• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

2015 Penguins Thread -now with 100% more Kessel and a STANLEY CUP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scrappy Pens down 0-3 come roaring back 5-3

Hagelin is showing up big time

Philly/Boston fight it out for the last playoff spot next- Wings probably done

Scrappy Pens down 0-3 come roaring back 5-3

Hagelin is showing up big time

Philly/Boston fight it out for the last playoff spot next- Wings probably done

Imagine a post season without the wings! Wow

was there ever any doubt?

Uh, yeah. Sadly I must admit at 3-0 I doubted. Just looked like "one of those games." Wasn't really pissed but just figured they'd overlooked a bottom feeder. I gotta give big props to Ott for the game they played. Relentless.

Cullen was a VERY nice signing it turns out.

Speaking of odd PS's.....first time in 40 years no seal clubbers in the PS. Canada weeps.

Anybody notice we're not drawing the ire of the refs this year?

I think it's because we don't have someone like Neal, Cooke or Downie to get the reputation penalties called against them at the drop of a hat.

Also, the coach barking at the refs and not the players on the ice helps soothe ref egos a bit - seems to me Sid and Letang are doing less yapping....

eh, it's just a feeling

Wings have 3 games left - they have to win out

Wings and Flyers play tonight - Boston / Wings on Thurs - all tied at 91 pts right now

place yur bets

Was really impressed when they killed that long 5-3 penalty situation when the game was still tied. Great win. I'm still a bit stunned. What, it was just about a month ago or so when I felt like this team was dead in the water. Lots of injuries and they weren't stringing together any wins, and then boom, a stretch run I never saw coming. Been great to watch, sure hope it continues into the post season.

As for the last wild card, either the Boo-urns, Cryers or Dead Wings will be out. Can't really go wrong with any of those.

13 out of 14

Rangers getting hit with more injuries

Dan Girardi leaves early Tues vs Tampa Bay Apr 5
Ryan McDonagh (UBI) is out indefinitely Apr

who do we want - them or the Isles?

NY Rangers (45-26-9, 99 points)
Games remaining: 2 (2 home, 0 away)

NY Islanders (44-26-9, 97 points)
Games remaining: 3 (2 home, 1 away)

http://espn.go.com/nhl/playoffs/matchups

Last edited:
Uh, yeah. Sadly I must admit at 3-0 I doubted. Just looked like "one of those games." Wasn't really pissed but just figured they'd overlooked a bottom feeder. I gotta give big props to Ott for the game they played. Relentless.

Speaking of odd PS's.....first time in 40 years no seal clubbers in the PS. Canada weeps.

Canada has more players in the NHL playoffs than any other country, just not teams from Canada. **** Bettman.

Watching the Pens the last month, the new player have really added some aggressive play, lets keep that up during playoffs.

Wings have 3 games left - they have to win out

Wings and Flyers play tonight - Boston / Wings on Thurs - all tied at 91 pts right now

place yur bets

I feel dirty for saying this. But I want Philly to get in

Eh Canada has a ton of players on NHL rosters. Them canucks will be alright

Isn't it great watching a Penguins team that can go down 3-0 and you just know they will come back. Year's past you could pretty much change the channel but not this team.

I hope they unleash a serious can of whoop *** on the Rangers and chase Lundqvist in a few games if they play them.

Reactions: MTC
Breaking News Alert!

Woe Canada. No playoffs this year for north of the border teams?

Country shut out of playoffs for first time in 46 years?

Florida is hockey country now!

Keep rooting them on - Wings just beat them

Boston pretty much has to beat the Wings tonight or they're done

Boston pretty much has to beat the Wings tonight or they're done

Tukka has been bad of late. Its hard to say who will win but I think Detroit has more fire in them to continue their post season appearance

Status
Not open for further replies.