• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

"You just ... pay for it" - Ocasio-Cortez cant afford an apartment

The perfect mate for this nutjob -

Dta4VDTVsAE1wOr.jpg

He snorted some kilo's

just watched the video of her on rooftop. total hit till she talks

50638526_1826108684165562_225387260785197056_n.jpg

All Puerto rican women are nuts.

Lil Taco Barbie (Talko Barbie) sure isn't afraid to use her mouth.

She is very full of herself. Reminds you of another brash, unknown political shooting star. It definitely feels as if she's being groomed for greatness. /sarc

Millions of dollars flowed into her campaign. She is much further left than the guy she replaced (Crowley).

disclaimer: this post is satire, from the parody site the onion. It is not to be taken at face value. The fact that it resonates as true speaks for itself.

p7n2fyzid5bauixkjert.jpg

Fox News Debuts Premium Channel For 24-Hour Coverage Of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

NEW YORK—As part of its effort to provide the most comprehensive reporting possible on the freshman congresswoman, Fox News announced Wednesday the debut of a new premium television channel that will offer continuous, around-the-clock updates on Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY). “For an extra $8.99 per month, you’ll have an all-access pass to the AOC Zone, which features wall-to-wall coverage of every word Ocasio-Cortez utters, as well as in-depth analysis of her wardrobe and any videos we’re able to dig up from her college days,” said Fox spokesperson Avery Mattison, adding that the new channel will include uninterrupted live footage of the 29-year-old representative every time she appears in public, along with nonstop commentary from a 12-person panel of experts. “We know our viewers will come to depend on this outlet for 24-hour coverage of AOC, which is why her tweets, Instagram posts, and her latest wacky policy proposals will appear in a ticker at the bottom of the screen. We’re particularly excited for the premiere of the channel’s flagship program, AOC Tonight With Tucker Carlson.” Minutes after AOC Zone began broadcasting, sources confirmed its ratings had already surpassed those of Fox News.

I don't understand why she gets so much news coverage. She says a lot of outlandish ****, and 99.9% of the **** she wants to do is unreasonable at best. If she had good ideas, I would get it, but she doesn't. Everything she wants to do involves stealing from the American public. Brother, that's no way to run a railroad.

I LOVE what Michael Savage calls her on his radio show....."Occasional Cortex."

Another classic from this dummy.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/PuXn21nUXsE" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Right church....wrong pew...

Anyway...IMHO, I feel that the country needs to look at applying more stringent qualification items for anyone choosing to run for political office.
Such as...Political Science degrees, Government and Constitutional Law education, and very good overall knowledge of US History ....to name a few..

Right church....wrong pew...

Anyway...IMHO, I feel that the country needs to look at applying more stringent qualification items for anyone choosing to run for political office.
Such as...Political Science degrees, Government and Constitutional Law education, and very good overall knowledge of US History ....to name a few..
The blame lies with the voters. Now I would be willing to discuss voter qualifications. BTW, political science degrees?
ray%20liotta%20goodfellas%20laughing.jpg

The blame lies with the voters. Now I would be willing to discuss voter qualifications. BTW, political science degrees?
ray%20liotta%20goodfellas%20laughing.jpg

Well...wouldn't that be nice......this country is fortunate to have citizens with a GED let alone advance degrees..
You dont feel a background in political science would be value added?

BTW...my uncle knew Henry Hill...
He had to "move" many years ago...dont know if he's dead or alive..
Not that it is relevant to this topic..just saying..

Last edited:
I don't understand why she gets so much news coverage. She says a lot of outlandish ****, and 99.9% of the **** she wants to do is unreasonable at best. If she had good ideas, I would get it, but she doesn't. Everything she wants to do involves stealing from the American public. Brother, that's no way to run a railroad.

I'm thinking that she's such an idiot yet gets so much coverage that the Dems will take her out in the next primary in two years. Remember, the other Democrats don't like her either and she was elected by something like 13% of the voters in her district.

I LOVE what Michael Savage calls her on his radio show....."Occasional Cortex."

Jim Quinn says the same thing.
www.warroom.com

6.4% of registered voters in her district. Just saying.

Well...wouldn't that be nice......this country is fortunate to have citizens with a GED let alone advance degrees..
You dont feel a background in political science would be value added?

BTW...my uncle knew Henry Hill...
He had to "move" many years ago...dont know if he's dead or alive..
Not that it is relevant to this topic..just saying..

The people with political science ty0e degrees (taught by liberals) is what got us here.

Yes. Only 13% of registered voters in her district actually voted. She hot 6.4. Crowley got 7.2 or something like that.

A basic political aptitude test is absolutely essential. Some us history, basic constitutional stuff,bill of rights, federal papers. It's not that ******* hard.....and you're going to be deciding all of our fates and our children's fates.

I'm all for term limits as well. Balanced budget amendments.

The general public is ignorant. We have to have something in place to protect us from these self serving snakeoil salesmen.