• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

2015 Penguins Thread -now with 100% more Kessel and a STANLEY CUP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
PENS WIN!

siren.jpg

That was interesting. We cut our cable awhile back so I listened to the 3rd period over my phone (Tune-in radio ap). (No chance in hell I could have predicted that would have been a post of mine 20 years ago. :) ) Anyway it sounded like they were playing rope a dope for the last 20 minutes. That last 10 minutes was exciting as hell. Mike Lange still calls a hell of a game. It was great to hear his call. Wished they had scored while I was listening. I was looking forward to a Langism like "She sold my monkey". Does he still do the Elvis has just left the building call? I expected it at the horn but nope.

PENS WIN!

View attachment 2330

That was interesting. We cut our cable awhile back so I listened to the 3rd period over my phone (Tune-in radio ap). (No chance in hell I could have predicted that would have been a post of mine 20 years ago. :) ) Anyway it sounded like they were playing rope a dope for the last 20 minutes. That last 10 minutes was exciting as hell. Mike Lange still calls a hell of a game. It was great to hear his call. Wished they had scored while I was listening. I was looking forward to a Langism like "She sold my monkey". Does he still do the Elvis has just left the building call? I expected it at the horn but nope.

I'm sure I heard Elvis left the building

Pens seem too tentative. On 50/50 pucks they are going backwards instead of after it. I don't know if they are trying to sit on the lead or what

I got this same impression. They got off their game a little bit today and fortunately were efficient enough with their chances they did have. What really bites is the Letang play. You know he's going to get atleast one game(not that it's undeserved) especially after what that ***** trotz said earlier about the Penguins getting "preferential treatment." Meanwhile, Carlson can cross Hagelin in the neck after a goal and bakstrom can just knee a guy in the head, and that prick has the marbles to say that? Letang has his issues and he deserves something for that play today, but those ******* don't play squeaky clean hockey. Even his post game presser trotz sounds like a sopping wet *****. **** the capitals and I hope the pens choke thes ******* in game 4.

Man NBC is hard to listen to with all the Caps homerisim. And they are doing their best to make damn sure Letang gets suspended for that hit. Which was nothing even close to what Orpik did.

I will laugh my *** off if the Pens can figure out a way to beat them in game 4 without Letang.

Idk how to post it for him but Benstonium has the radio synced highlites with Mike Langes call.. for JMM

Man NBC is hard to listen to with all the Caps homerisim. And they are doing their best to make damn sure Letang gets suspended for that hit. Which was nothing even close to what Orpik did.

I will laugh my *** off if the Pens can figure out a way to beat them in game 4 without Letang.

No **** to that, man. Look, letang toes the line and some of his retaliatory actions are going to cost him, but the orpik hit and his aren't even debatable. Orpik went full on for mattas head. And milbury can get the capitals dick out of his mouth. Dude did everything in his power to not give Murray credit and instead kept saying how Washington wasn't going to miss those in the coming games. Look mother ******, they've put the puck in the back of the net 5 times all series long. Think it's time to give the young buck some ******* credit? I was so bummed Murray couldn't shut those ***** out, but he was out of this world. I really hope the pens put the proverbial foot to the throat of warshington come Wednesday night.

Letang will be sitting one game. Guaranteed. Backstrom should also get a game for kneeing Letang in the back of the head, which was obviously deliberate. The League needs to do that. ....but they won't. I guess we shall see today.

Letang needs to settle the **** down.

A win is a win. We survived a wild win last 10 minutes, barely

Rich Walsh KDKA ✔ ‎@RichieWalsh
Bryan Rust leaving Consol on crutches with a boot on his left foot

Pens Inside Scoop ‎@PensInsideScoop
Marc-Andre Fleury said he is cleared to play. “I’m fine. Good to go.” Said he started feeling better the last few days.

No **** to that, man. Look, letang toes the line and some of his retaliatory actions are going to cost him, but the orpik hit and his aren't even debatable. Orpik went full on for mattas head. And milbury can get the capitals dick out of his mouth. Dude did everything in his power to not give Murray credit and instead kept saying how Washington wasn't going to miss those in the coming games. Look mother ******, they've put the puck in the back of the net 5 times all series long. Think it's time to give the young buck some ******* credit? I was so bummed Murray couldn't shut those ***** out, but he was out of this world. I really hope the pens put the proverbial foot to the throat of warshington come Wednesday night.

I can tolerate Keith Jones. Mike Dingleberry on the other hand is the biggest Pens hater. Cannot stand that guy. NBC is usually a bunch of rags supporters.

