• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

2015 Penguins Thread -now with 100% more Kessel and a STANLEY CUP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boston pretty much has to beat the Wings tonight or they're done

3-0 Boston in the second. Not looking good for the wings. I would love to see Boston go home instead of the playoffs, but this is ugly.

3-1 on a fluke bounce.

Good job Pens! Finish this 3rd period. Clinch 2nd place and rest some guys

2015 Penguins Thread -now with 100% more Kessel!

wow...Rangers, Wings, Flyers all losing

Boston is back in it

This feels like the Pens of five weeks ago.

Sid the kid!!!!!

What a night of hockey

Hella bunch of drama in the east for Saturday

how sweet it is.

and Holtby catches a spear in the face from his own guy after Sid beats him like a rented mule.

onwards and upwards.

And a chance to possibly knock the Flyers out with a win on Saturday.

That would be fun. I kinda want for the flyers to get in. For Stillers. Good flyers fan there. But I want my Pens to whoop some *** for the playoffs

That would be fun. I kinda want for the flyers to get in. For Stillers. Good flyers fan there. But I want my Pens to whoop some *** for the playoffs

You and your mythology.

13 out of 14

Rangers getting hit with more injuries

Dan Girardi leaves early Tues vs Tampa Bay Apr 5
Ryan McDonagh (UBI) is out indefinitely Apr

who do we want - them or the Isles?

NY Rangers (45-26-9, 99 points)
Games remaining: 2 (2 home, 0 away)

NY Islanders (44-26-9, 97 points)
Games remaining: 3 (2 home, 1 away)

http://espn.go.com/nhl/playoffs/matchups

I'll take the Isles.

they don't have Lutefisk.

Son and I discussed this last night. Rags are less likely than the isles to injure someone with dirty **** and I think maybe the Pens got in Lundqvists head a little bit this year. Screw it.....just break them all.

Breaking News Alert!

Woe Canada. No playoffs this year for north of the border teams?

Country shut out of playoffs for first time in 46 years?

Florida is hockey country now!

Stop stealing my stuff! Post 655.....but you knew that.

Reactions: MTC
So let's see...Isles took over #3 in divisions as did Wings - pushing Rangers to wildcard slot

Boston in, Philly out - by a point

all that could change tomorrow

So let's see...Isles took over #3 in divisions as did Wings - pushing Rangers to wildcard slot

Boston put an *** whoopin on the wings. They could be dangerous if they get in

That one point the Flyers managed to salvage last night was pretty key. Looking at the schedule, both Boston and Detroit play their games before the Flyers/Pens matchup. If one of them lose their game, the Flyers will need just one win of their last two to get in. If both Boston and Detroit manage just 1 point, the Flyers will need at least 3 points in their final two games. And, if both the Bruins and Wings win, the Pens can eliminate the Flyers with a win. But without that point last night, if both the Bruins and Wings win, the Flyers would have been eliminated regardless of what they did because they are behind both clubs in RO wins.

Bruins choke bad, get crushed by Sens. Wings drop their game to the Rangers but clinch a spot over Bruins due to tiebreaker. Flyers just need two points from their final two games to get in.

Pens up by one then Dumoulin hands them one in last minute - I hate that

Pens up by one then Dumoulin hands them one in last minute - I hate that

Looked like the Pens layed one down for the flyers. All good I say. Two PA teams in the race. I think the Pens have a good shot the cup. I'm hoping for Philly to rough up the craps and their goon squad

So we play the Rangers - they have about half their starters out - need to finish them off quick

So we play the Rangers - they have about half their starters out - need to finish them off quick

Agreed.

Put the foot on their throat and whoop them into next year

sleptwalked through that one and Murray got hurt.

no like.

I think that was a scratch on the back for the flyers. The Pens werent flat per se, but not playing to win nor lose. Didnt really bother me. The Murray incident was an accident and tough luck on his end. But at least he didnt pull a Henrick and decide to flip the net. The team will be ok and ready by next week just watch

Thanks for throwing the Flyers a bone today.

In return, we will eliminate the Caps in Rd 1.
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.