• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

2015 Penguins Thread -now with 100% more Kessel and a STANLEY CUP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cullen's hit off the bar might have been the loudest I've ever heard, the first half of the 3rd looked like a long *** Craps power play, and...

they won, with Horney putting the trash in the can, just like always.

sorry I doubted, lol...

Great win, nice to see role players actually playing their roles, and I thought it was awesome to see Sidney with some real emotion after that brutal slash, get him and Malkin angry and watch out.

Yeah, Sid and Geno need something to get going. It's amazing (Murray) they are up 3-1 without those 2 doing much. Hell of a game!

2015 Penguins Thread -now with 100% more Kessel!

Like I've said from the start. young legs are the difference. Pens speed has been creating scoring chances even as the PP struggles.

we have the puck luck on our side so far, don't waste....wrap it up Sat and get the hell outta there!

Yeah, Sid and Geno need something to get going. It's amazing (Murray) they are up 3-1 without those 2 doing much. Hell of a game!

Malkin had a good game last night. Sure he didnt score but damn! His line was fun to watch

Great win for the boys. I missed the game winner unfortunately. Caps won't go quietly though, but I don't care. Just as long as they go.

Time to end this series. Pens gotta challange the aggressive forechecking from the caps. If the D can move the puck up against an aggressive forecheck that should create some odd man rushes. With Letang back it should be a bit easier. I say Pens put the icing on the cake tomorrow

I hope this gets closed out with a blowout win, and everyone leaving the game relatively healthy while resting up and waiting on who we play next!!

With Letang back it should be a bit easier.

I don't buy that at all - he makes more plays, yes, but his line also makes more mistakes as they try to rush up the ice with Sid.

I like that the young guys did all they could to protect Murray, eliminate turnovers and defend our crease. Play it safe, get the 2-1 win, wrap it up.

I don't buy that at all - he makes more plays, yes, but his line also makes more mistakes as they try to rush up the ice with Sid.

I like that the young guys did all they could to protect Murray, eliminate turnovers and defend our crease. Play it safe, get the 2-1 win, wrap it up.

Letang is able bodied against the forecheck. The caps used that strategy aggressively. From my perspective Geno's line handled that forecheck good but its because guys like Daley, Dumo, Cole and Pouliot were willing to take a hit while getting the puck to the offensive guys. I think Letang's passing ability could've changed that games outlook in the Pens favor. But again just my perspective

Of course I want him back, but he's not the messiah

It's Murray that is the GOD

Pray he continues to rule

amen

Reactions: MTC
I hope this gets closed out with a blowout win, and everyone leaving the game relatively healthy while resting up and waiting on who we play next!!

You don't hope that they'll be completely healthy? Ha, j/k.

Fehr is back!

Letang is a BIG help in bringing pucks out of the defensive zone.

The real heroes in this whole run are the Skipper and GM. They made it all happen.
I believe I saw Mike Johnston coaching a girls team in my son's roller hockey league.

Gotta say, I like to prod you guys a bit but that was a nice ****** win.
If you can close the Caps out, which I think there's little doubt you will...wow.

Impressive.

Gotta say, I like to prod you guys a bit but that was a nice ****** win.
If you can close the Caps out, which I think there's little doubt you will...wow.

Impressive.

Tampa is looking to be tough

The Bolts can also match our speed. Bishop is a big goalie as well. I think he will be a lot more of challange than Holtby. If the Pens can continue to create odd man rushes though----Bishop has a weak glove side save. Lets beat the caps first

I am worried because we have been outplayed for the most part. This series could easily be the other way around. I am not sure if the caps can play any better, but it is going to be tough to match their intensify especially at the start. If we lose this game Orpik will be back which will be a big physical and mental boost. I think this series is far from over.

Status
Not open for further replies.