• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

2015 Penguins Thread -now with 100% more Kessel and a STANLEY CUP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still a lot of time. Pens need to bury these guys

I will watch this game - I will take credit for the win.

When I say I'm gonna deliver a win, I come through, *******

Reactions: MTC
Easy formula to beat the Pens. Play physical and rough them up. Same story, different season. One and done, and that's if they make the PO. Philly is breathing down their throats and knows the formula all too well with three games against them coming up.

Yeeees....Yeeeessss!
I agree!

Flyers looming...waiting. Calculating.
Gostisbehere is going to show you the meaning of FEAR!

ghostgoal.gif

Yeeees....Yeeeessss!
I agree!

Flyers looming...waiting. Calculating.
Gostisbehere is going to show you the meaning of FEAR!

ghostgoal.gif

Gonna be some fun games coming up against Philly. Imo the best rivalry in pro sports

Thank you Spike

You're welcome

Lazy ***** like Letang on defense and too many cute passes again from Kunitz almost beat them but the young gutty rookie legs saved them!

You're welcome

Lazy ***** like Letang on defense and too many cute passes again from Kunitz almost beat them but the young gutty rookie legs saved them!

Too many cute passes amongst the entire team. Baby Pens are carrying this team

Like a new team.....the Baby Pens are now just Pens and they are killing it. Seems so easy and obvious now that they needed to activate some of the WBS guys........rather than trading or renting free agents.
The 3rd and 4th lines are wearing teams out with their youth, speed and grinding.....keep it going til Malkin gets back.

I love, love, love frustrating the rags instead of it being the other way around....guys are keeping their cool and if they can keep that going it's big plus.

Like a new team.....the Baby Pens are now just Pens and they are killing it. Seems so easy and obvious now that they needed to activate some of the WBS guys........rather than trading or renting free agents.
The 3rd and 4th lines are wearing teams out with their youth, speed and grinding.....keep it going til Malkin gets back.

I love, love, love frustrating the rags instead of it being the other way around....guys are keeping their cool and if they can keep that going it's big plus.

Sheary, Rust and Wilson can fly. Not gonna lie and this sounds gay as ****, but Hagelin has some amazing hair flowing around in the rink ;)

^^^
Point being made is these guys are fast and leave the other teams gassed

Too many cute passes amongst the entire team. Baby Pens are carrying this team

Team should bench first line with less than 2 minutes left in every period with a lead- they give up too many late goals by being cute and won't play defense.

Team should bench first line with less than 2 minutes left in every period with a lead- they give up too many late goals by being cute and won't play defense.

Agreed

I disagree. We may do better without that whiner taking stupid penalties.

Agreed x2. Except Malkin isnt really a whiner compared to Letang. Letang makes some crucial mistakes at times. Thats the whiner

I admit, I'd like to trade Shrek sometimes - but he keeps us going for half a season every year when Sid is either hurt or in the dumps

Who would you rather have? I need names

I admit, I'd like to trade Shrek sometimes - but he keeps us going for half a season every year when Sid is either hurt or in the dumps

Who would you rather have? I need names

*crickets*

Signing Matta was THE best news yet! This kid is the future, IMO.

Also signed Kuhnhackle, Rust and Wilson for two years. Yay yutes! This is a new team.......but

shoot.........

the........

puck!!!!!!

Also signed Kuhnhackle, Rust and Wilson for two years. Yay yutes! This is a new team.......but

shoot.........

the........

puck!!!!!!

**** letang on the power play last night SHOOT! Thought Zubov was out there.

shoot.........

the........

puck!!!!!!

Yes! These guys are damn fun group to watch. Paired with Cullens leadership they are amazing on ice. The youth influx is in

Status
Not open for further replies.