• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

yeah we see you now...

Black & Gold Bleeder

Forefather
Reaction score
So the can you hear me now guy is doing commercials for sprint.

Did you see the latest where he is carrying two cups of coffee / coco in a Christmas tree lot.?

To another dude,, who says we'll take this one. (tree)

I try not to be so judgemental,, but they are throwing it in my face on tv, and I really just don't care for it.

Um......what??????

They could just be college roommates. Always with the negative waves, Moriarty.

They want it to be totally normalized and accepted. The majority aren't inclined to embrace it so they push and push. I am live and let live as much as most people but I am not guided by their agendas.

So the can you hear me now guy is doing commercials for sprint.

Did you see the latest where he is carrying two cups of coffee / coco in a Christmas tree lot.?

To another dude,, who says we'll take this one. (tree)

I try not to be so judgemental,, but they are throwing it in my face on tv, and I really just don't care for it.
So sick of this ****. Tolerance isn't enough. Everyone has to act like this behavior of 1-2% of the population is normal.

I was just telling my wife this weekend if she "caught that" on one of those new diamond jewelry commercials. The first couple was two women in white wedding gowns. Not that there is anything wrong with that.......

The one where they are in the barber shop is even worse. There are at least 3 gay guys in that commercial. And I think there where only 5 guys in the whole thing.

Most gay people are just normal people who happens to like the same sex. I have no problem with that what so ever. But being a homosexual shouldn't change your voice or anything.

if you are gay be gay but you don't have to act gay. I know I sound like a idiot but liking another man does not change how you sound .

The gay status is what I find stupid. I have a friend who used to be gay, and one who changed to gay. So, is it a way they are, or a choice they make?

I say it's a choice. Your actions - no matter how gross - are your choice.

Anyone see the (I think) Revlon commercial with the bull dyke (again, I think, could be a man in make-up)? 100% ambiguity.

Real thick painted on eyebrows, nose ring, buzz cut.

I'm wondering if they realized their was a demographic that nobody was targeting and went after it.

Um......what??????

gay commercials, I think

hilton_ad-620x412.jpg

doritos-sauna.jpg

Anyone see the (I think) Revlon commercial with the bull dyke (again, I think, could be a man in make-up)? 100% ambiguity.

Real thick painted on eyebrows, nose ring, buzz cut.

I'm wondering if they realized their was a demographic that nobody was targeting and went after it.

Yeah, that commercial makes no sense, at all, in any fashion.

Is Revlon trying to capture that elusive market of woman who want their make-up to make them look like men???

Last edited:
I'm still so lost....is the old "Can you hear me now" guy gay??? I've never seen the commercial in question, so I am beyond confused.

I'm still so lost....is the old "Can you hear me now" guy gay??? I've never seen the commercial in question, so I am beyond confused.

yeah, but you just figured out that "mommy kissing santa" meant she was kissing the dad.....

I don't know if he is gay, or isn't. I don't know if he is portrayed to be gay, or not. I do know that every time his commercials come on, him wearing his metrosexual clothing and haircut, I have this strong desire to smack that smarmy look right off of his little pencil-head face. He is literally one of the reasons I won't ever consider switching to Sprint. I don't know what it is about that guy, but I view him as the snot-nose little creep every kid ever wanted to smack. Sprint's marketing firm did a horrible job in casting this guy from day one if you ask me.

20160606150927-paul-marcarelli.jpeg

I do know that every time his commercials come on, him wearing his metrosexual clothing and haircut, I have this strong desire to smack that smarmy look right off of his little pencil-head face. I don't know what it is about that guy, but I view him as the snot-nose little creep every kid ever wanted to smack.

20160606150927-paul-marcarelli.jpeg

I actually look exactly like this guy.

(I don't. I just wanted to plant that bug in Tim's head to **** with him.)