR TAMPONS!" Ignorance on full display.

Oh, and Ashley Judd saying Trump has wet dreams about his daughter. Yeah, no "hate" there.

My favorite sign I saw on facebook was "MAKE THEM PAY FOR RAZORS IF WE HAVE TO PAY FOR TAMPONS!" Ignorance on full display.

Oh, and Ashley Judd saying Trump has wet dreams about his daughter. Yeah, no "hate" there.

So let me get this straight none of these woman's issues were in occurrence over the last 8 years. 2 days in to Trumps presidency they are the most oppressed group in the world???

I saw that too and I want to know where you get the free razors?

I saw that too and I want to know where you get the free razors?

The best I can figure maybe it is referring to some "chauvinistic" men wanting women to shave their vag so they should pay for the razors? Other than that I have no other guess as to what that gibberish means.

Enjoy.

Madonna should be in an interrogation room, getting water boarded. Ashley Judd is ******* insane. She's an inbred from the hills of Kentucky. Watch the show The Outsiders and you'll understand.

Last edited:
What in the actual hell is Ashley talking/screaming/raving about? Again....THIS is why it's an embarrassment to women.

I believe Ashley was reading, or reciting, a poem written by a 19 year old girl, but I'm not sure if the poem encompassed the entirety of her speech.

What in the actual hell is Ashley talking/screaming/raving about? Again....THIS is why it's an embarrassment to women.

Womb talk

lead_large.jpg

"We Will Fight to Protect Reproductive Rights Our Mothers Won"

Does anyone else find that amusing?

They are claiming their mothers were pro-abortion and how wonderful it was. Their mothers promoted and fought for abortioning, while they were in the womb!

This is a disgrace to women. When you asked the marchers what they were protesting, a majority of them (based on what I read) said that "If you're a woman and have to ask WHY we are protesting, it explains the intelligence level of a Trump woman voter." Um....what?

They take offense to men bragging about sexually assaulting broads.

I was looking forward to the insights about the women's march from this amazing group of thinkers on SN. Maybe some memes?

Let's hear it!
WTF were these women going on about?

Womb talk

lead_large.jpg

"We Will Fight to Protect Reproductive Rights Our Mothers Won"

Does anyone else find that amusing?

They are claiming their mothers were pro-abortion and how wonderful it was. Their mothers promoted and fought for abortioning, while they were in the womb!

No more amusing than someone saying they were pro gun rights during the moments Columbine and Sandy Hook were taking place.

No more amusing than someone saying they were pro gun rights during the moments Columbine and Sandy Hook were taking place.

That is a horrible analogy. Makes no sense. Saying I am Pro Gun-rights so that people could defend themselves against attack is a far different thing.

Guns just jumped up and killed people again???? Oh noes! They should have their rights taken away!

meanwhile

LOCK THEM UP!

Felony charges awaiting hundreds of Inauguration Day violent rioters

Most of the approximately 230 protesters arrested on Inauguration Day will be charged with felony rioting, federal prosecutors said.

The U.S. Attorney’s Office said the offense is punishable by up to 10 years in prison and a fine of up to $250,000. The office said most of those arrested will be released without having to post bail and must return to court in February.

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog...reds_of_inauguration_day_violent_rioters.html