• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

2015 Penguins Thread -now with 100% more Kessel and a STANLEY CUP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I asked that too and nobody answered. I think they are waiting for all the 1st rd games to end first - Wed night is another game 7 - so after that

Ugh, too long a layoff. Was hoping the series would start Wednesday.

NYI and TB starts tomorrow. I am hoping Pens -Caps start Thursday.

I heard that Beiber is in DC Friday night. Have also heard a rumor of Saturday night

They said on NHL radio this morning that Pens-Caps is Thursday night.

Reactions: MTC
THIS. If the Pens stay patient as they have for the last 2 months, stick to their game and use the weapons they have (talent, speed, skill) I think the Caps are in trouble. Cannot take stupid penalties against the Caps, they will make you pay. The Caps played a team in Philly that plays a slow, plodding, physical game. Yesterday, the Phlyers looked like they were in slow motion. The Pens are a different animal. They have had teams dragging *** half way through the 2nd period. Hope the Caps are in shape.

It's not so much the physical game the penguins play. Its just ******* Ovechkin cheap shots the **** out of players. Pens need to stick to speed plain and simple. Lets gas these slow skating *******

Official....Thursday night, 8pm, Verizon Center.
Can't wait.

That probably means we play Sat afternnoon. Too

Yeah they do :'(....If Pens win game one. Which I think they will. Speed and young guns will be too much for the caps to handle. Gonna have to game track on my phone saturday I guess

I got a Pens hockey groupie coming to watch the game with me

Wish me luck - she's 5 ft 2

Anybody just watch the blues and Hawks ? Blues fans loud and crazy,good series love playoff hockey!

Good game. I was into it. St. Louis looks like last years Tampa. Tampa is another team that plays some good speed hockey

Islanders keep crashing those Florida parties. Kind of weird. And the Ducks, man, the Ducks. What's their game 7 record now? Putrid.

Ducks - Despres fumbled a puck and gave up the big goal - losing another game 7 on home ice

Bolts need a goalie, Isles came out scoring fast - I would have expected a better game

Last edited:
Ducks - Despres fumbled a puck and gave up the big goal - losing another game 7 on home ice

Bolts need a goalie, Isles came out scoring fast - I would have expected a better game

Pens need to come out firing tonight. Isles look tough and always give teams fits. I thought Tampa would curb stomp them. But Tampa isnt the same team like last year

Islanders keep crashing those Florida parties. Kind of weird. And the Ducks, man, the Ducks. What's their game 7 record now? Putrid.

Shame. Out of every california sports teams, its the ducks I like to see win if my team is never in the hunt. Happy for Nashville though. Brother in law is a Tennesse boy so its nice to have someone to watch the hockey playoffs with

I should say my wife's brother in law. But he's family in my book

Status
Not open for further replies.