• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

2015 Penguins Thread -now with 100% more Kessel and a STANLEY CUP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a pass...

schenn-goal-1.gif

Neuvirth shuts the door

neuvy-save-kane.gif

VERY much looking forward to the game Saturday afternoon.

Reactions: MTC
What a pass...

schenn-goal-1.gif

Neuvirth shuts the door

neuvy-save-kane.gif

VERY much looking forward to the game Saturday afternoon.

Gonna be tough. If MAF is in the net Pens can win. Pens are looking bad against the Canes at the moment

I think the Pens can get the 2nd/3rd spot. The rags are not too far ahead. Same with Philly. Detroit hasnt been playing good hockey as of late. All it takes is a week or two of wins to change the division

nice comeback win last night....Murray started off shaky but got it under control.....2 from Sid and even a Kessel sighting.

too bad about Scott Wilson, kid was playing great.

It never stops, the injuries

Penguins coach says Scott Wilson will need surgery

Penguins winger Scott Wilson will need surgery, coach Mike Sullivan said this morning.”Scott is going to need surgery. There isn’t a timeframe yet, but once his swelling decreases we’ll have more definitive information,” said Sullivan. “But it’s going to be a longer term injury that requires surgery.”Wilson, who has an apparent right ankle or foot injury, was hurt in the Penguins win against the Columbus Blue Jackets last Friday. He was originally expected to be just day-to-day.The Penguins have not disclosed his injury, but he was seen using crutches and in some kind of walking boot earlier this week.

http://www.610knml.com/news/penguins-coach-says-scott-wilson-will-need-surgery/

Kessel was never svelte.

too much Primanti's?

Too much of the booze. Stillers probably knows all about this but wasnt it Vorachek or Giroux that was giving Kessel a hard time that he had too much hot dogs? Lol. Gotta love hockey. As much as I hate them Philly ********. I honestly think the Pens/Flyers are the best rivalry in all pro sports

nice comeback win last night....Murray started off shaky but got it under control.....2 from Sid and even a Kessel sighting.

Scott Wilson was playing damn beast mode. Lol at Murray. I was cussing out the tv had my three year old son dropping "f" bombs cause of me. Murray is gonna fill in nicely though

Just want to say...good luck today.
All I ask for is a clean game, no ref influence and NO INJURIES on either side!

Dominant 2nd period by Pens. Imposing their will, pressuring the puck...Flyers look over matched.

Well, well. If that wasn't total domination, I don't know what is.
Same old Flyers.
This aint your grandpa's Penguins.

Dominant 2nd period by Pens. Imposing their will, pressuring the puck...Flyers look over matched.

Flyers had a good look and a lot missed scoring opportunities there. Pens were overmmatched in the face off department as well. Good team game though. Pens forechecking is the best I've seen in awhile. Flyers have some dangerous wingers. Hope ya guys beat the Islanders

Kessel looked damn good today. I hope he keeps it up. Same with Hagelin.
On to Washington.

That was one of the more impressive Pens wins in Philly that I have seen in a longgg time!

TEAM speed Pens win 5th in a row! move to 3rd place in division

With Hagelin and Rust, Shrek not missed at all.

TEAM speed Pens win 5th in a row! move to 3rd place in division

With Hagelin and Rust, Shrek not missed at all.

I hate to say it, but that 2nd line looks better without Geno.

So you don't miss your boy Scuderi?

Not sure why you think Scuds was my boy. I really like the way this team is playing right now. It has found it's identity. ..thanks to Sully. He and Rutherford seem to be on the same page.

Status
Not open for further replies.