• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

2015 Penguins Thread -now with 100% more Kessel and a STANLEY CUP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
YOUNG LEGS!

Sheary was awesome. Malkin woke up,

Rangers were dumb to think Tanner ******* Glass would be an addition to their team

A shut out in MSG. I love it.

Hank Yanked!

That was pretty sweet

Matt Murray has only allowed 1 goal so far in 2 games...nice shut out!

Amazing game. Got a little crazy in spots after 3-0, but Murray back there allows them to get away with it. Hope they can close it out at home Saturday.

Awesome effort by the whole team. Loved hearing MSG totally silent. you could hear a pin drop.

Complete game! Malkin buying into the system and it's working. All I was hoping for was Malkin to come in and the team not miss a beat. One bumpy game and they are back to a well-oiled machine.

Complete game! Malkin buying into the system and it's working. All I was hoping for was Malkin to come in and the team not miss a beat. One bumpy game and they are back to a well-oiled machine.

I still think they will get better. Sheary and Cullen create some turnovers. Idk if anybody else is seeing this but Crosby's line is gassing defenders at times. Crosby and Sheary possess the puck well against the boards and tire out defenders trying to check them. Once they get that extra winger and the Dmen up into the offensive zone for support. Its been fun to watch

I still think they will get better. Sheary and Cullen create some turnovers. Idk if anybody else is seeing this but Crosby's line is gassing defenders at times. Crosby and Sheary possess the puck well against the boards and tire out defenders trying to check them. Once they get that extra winger and the Dmen up into the offensive zone for support. Its been fun to watch

You could see the Rags were sucking wind in the 3rd period in Game 3. They were spent and their speed is killing NYR. I expect a strong effort from the Rags tomorrow to keep the series going, but they look like they want no part of the Pens anymore. Murray doesn't get rattled and the D is not giving up many chances. I'm liking this team more and more. Sully has won me over. Excellent choice for HC!

Reactions: MTC
So who was in net and how was the team D tonight?

Very active and very good again last night. Dumoulin with a sweet set up for Geno.

YOUNG LEGS!

Sheary was awesome. Malkin woke up,

Rangers were dumb to think Tanner ******* Glass would be an addition to their team

Sheary has been awesome since they brought him here..........basically straight outta college. Dude has mad skills for a kid and will continue to improve.

You could see the Rags were sucking wind in the 3rd period in Game 3. They were spent and their speed is killing NYR. I expect a strong effort from the Rags tomorrow to keep the series going, but they look like they want no part of the Pens anymore. Murray doesn't get rattled and the D is not giving up many chances. I'm liking this team more and more. Sully has won me over. Excellent choice for HC!

yep

Of the young guys from Wilkes Barre, the two with the best shot aren't even playing, Sprong and Wilson.

It's sometimes little plays that make all of the difference. The announcers were talking about a play where the Rags were trying to get the puck back to the point and Kunitz shoved his guy beyond the blue line. Kept his man from holding the puck in the zone. They have really bought into Sully's game plan.

Wow, I really enjoyed last night's game. I haven't seen the Pens play that well as a team for a very long time. Sheary is becoming my new favorite player. He is so slippery, like a little junebug flitting over the ice.

It's nice seeing this team being a fun team to watch again.

Let's put this series away. I think it will be a sloppy first period. However the Rags have no answer for the Pens anymore

YOUNG LEGS!

Sheary has been awesome since they brought him here..........basically straight outta college. Dude has mad skills for a kid and will continue to improve.

He's a young Hagelin

I'm glad they held the shutout - huge game for our rookie goalie too.

I can't believe NY press is putting this on Hank - their whole team got outplayed

CgpX5eIUYAAcsft.jpg

YOUNG LEGS!

He's a young Hagelin

I'm glad they held the shutout - huge game for our rookie goalie too.

I can't believe NY press is putting this on Hank - their whole team got outplayed

Wow the idiots in NY forget pretty quickly where they would be without his lights out goal tending the last few years.

And this is NOT the Penguins teams that blew series leads to them in the past.

Flyers are staring to keep up with the caps. Whoever wins that series just beat the **** out of each other. Wheeling nailers kept their post season appearance alive as well. Let's Go Pens

Flyers are staring to keep up with the caps. Whoever wins that series just beat the **** out of each other. Wheeling nailers kept their post season appearance alive as well. Let's Go Pens

Yea it would be nice to see the cryers soften them up a bit more but I am afraid if they get outshot 40 gazzillion to 10 like the did tonight there wont be a game 7....

Holy crap, the Wild just won in OT to stay alive. Having two teams in the playoffs is a bit much. No let-up since the Pens and Wild have been staggered.

Keep it going...

In fairness, it was a bumpy 10 minutes. Aside from that, the Pens have been on their game the whole series. Get a quick start today, and I think this series is over.

Yea it would be nice to see the cryers soften them up a bit more but I am afraid if they get outshot 40 gazzillion to 10 like the did tonight there wont be a game 7....

The fact that the Caps can't put away this lackluster team has got to **** with their confidence moving forward. Their regular season win record is a distant memory now. The Caps will advance, but as a wounded team.

Reactions: MTC
Lots of close matches now!

Wings and Kings are gone - some come tumbling down

Holy crap, the Wild just won in OT to stay alive. Having two teams in the playoffs is a bit much. No let-up since the Pens and Wild have been staggered.

Keep it going...

You guys are winning some close games. I bet your heart must be racing lol. Hockey can be intense

You guys are winning some close games. I bet your heart must be racing lol. Hockey can be intense

Intense for sure. Like them both to advance but Wild are hanging by thin rope. Close it out today Pens!

I thought the Kings would win the west. Due to size and puck control

Sharks are for real this year, they blew through the over rated Kings - welcome home Scuderi!

I still think the Ducks might win the West, but I wouldn't bet on it - I know nothing about the Stars and Wild

Last edited:
Wow the idiots in NY forget pretty quickly where they would be without his lights out goal tending the last few years.

And this is NOT the Penguins teams that blew series leads to them in the past.

Time for this team to show a killer instinct and close out a series when they have a team on the ropes!

GET IT DONE PENGUINS!

Status
Not open for further replies.