• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

2015 Penguins Thread -now with 100% more Kessel and a STANLEY CUP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the way this team is playing now. My only worries are inuries, and Flower flaking out.

Pens are 11-4-4 in their last 18. Good to see them headed in the right direction.

sorry. 19. i went to public school.

I love the way this team is playing now. My only worries are inuries, and Flower flaking out.

Fleury had a rough weekend. He will be fine. I'm not a fan of Zatkoff but he's a Penguin and held his own over the weekend. Impressive win over Florida. Just like I said. Come around this time the Pens would find their groove

Pens roll over Anaheim 6-2. Sid is a beast, and thinks he can catch Kane for the scoring title. Letang is on fire. Geno still on vacation.
Too bad for Yinzer Gibbie in goal for Ducks. He met a buzz saw tonight, and didn't get much help.

6-2 *** whoopin. Those guys from WBS have a special line. Sid is on fire. Keep it up

I like the fact that Sullivan has decided to use, and develop, our baby Pens. That is long overdue, and something I disliked about Johnston and Bylsma.

I like the fact that Sullivan has decided to use, and develop, our baby Pens. That is long overdue, and something I disliked about Johnston and Bylsma.

Yeah, told my kid last night he'll get credit for that (and deserves some) but it was kinda thrust upon him. Where he has excelled to me is in the system they've developed simultaneously. Don't remember an activated defense like this in quite some time.
The Kuhnhackl, Wilson, Sundqvist, Rust experiment is a success! The whole damn team is working the whole damn game......something else we haven't seen under the old coaches. I loved the aggressive forecheck right up to the buzzer with a 4 goal lead!
Sid is being Sid again. Which is to say completely, ridiculously great.
Fleury is fine.
Keep in mind that Malkin, Fehr, Bennett, Bonino and Warsofsky will be back.
I hope they can continue this through June!

Yeah, told my kid last night he'll get credit for that (and deserves some) but it was kinda thrust upon him. Where he has excelled to me is in the system they've developed simultaneously. Don't remember an activated defense like this in quite some time.
The Kuhnhackl, Wilson, Sundqvist, Rust experiment is a success! The whole damn team is working the whole damn game......something else we haven't seen under the old coaches. I loved the aggressive forecheck right up to the buzzer with a 4 goal lead!
Sid is being Sid again. Which is to say completely, ridiculously great.
Fleury is fine.
Keep in mind that Malkin, Fehr, Bennett, Bonino and Warsofsky will be back.
I hope they can continue this through June!

Agreed x1000...Those baby Pens are whoopin some ***

I do think the Pens need a strong feb/march to surge ahead. I think more so a strong march to carry over into april. The team can afford a few losses and not hit the panic button just yet. The metropolitan 2nd/3rd spots are still up for grabs. I dont see anybody catching up to washington point wise. I do believe the pens are the most talanted out of the bunch. Its gonna be some fun hockey these next few months

Lundvqist is legit. Hate the guy cause he's frustrating. But damn, he's an amazing goalie

two shots hit steel, Kessel flubs two nice passes from Sid, the 2nd one egregiously.....Lutefisk stops 34 or 35....they didn't play horrible, but they needed to play better....

it happens.

next.

Reactions: MTC
two shots hit steel, Kessel flubs two nice passes from Sid, the 2nd one egregiously.....Lutefisk stops 34 or 35....they didn't play horrible, but they needed to play better....

it happens.

next.

Agree

The Pens created opportunities. Plenty of hockey. Overall all though. Hats off to Lundvqist. Pens will capitalize on work on those missed opportunities. Good effort tonight

It figures. Pens have only been on TV locally here a couple of times the past couple months and they've lost every time.

Aint that the truth? Seems every game they are on TV here in NC, they lose. About done watching them, that way they will win.

I just came here to post that every time I watch them, they lose. I see I'm not alone.

They don't call him the King for nuthin. Then again the rags are artists at the clutch and grab interference kind of hockey I abhor.....****** Sid's legs get tired carrying two guys up and down the ice all night.

I've come to a conclusion that the Pens lose everytime they are aired nationally. NHL needs to ppv all the Penguins from here on out for us out of marketers. No more NBCSN, NBC, NHL network, (insert market channel here). PPV. Along with a free complementary game puck....we can dream right.

And Rod the Rangers are a bunch of cry babies. But Lundqvist is a damn good goalie. That guy just squares up in the net and blocks everything it seems

Screw Lundqvist.....Fleury looked his equal and then some last night! Nice SO win, beauty move by Letang in the SO. I am very damn impressed by Wilson, Porter, Rust, Sundqvist, Kuhnhackl, etc. Energy guys that generate a nice forecheck but the Pens do need them to start scoring. Hurry back Geno, et al.

WOW attending the Carolina game, what an overtime, best I have ever seen. Some awesome saves in both nets. Great shoot out victory for all the thousands of Pen fans in attendance.

vipbox or cricfree.....close a few pop ups, big deal.

last night was a good win....with more Kessel.

vipbox or cricfree.....close a few pop ups, big deal.

last night was a good win....with more Kessel.

The team is playing good hockey. Minimize mistakes and they are gonna be deadly in the playoffs. I think the Pens will churn out a good looking W tomorrow against the Panthers

Struggling to score goals again. Need shrek back. What's his deal anyway? Been out 2 weeks now.

beaten in OT

Pens/Panthers played a helluva game

The team is playing good hockey. Minimize mistakes and they are gonna be deadly in the playoffs. I think the Pens will churn out a good looking W tomorrow against the Panthers

Except when I watch them. The last two games I've seen them play they scored a total of 1 goal. I know Shrek has been out a while, but these young guys (and Kessel) have to start scoring. Can't rely solely on Sid, Malkin and Letang.

Status
Not open for further replies.