• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

WW lll

7 more days to the Ides of March.
I have an uneasy feeling.
Let's hope it's just gas...

I'm not going to dispute you there. I merely hope to conserve something to build back up with.
I can understand that desire. At the rate we are descending, My thought is that America is going to be torn apart and reduced to a bunch of warring tribes, all aggrieved at one another over **** their defunct federal government and media made up and sensationalized to stay in power.

At that point the country will be ripe for dictatorship, and we will all fall victim to the thing we were trying to avoid.

Sadly, I’m just not optimistic for the future of the nation.

the biggest reason we need to be in this is because we look very weak to the rest of the world. When Iran took hostages in 1979 they screwed with us hard until Carter got ousted by Reagan, when Reagan took office they released the hostages immediately because they were afraid of Reagan.

Why didn't Russia invade Ukraine while Trump was in office? Because Putin knew Trump would kick his ***. no one is afraid of this administration.

The guy in the white house can't get three sensible words out in a sentence, and Kamala acts like she is on a happy LSD trip whenever she address the American people.

How long do we wait until we stop this mad man in Russia? until he actually nukes Ukraine? How long until we stop the mad men and women in Washington? Until there is no America to defend anymore?

We may not have to put boots on the ground, but maybe if we put planes in the sky that would be enough to get that monster to back off and quit targeting civilian women and children. Maybe if he say we had some kind of resolve or that we were going to stand up for what was morally right he would back down. the problem is I see very little in the way of morals in our government anymore.

We already look weak to the rest of the world. And do you honestly have any confidence in the current powers that be after all that's been revealed? As much actual emotional investment I have in seeing and reading Ukrainian civilians being killed and traumatized yet again, do you think our government is going to actually do anything to help them at all? Keyword being them, the civilians.

All we can hope for is that this entire administration all gets ousted miraculously somehow. Anything else is desperate wishful thinking at this point IMO. There are still political prisoners being held from over a year ago in our own country, and we think we're going to help liberate a poor people half a world away? And like Wyatt Earp famously said, "there's no money in it".

I can understand that desire. At the rate we are descending, My thought is that America is going to be torn apart and reduced to a bunch of warring tribes, all aggrieved at one another over **** their defunct federal government and media made up and sensationalized to stay in power.

At that point the country will be ripe for dictatorship, and we will all fall victim to the thing we were trying to avoid.

I'm in the Anti-Ogre Clan.
We hate 'em and make no bones about it.

You've just seen the writing on the wall. And it's not like it's hard to decode or anything, hell, it's in bright neon lights at this point. Sad how quickly we've descended though. House of Cards.

You talking mad **** for somebody that’s in warhammering distance.
Everyone and every religion can get behind an Anti-Ogre stance. Simple sacrifice will bring people together in a peaceful manner for many loving centuries to come.

and by "simple sacrifice" that means as bloody, painful, torturous and prolonged as possible for said being.

the biggest reason we need to be in this is because we look very weak to the rest of the world. When Iran took hostages in 1979 they screwed with us hard until Carter got ousted by Reagan, when Reagan took office they released the hostages immediately because they were afraid of Reagan.

Why didn't Russia invade Ukraine while Trump was in office? Because Putin knew Trump would kick his ***. no one is afraid of this administration.

The guy in the white house can't get three sensible words out in a sentence, and Kamala acts like she is on a happy LSD trip whenever she address the American people.

How long do we wait until we stop this mad man in Russia? until he actually nukes Ukraine? How long until we stop the mad men and women in Washington? Until there is no America to defend anymore?

We may not have to put boots on the ground, but maybe if we put planes in the sky that would be enough to get that monster to back off and quit targeting civilian women and children. Maybe if he say we had some kind of resolve or that we were going to stand up for what was morally right he would back down. the problem is I see very little in the way of morals in our government anymore.
America used to be the world's cop, and still is in some places (except the southern border, ironically).
For a couple generations now, America has been losing reputation.
The world's police is now clearly weak and corrupt.

That is exactly why the elites are trying to establish a new globalist order, where elite status matters more than nation.

Last edited:

I agree with this 100%.

You all act like we are just weak. What if it isn't weakness, but a deliberate plan?