As far as Letang? Was it a late hit? Yes. Letang has had moments of late like this. But not as bad as Orpik's. I expect a suspension because of Trotz whining

Last edited:
Sorry for the delayed reaction.... Murray stole that one. Wow. He was incredible!

I really like Conor Sheary but I have no idea what he was doing last night. He tried so many impossible passes. Many of them did, but I noticed him doing it most. They needed some possession time and it seemed like every time they got the puck they'd do something incredibly stupid with it.

Letang is having a real hard time keeping his emotions in check. So the league will sit him, especially after what has gone on in the series so far. But clearly the Caps are frustrated to all hell. They know their best isn't going to be good enough so they are pushing the envelope to see if guys like letang will crack. Just hope Sullivan can keep getting the message across. Just play their own game and the Caps can't touch them.

I don't know. The Caps dominated that game and if not for Murray.... Now with the strong possibility Letang is suspended for a game (it should NOT be more than one), it's going to take a great effort Wednesday night. I think they will play well but the injuries are starting to take a toll.

Does anyone know why Pouliot played over Schultz last night? He was pretty bad.

I wonder why Trotz had to have his neck surgically removed?
Anyway, **** him, and **** his goon squad. Another early exit coming right up.

**** Barry Trotz

gorilla1.jpg

They pulled the ole Johnston turtle lead. Happy to get the win. Confidence booster

I friggin' HATE that ****. Pens best D is their O.....keep the pedal to the metal!

Letang is having a real hard time keeping his emotions in check. So the league will sit him, especially after what has gone on in the series so far. But clearly the Caps are frustrated to all hell. They know their best isn't going to be good enough so they are pushing the envelope to see if guys like letang will crack. Just hope Sullivan can keep getting the message across. Just play their own game and the Caps can't touch them.

I can't bag on Letang. Dude has been targeted ALL season let alone this PO run. His hit was in no way anywhere even close to Orpiks. Nice acting job by the Rag he hit though. And the nhl and officials will just ignore the **** the rags do despite their deserved rep.

Reactions: MTC
I can tolerate Keith Jones. Mike Dingleberry on the other hand is the biggest Pens hater. Cannot stand that guy. NBC is usually a bunch of rags supporters.

As far as Letang? Was it a late hit? Yes. Letang has had moments of late like this. But not as bad as Orpik's. I expect a suspension because of Trotz whining

Trotz is definately suffering from a sandy vagina.

Letang certainly will sit for at least a game. He should know better with Trots being a whiny *****. Anything borderline will draw the league's attention.

The Pens did hang on for dear life. They need to play better, but it's going to be tough w/o Rust and Letang. WASH will come out banging and flying tomorrow night.

2015 Penguins Thread -now with 100% more Kessel!

Letang called to the principal's office today

pray it's only 1game

No way are they winning game 4 without Letang. He is our best player. I just hope it's only 1 game.

Ha. The caps held johansson out of their morning skate today, even though he came back and finished the game last night. The nhl has been known to come down a bit more harshly if the player is expected to miss some time. The caps are playing games. **** these *******. I really hope they stomp their ******* guts out tomorrow night.

Ha. The caps held johansson out of their morning skate today, even though he came back and finished the game last night. The nhl has been known to come down a bit more harshly if the player is expected to miss some time. The caps are playing games. **** these *******. I really hope they stomp their ******* guts out tomorrow night.

I laughed when Trotz said he would have to be evaluated by the training staff at a later date last night.

Really? So why did he come back and play then? What an azzhole. That guy would really get on my nerves if I had to put up with him I think.

Who replaces Rust, is it Sundqvist, Bennett, someone else?

Beau is out with an injury - I don't think he's close to returning

I wonder if Sprong could see some playoff action. I know Sundqvist will slot in ahead of him, but if they are looking for more offense and speed, they could look to Sprong.

Beau is out with an injury - I don't think he's close to returning

I wonder if Sprong could see some playoff action. I know Sundqvist will slot in ahead of him, but if they are looking for more offense and speed, they could look to Sprong.

Sunkist or dutch boy. I'd go with Sunkist. Gotta love playoff hockey. Tom Wilson wants to drop the gloves with Letang. I'm amped for tomorrow already

I laughed when Trotz said he would have to be evaluated by the training staff at a later date last night.

Really? So why did he come back and play then? What an azzhole. That guy would really get on my nerves if I had to put up with him I think.

Again......**** Barry Trotz. Lol

Hahaha exactly. Trotz is a grade a douche. That punk ***** won't answer any questions about his team taking runs at the Penguins though like Wilson attempting to take sheary out in game 1 or how all those ***** went after letang last night. I loved blowvechkin going after kessel late in the game after he dove and cried thag kessel slashed him.

Status
Not open for further replies.