• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

2015 Penguins Thread -now with 100% more Kessel and a STANLEY CUP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't believe the league misunderstood Letang's clean hit... as dirty.
Any hit he has that's truly dirty will come after he leaves the Pens.

Plus, the guy was faking....

LOL you guys crack me up.

I can't bag on Letang. Dude has been targeted ALL season let alone this PO run. His hit was in no way anywhere even close to Orpiks. Nice acting job by the Rag he hit though. And the nhl and officials will just ignore the **** the rags do despite their deserved rep.

Yeah, but at the same time, you just have to be smart. The Caps just had two guys disciplined for bad hits, one suspended for 3 games. Plus, the Pens were up in the game at the time. Play hard, but not reckless. Now, this can be used to rouse the Caps and it hurts the Pens because a guy that puts in a ton of ice time will be out for a game. Pens have to rally, play better D and lean on Murray again. Hope the home vibes help.

Yeah, but at the same time, you just have to be smart. The Caps just had two guys disciplined for bad hits, one suspended for 3 games. Plus, the Pens were up in the game at the time. Play hard, but not reckless. Now, this can be used to rouse the Caps and it hurts the Pens because a guy that puts in a ton of ice time will be out for a game. Pens have to rally, play better D and lean on Murray again. Hope the home vibes help.

I think the Pens can survive one game without Letang. He will be hard to replace no doubt. Now the D really has to keep that puck moving to their offensive guys

2015 Penguins Thread -now with 100% more Kessel!

Schultz and Pouliot replacing Olli and Letang

We will survive

what you talking about Willis? We knew a suspension was coming. Letang made contact with the head. No brainer. We were hoping it was just one game. No one thought Johansson was faking.

they are going to miss Letang badly, and I wouldn't be surprised one bit if they lose Game 4.

Letang is top 5 NHL D-Man....the next man up, isn't.

or they might win without him.

*shrugs*

Sorry that your team is playing golf right now.....and probably poorly. Do they know that a low score is preferable?

Seriously, the League is so inconsistent with it's rules implementation, it is hard to predict how they will rule. Totally arbitrary. Had Orpik not gotten a 3, I doubt Letang would have gotten any suspension. I will always contend that a penalty during the first game of the season should be called the same in the Stanley Cup final. Sadly, it isn't.

Do you even hockey bruh?

C'mon Stillers! Support your fellow PA brotha's. Your Flyers put up a fight

they are going to miss Letang badly, and I wouldn't be surprised one bit if they lose Game 4.

Letang is top 5 NHL D-Man....the next man up, isn't.

or they might win without him.

*shrugs*

We'll be fine. Gotta believe

If the Pens win tonight, without Tanger, I doubt the Capitals will recover. Easier said than done.

If the Pens win tonight, without Tanger, I doubt the Capitals will recover. Easier said than done.

They can do Hamster. Pens need to keep the foot on the pedal once on the board

Isles choke up loss in OT in a barn burner last night - **** - I really don't line the idea of playing the Bolts - it was a slugfest

Now Fehr is a "game time decision". Good grief, please tell me Sestito isn't going to have to play. This is going to take a Herculean effort by the Pens tonight.

Is Rust playing tonite?

And I hope Olesky doesn't play like the Slowsky's...

Who in the hell is this guy?

Last edited:
Are the Pens going to take a chapter out of their cross state rivals play book and goon it up with Sestito tonite?

With Letang out...I think dressing him might deflect the Caps a bit....Hmmm?

Pittsburgh Penguins ✔ ‎@penguins
Coach Sullivan says that Rust and Maatta will be game-time decisions.

Pittsburgh Penguins ✔ ‎@penguins
Coach Sullivan on Fehr's absence from morning skate: "Eric Fehr will be a game-time decision."

It's game day *******!!!!

We got this!!!!

Let's Go Pens!!!!

Dave Molinari ‎@MolinariPG
Penguins' lines: Sheary-Crosby-Hornqvist, Kunitz-Malkin-Sundqvist, Hagelin-Bonino-Kessel and Kuhnhackl-Cullen-Sestito.

Pens Inside Scoop ‎@PensInsideScoop
#Pens D-pairs: Pouliot-Daley, Dumoulin-Lovejoy, Cole-Schultz. Oleksy skating with Letang.

Status
Not open for further replies.