You all act like we are just weak. What if it isn't weakness, but a deliberate plan?
I don't think we're weak, but it is what we are projecting by sitting on our hands. "We don't want to provoke the Russians." The Russians provoked the planet with this idiotic invasion, which so far has seemed to target more civilians than not. Hell, they aren't even hiding it, not making excuses for it and they keep doing it. Why the world is afraid of an army that can't seem to feed its troops, fuel its vehicles or move its equipment more than about 300 yards at a time is beyond me. To me, those cats are ripe to be hammered. Send in the 64's and A-10's and throw in a little HIMARS for good measure. Then see where they're at.

its a deliberate plan. but this was discussed prior to Peepads being placed in office in an illegitimate vote scam.
Its only March, so Peepads has just 9 more months to genuinely **** up this nation before the Dims invoke the 25th and allow Vice Prostitute CumAllah Heels Up Harris to invoke her Kneepads Administration.

then the fun begins!

its a deliberate plan. but this was discussed prior to Peepads being placed in office in an illegitimate vote scam.
I agree with this, too. What other explanation can there be for Obama?

What other explanation can there be for Obama?

68316y.gif

I feel like I have lived this movie before. What more can the media machine push for war. Jfc.

I don't think we're weak, but it is what we are projecting by sitting on our hands. "We don't want to provoke the Russians." The Russians provoked the planet with this idiotic invasion, which so far has seemed to target more civilians than not. Hell, they aren't even hiding it, not making excuses for it and they keep doing it. Why the world is afraid of an army that can't seem to feed its troops, fuel its vehicles or move its equipment more than about 300 yards at a time is beyond me. To me, those cats are ripe to be hammered. Send in the 64's and A-10's and throw in a little HIMARS for good measure. Then see where they're at.
Sarge you could not be more spot on. I in no way think our military is weak, just the ones in office that give the orders to them.

hell it was just yesterday that Putin bombed a damn hospital I'm not sure if I heard it correctly or not but I though they said it was a children's hospital but like I just said I'm not sure about that part. the fact that he targeted any hospital should let the world know he doesn't give a **** about what he is doing. Yet here we are all watching as the us and the rest of the world sit on our ***** and let him continue to think he is king ****.

As much as it saddens me, I'm afraid it won't be to long before we are fighting a war in our own streets.

We could turn that 30-40 mile convoy into ashes in a day. It shows you how much they're not even concerned about that happening to them.

I feel like I have lived this movie before. What more can the media machine push for war. Jfc.

To distract and blame his destroying this country on war. They're already trying to spin gas prices on Russia. I seriously pray for a meteor from space to hit in a certain place.

I keep hearing about the nasty Russians, many dead, horrific damage, etc and then listen to the message, which is basically that Putin is a monster........where are the casualty counts, the images of stacked bodies, etc.?
Do we know with any certainty that any of the bombings were not friendly fire issues?
Pictures from Beirut look far worse....

I found this on CNBC. Its the first tally that i have really seen; after all the reports of the nastiness of the Russians, i would have expected tens of thousands:

Casualties:

Russia’s invasion of Ukraine has killed at least 549 civilians, 41 of whom were children, the United Nations said, while warning the actual toll is believed to be “considerably higher.”

Another 957 civilians at least have been injured in Ukraine since the Russian military invaded, the UN’s Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights said in a report.

“Most of the civilian casualties recorded were caused by the use of explosive weapons with a wide
impact area, including shelling from heavy artillery and multi-launch rocket systems, and missile and
air strikes,” that office said.

The report came as Ukrainian officials condemned a Russian airstrike on a children’s hospital in the port city of Mariupol as a war crime. Three people, one of them a child, were killed in the attack, which left others children trapped under rubble, officials said

I found this on CNBC. Its the first tally that i have really seen; after all the reports of the nastiness of the Russians, i would have expected tens of thousands:

Casualties:

Russia’s invasion of Ukraine has killed at least 549 civilians, 41 of whom were children, the United Nations said, while warning the actual toll is believed to be “considerably higher.”

Another 957 civilians at least have been injured in Ukraine since the Russian military invaded, the UN’s Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights said in a report.

“Most of the civilian casualties recorded were caused by the use of explosive weapons with a wide
impact area, including shelling from heavy artillery and multi-launch rocket systems, and missile and
air strikes,” that office said.

The report came as Ukrainian officials condemned a Russian airstrike on a children’s hospital in the port city of Mariupol as a war crime. Three people, one of them a child, were killed in the attack, which left others children trapped under rubble, officials said
This is hideous as can be imagined. But, from a raw statistical point of view seems to be pretty light numbers, actually.