• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

2015 Penguins Thread -now with 100% more Kessel and a STANLEY CUP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is how she sucks you in. A couple more good games, January MVP, and then Phyllis disappears. You could read about it.

Lol. Phil isnt bad. Hes not exactly the hockey player the media makes him out to be. He's a sniper at best. Thats it. From what I've seen out of him so far with the Pens. He's not a guy that will hit or challange for a puck. But he is capable of scoring as long as he has a chance. The guy is smart with passing the puck too. If the Pens can wake up soon, I'm ok with Phils role

Lol. Phil isnt bad. Hes not exactly the hockey player the media makes him out to be. He's a sniper at best. Thats it. From what I've seen out of him so far with the Pens. He's not a guy that will hit or challange for a puck. But he is capable of scoring as long as he has a chance. The guy is smart with passing the puck too. If the Pens can wake up soon, I'm ok with Phils role
that's basically what we said about him when they got him.

a bit of bad puck luck, and a lot of suck going on around him.

bad recipe for Phil.

I didn't think I'd miss James Neal.

that's basically what we said about him when they got him.

a bit of bad puck luck, and a lot of suck going on around him.

bad recipe for Phil.

I didn't think I'd miss James Neal.

I agree. With Neal at least he was a bit more physical compared to Kessel. Phil can only offer sniping capabilities which I would be ok with if the Pens had a stronger supporting cast. If Phil was on the Pens two or three years ago. I think he'd be clutch. If the Pens win tonight and get a streak going. I'll be confident that this team is a defense man away from being back in contention

Yinz don't understand that Phyllis will be sniping at her own teammates very soon, and undermine any positives. Have a look at her poisonous past even last season with the Loafs.

Wow! Hope Letang is ok. The guy cannot catch a break. The Pens are more aggressive towards the night finally. Looks like spring 2013 again

I like the finishing on rebounds lately too. Thats what the Pens need

Sid looked pretty good tonight. Got his legs back and scored twice. He needed the rest.

Glad that LeTang came back from the bush league shoulder check to the head. The NHL needs to look at that.

Sid looked pretty good tonight. Got his legs back and scored twice. He needed the rest.

Glad that LeTang came back from the bush league shoulder check to the head. The NHL needs to look at that.

That shot was cheap. Looked a little CBJ or Philly like. The guy did go to the box. Its hard for me to talk bad about Minnesota cause I respect their hockey organization. But that hit was not cool. Sid finally woke up huh? He looked like his old form last night

I think the Pens will hit a stride with a win tonight over the Jets

So much for the stride. They do look improved though

So much for the stride. They do look improved though

it was like watching big pee wee league hockey, lol...looked like 10 mofo's chasing a puck on the boards the whole game.

they looked tired....another couple PP's with less than 3 shots, I think...

moving right along...

Reactions: MTC
Minny plays the style that almost killed hockey. Boring assed clog the front of the net or neutral zone, clutch and grab ****........what happened to the tighter called games that would lead to more scoring and showcase the super stars? I don't want it too far in that direction either but there must be some happy medium.

it was like watching big pee wee league hockey, lol...looked like 10 mofo's chasing a puck on the boards the whole game.

they looked tired....another couple PP's with less than 3 shots, I think...

moving right along...

Still better than getting beat 5-1 or 6-2. I think I heard Malkin didnt take a shot

Ok, so Perron isn't singularly worthless.

they should have had this one.

mediocrity, thy name is Penguin.

Crosby should never, ever get to shoot in shoot outs .... He doesn't have a move just depends on puck speed. Rather see what sheary has.

Defense starved Pens couldn't even take a sniff at David Rundblad as he passed through waivers yesterday?

This D needs an infusion of something...

Defense starved Pens couldn't even take a sniff at David Rundblad as he passed through waivers yesterday?

This D needs an infusion of something...

The D is the anchor on this team right now. Coming to terms that Ollie is not a top D man. Good yes, but not Letang type

Season nearly halfway over and Sid has 8 goals and 18 assists

Well there's your problem

Let the goal storm begin! Nice 5-2 win over a hustling Red Wings team. Hurry back MAF.....Zat looked spastic in the first but settled in.

The more I call them out the more they win.

The more I call them out the more they win.

Keep up the good work Spike!

forget about the first half...the NHL season just started..

Their stars are injury free and this team has enough "been there, done that" leadership to make a second half run...

Keep up the good work Spike!

forget about the first half...the NHL season just started..

Their stars are injury free and this team has enough "been there, done that" leadership to make a second half run...

The way they looked against Detroit this team can win. Pens need to stop messing with us fans and bring out the "w"'s. Or as Spike said. Stop being a dick tease

Let the goal storm begin! Nice 5-2 win over a hustling Red Wings team. Hurry back MAF.....Zat looked spastic in the first but settled in.

Zatkoff is a legit backup. I'm starting to like Murray too. MAF will be the boost once he's back. That win over the Red Wings was beautiful. I'm once more optimistic

Status
Not open for further replies.