• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

WW lll

The Biden administration will get sucked in to this war. This administration is too oafish to cleverly avoid being involved.

The Biden administration will get sucked in to this war. This administration is too oafish to cleverly avoid being involved.
Gosh anything to move on from covid and run cover for the massive inflation this administration has caused. In fact they're a catestrophic failure in every way imaginable. Keep the stress on the citizens as if they didn’t have enough from 2+ years of the covid clown show.

Ive long thought of Putin as a real life internet troll… he’s smart enough to know that he can’t conquer the world but vindictive enough that he wouldn’t mind watching the world figuratively burn… not crazy enough to use nukes but definitely enough to provoke a huge war to prove some point

I also think that the Ukraine is about as shady as they come and nobody should side with or defend them… at best they are globalist cronies, at worse a corrupt mercenary government whom arming will almost certainly bite is in the *** later

Stay the **** out you flaming mentally challenged gimps ….

Ive long thought of Putin as a real life internet troll… he’s smart enough to know that he can’t conquer the world but vindictive enough that he wouldn’t mind watching the world figuratively burn… not crazy enough to use nukes but definitely enough to provoke a huge war to prove some point

I also think that the Ukraine is about as shady as they come and nobody should side with or defend them… at best they are globalist cronies, at worse a corrupt mercenary government whom arming will almost certainly bite is in the *** later

Stay the **** out you flaming mentally challenged gimps ….

I'd wager Ukrainian citizens are pretty decent. Most citizens of countries are. It's their government that's bad. They feed their citizens lies and keep them in the dark about shady ****.

Which is exactly like our country as well.

The world problem is massive all powerful governments. Even with a constitutional republic, it's only good if the laws are upheld, it's just words on paper without enforcement and you're elected officials held to the highest standard,with full disclosure and transparency.

We all can sleep better now.
Vodka Skeletor on the case.

Third in line to the presidency. I'd like to have drug&alcohol testing for elected officials. You know,just like they have for an abundance of private sector jobs throughout the country. You're literally in a position to affect the lives of hundreds of millions of citizens,even more so if you add in other countries.

We need to do A Lot better in our standards of office and monitoring. Certainly something that could only be had with a states convention. I just don't feel we can ever get enough people into office to make the changes needed to re-establish a high standard American Citizens deserve of their elected representatives.

So many of these people make me cringe watching them. They're dumb,ignorant,drunks,drug addicts,liars,cheaters,decievers, greedy,self serving and corrupted to the core.

Third in line to the presidency. I'd like to have drug&alcohol testing for elected officials. You know,just like they have for an abundance of private sector jobs throughout the country. You're literally in a position to affect the lives of hundreds of millions of citizens,even more so if you add in other countries.

We need to do A Lot better in our standards of office and monitoring. Certainly something that could only be had with a states convention. I just don't feel we can ever get enough people into office to make the changes needed to re-establish a high standard American Citizens deserve of their elected representatives.

So many of these people make me cringe watching them. They're dumb,ignorant,drunks,drug addicts,liars,cheaters,decievers, greedy,self serving and corrupted to the core.
The problem as I see it, is that voters don't elect the most powerful people much anymore. Too much corruption in high places.

We all can sleep better now.
Vodka Skeletor on the case.

Okay, so I watched that and I have a question - what is "the ask"? I think she means Ukraine requesting aircraft support. How are these people in power? :mad:

They get pockets of fans/supporters who believe them too

Okay, so I watched that and I have a question - what is "the ask"? I think she means Ukraine requesting aircraft support. How are these people in power? :mad:
Lack of any sort of certification for elected officials
Lack of term limits
Lack of age limits
Lack of informed voters
Lack of fair and equal opportunities for third party candidates
Lack of common sense in the majority of voters

Pick one…

Lack of term limits
Lack of age limits
Lack of informed voters

Pick one…
Yep, just what I was thinking. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't the only one. (y)

Lack of term limits
Lack of age limits
Lack of informed voters

Pick one…
THere is no such thing as common sense, it would be better to refer to common idiocy and uncommon sense.

They get pockets of fans/supporters who believe them too
Gullible fools with very short memories or completely oblivious to actual facts These politicians know it too. Too easy for them come election year. They will spew out endless lies and fabrications,promise sunshine,rainbows and free everything,if only you vote for me. When they fail to deliver,either blame their opposition or say we tried.

All while they become very wealthy and increase power through legislation,that generally benefits them the most.

Gullible fools with very short memories or completely oblivious to actual facts These politicians know it too. Too easy for them come election year. They will spew out endless lies and fabrications,promise sunshine,rainbows and free everything,if only you vote for me. When they fail to deliver,either blame their opposition or say we tried.

All while they become very wealthy
and increase power through legislation,that generally benefits them the most.
I still wanna know why this war in Ukraine is causing petroleum products to skyrocket. Biden says Russia caused this. Bullshit. And if it is true, which it isn't, why did we clamp down on producing most of our own? Oh yeah, that climate/environmental thing that China gives a **** less about where they turn rivers red.

I still wanna know why this war in Ukraine is causing petroleum products to skyrocket. Biden says Russia caused this. Bullshit. And if it is true, which it isn't, why did we clamp down on producing most of our own? Oh yeah, that climate/environmental thing that China gives a **** less about where they turn rivers red.

They're not. That was already going up long before the Russian bs. It's a bold faced lie. You don't hear them talk about our own production and how they have basically made it impossible for the some 9000 new permits to go through.

All for what? So they can buy oil from their pals while they get kickbacks. November can't get here soon enough.

The problem as I see it, is that voters don't elect the most powerful people much anymore. Too much corruption in high places.
Wrong. Sleepy had 80billion votes. Yup. Billion.
They had the system rigged pretty well for a while until the peoples ordered off the menu and elected Donald Trump. After that, steps had to be taken to make sure it never happens again.

Last edited:
Wrong. Sleepy had 80billion votes. Yup. Billion.
You don't need to rig the whole country. You only need cooperative highly Democrat urban counties in roughly six swing states.