• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

2015 Penguins Thread -now with 100% more Kessel and a STANLEY CUP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the curse of hook is dead. Finally watched a game they played on TV and they won.

They played a good game. The effort has always been there from what I saw in all of the losses, but they finally had some pucks bounce their way.

I hope the curse of hook is dead. Finally watched a game they played on TV and they won.

They played a good game. The effort has always been there from what I saw in all of the losses, but they finally had some pucks bounce their way.

Lol. You're not bad luck Hook. Hockey is a long season. Some games will be ugly. But yeah the effort looks way better than what it was at the beginning of the season

I'm prediciting a 3-1 win over da Flames

How in the hell do they soundly beat the Rangers and then turn around and lose to the friggn Flames?

If this team doesn't watch out, they might miss the playoffs.

Is this the playoff push?

a month to go

Is this the playoff push?

a month to go

It could be Spike. I'm optimistic. Its going to be a crazy month. I honestly see this team being a nail biter and getting that last wild card spot. Playoffs, anything goes from there

meh....home cooking by the zebras, but they gotta get a couple goals there.

next.

meh....home cooking by the zebras, but they gotta get a couple goals there.

next.

Yeah calls both ways. The one on Kessel was iffy. Rust hit the crossbar. Good effort. Still in it Pens

Rust needs to start getting lucky.....he breaks this jinx and he's gonna be special....team needs to be careful over reacting to physicality.

Does Kessel intentionally aim for the only obstruction when he has pretty much a wide open net to shoot at? He missed 2 easy ones last night and quite a few others in the few games of theirs that I've seen this season. I'm sure he's as frustrated as anyone, but come on man, put the puck in the net.

Another new coach, same old problem. You get under this teams stars skin, and they start getting pissed and react and then they implode with horrible penalties. Easy strategy to beat this team in the playoffs unless they quit whining about non calls or bad ones. Let it go and JUST KEEP PLAYING.

Rust needs to start getting lucky.....he breaks this jinx and he's gonna be special....team needs to be careful over reacting to physicality.

Rust takes some crazy break aways. The guy takes the puck up and some. I think if he can settle down his shot. He's going to be a scoring machine

Does Kessel intentionally aim for the only obstruction when he has pretty much a wide open net to shoot at? He missed 2 easy ones last night and quite a few others in the few games of theirs that I've seen this season. I'm sure he's as frustrated as anyone, but come on man, put the puck in the net.

Another new coach, same old problem. You get under this teams stars skin, and they start getting pissed and react and then they implode with horrible penalties. Easy strategy to beat this team in the playoffs unless they quit whining about non calls or bad ones. Let it go and JUST KEEP PLAYING.

The whining is from the veteran guys too. Letang has been one to throw a fit lately. Kessel has his moments. Pierre pointed out Cullen losing his cool which is rare. It was a badly officiated game in the 3rd. But I do agree in that these guys create so many opportunities to score and dont take advantage

Easy formula to beat the Pens. Play physical and rough them up. Same story, different season. One and done, and that's if they make the PO. Philly is breathing down their throats and knows the formula all too well with three games against them coming up.

Easy formula to beat the Pens. Play physical and rough them up. Same story, different season. One and done, and that's if they make the PO. Philly is breathing down their throats and knows the formula all too well with three games against them coming up.

Eh **** the flyers!

I have a feeling tomorrows game against the rags is gonna be ugly. Hope my gut instinct is wrong

Stick a fork in the pens. Without shrek, the are going no where

I'm afraid you might be correct hook..

Captain Crosby needs to step it up and start playing like he wants to be here, and lead this team to the playoffs and through the first round..

I will watch this game - I will take credit for the win.

Captain Crosby needs to be Captain Save a Hoe

Status
Not open for further replies.