• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

WW lll

more Bidenflation coming!

That old **** could use that money to help struggling Americans but no….

**** that guy seriously

Finnish-Women-Dating-630x500.jpg
Hey hey. Finland wants to join NATO asap. I say yes.

I think I might want to join Finland at this point.
I'd still like to move to Italy. The country is F'd up in some ways but the average woman riding a bus or scooter on her way to work in Rome looks like she stepped off the cover of Vogue. It's simply the way things are done.

I'd still like to move to Italy. The country is F'd up in some ways but the average woman riding a bus or scooter on her way to work in Rome looks like she stepped off the cover of Vogue. It's simply the way things are done.
So your not a fan of the average American women who if fell of a bus, gravy would pour out her broken leg? Mmmm gravy.

So your not a fan of the average American women who if fell of a bus, gravy would pour out her broken leg? Mmmm gravy.
Lots of very pretty American women but in Italy it’s like all of them.
It was ten years ago this week that I went to Italy for two weeks so there will be memories pics on my FB page every day.

Last edited:
1652450712708.png

I sent that to a friend. She replied "What a fraud!" I didnt want to ask which she was referring to, since she was likely referring to both.

I sent that to a friend. She replied "What a fraud!" I didnt want to ask which she was referring to, since she was likely referring to both.
I don’t doubt there is a real war going on but someone posted a pic from Ukraine on MeWe showing a street with a bunch of flipped over cars and all sorts of debris strewn about but in the buildings behind them there was not a single broken window.

I don’t doubt there is a real war going on but someone posted a pic from Ukraine on MeWe showing a street with a bunch of flipped over cars and all sorts of debris strewn about but in the buildings behind them there was not a single broken window.
and U2 had a concert in a bomb shelter or subway tunnel. dont give a damn to figure out which one it was. the point is made.

yeah, there's a war going on. yes, our beloved politicians are making some coin off this.

never let a crisis go to waste.

and U2 had a concert in a bomb shelter or subway tunnel. dont give a damn to figure out which one it was. the point is made.

yeah, there's a war going on. yes, our beloved politicians are making some coin off this.

never let a crisis go to waste.

Absolutely...It's amazing how many of them are millionaires.

Reactions: MTC
See eye eh setup?

She probably made another fortune off this.

I wonder if she took a solar powered boat over there? You know, we don't wanna pollute and that whole global warming thing. Or was it a jet that burns 1 gallon per second of Jet A fuel. I'll go with the jet.

Saw someone comment that basically all of Ukraine is a Hollywood set now. It certainly is in terms of the manipulated imagery in many cases.

Hell, they’ve even got an actor and comedian running the show.

Saw someone comment that basically all of Ukraine is a Hollywood set now. It certainly is in terms of the manipulated imagery in many cases.

Hell, they’ve even got an actor and comedian running the show.

So sleepy Joe asks for 33 billion and yet congress approves 40 billion? Nothing to see here folks. SMDH