• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

2015 Penguins Thread -now with 100% more Kessel and a STANLEY CUP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike Yeo paid the price for the Wild's suckitude. Thus beginneth the Torchetti era. 1 - 0 - 0 now.

The Pens just lost to some guy named Al Montoya, I won't be holding my breath about making the playoffs

Scott Wilson first NHL goal! Congrats buddy

Fluery in God mode again. Kessell with 2 goals! Sid looks strong. Baby Pens score!

Looking much better

Wild win three in a row ON the road, sweep three in Canadian cities. Torchetti now 3 - 0 - 0. Maybe there IS hope for a Wild wild card spot.

Out door game being played on Sunday at TCF Bank Stadium against Chicago. Big Test.

one helluva pace to that game until the beginning of the 3rd....tapered off when they tried to play Martypuck, but after the Wedwings 3rd, they picked it back up...nice stand at the end.

fun to watch.

Didnt watch the game against Tampa. Wtf happened?

Tampa's G had a Marty Brodeur moment...for 3 periods.

Zatkoff didn't.

Didnt watch the game against Tampa. Wtf happened?

You Biatches got struck by LIGHTNING! That's what happened.

Reactions: MTC
Tampa's G had a Marty Brodeur moment...for 3 periods.

Zatkoff didn't.

Bishop is not a pushover. Why is Zatkoff still a goalie at this level? Bring up Murray. I like that kid

Mike Yeo paid the price for the Wild's suckitude. Thus beginneth the Torchetti era. 1 - 0 - 0 now.

The wild has been bi polar this season. I thought for sure you guys would be in better standing than given. A looot of talent on that team

Pens might have more "talent", but the Bolts are just a better TEAM than the Pens - there, I said it

so much for having Murray take snaps at WB...

just called him up.

I think Murray will be ok. Good win against Buffalo. Slow start. But finished strong

That Minnesota game. The new coach has turned that team around

The wild has been bi polar this season. I thought for sure you guys would be in better standing than given. A looot of talent on that team

Yes they have. Riding the high after the coaching change. Four games at least 5 goals in each. Huge win in the out-door game against the hated Blackhawks. We shall see how long this occurs.

Yes they have. Riding the high after the coaching change. Four games at least 5 goals in each. Huge win in the out-door game against the hated Blackhawks. We shall see how long this occurs.

The way things seem. Maybe the previous coach wasnt liked. Minnesota is playing lights out right now

The way things seem. Maybe the previous coach wasnt liked. Minnesota is playing lights out right now

I think he finally lost the team. Three straight seasons they made the playoffs, twice into the second round.

The only actual change was the coach and it's a different world. Says something...

Hi guys.
Any Pens fans nervous about missing the playoffs?
I thought you'd be further up in the conference standings.

Hi guys.
Any Pens fans nervous about missing the playoffs?
I thought you'd be further up in the conference standings.

I like where this team is heading. Not quite ready for a run. Close. You should be nervous.
Can't remember . What was it ? 75? Too bad Kate Smith died.

Status
Not open for further replies.