• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

2015 Penguins Thread -now with 100% more Kessel and a STANLEY CUP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pens Inside Scoop ‎@PensInsideScoop
Maatta said he's had "no setbacks" and felt good in practice. Needs to be cleared to play. Doesn't know about playing in Gm 6

Maatta skated next to Daley in rushes and on the second power-play unit. It seems he's trending toward playing tomorrow. #Pens

Olli Maatta on the ice for #Pens practice in a regular black jersey.

Pittsburgh Penguins ✔ ‎@penguins
Coach Sullivan says that Olli Maatta had a good practice today and will be a game-time decision.

Pittsburgh Penguins ✔ ‎@penguins
Coach Sullivan on who will be his starting goaltender for Game 6: "Matt Murray".

I don't believe in jinx. I think Spike does need his shawty for this game doe.

I don't speak ghetto, sorry

*The Pens haven't lost 2 games in a row since January. I'm feeling pretty good about Game 6.

Reactions: MTC
I don't speak ghetto, sorry

*The Pens haven't lost 2 games in a row since January. I'm feeling pretty good about Game 6.

Lol. Damn

To summarize that in proper english. I don't believe in Jinx, but considering Spike is friends with a crazy hockey groupie and the Pens won last time. *MTC is feeling a bit superstitious*

Anywho I feel good about tomorrows game as well. Let's Go Pens!!!

I'd sit Maata and Geno. Go with the team that ran away towards the end.
That's what I'll tell Sully, if he calls me.

Caught the Nashville and SJ sushi sharks on CNBC. Damn good game. Nashville moved the puck great in the offensive zone towards the end of the 3rd. James Neal with a few momentum changes in his favor. I don't recall him doing that for us

MTC said:
James Neal with a few momentum changes in his favor. I don't recall him doing that for us

He does seem different, being the big star sniper and not having to share the spotlight with many others has him playing harder the whole game. A change in scenery has helped him.

Now if we could only get our big stars scoring again.

He does seem different, being the big star sniper and not having to share the spotlight with many others has him playing harder the whole game. A change in scenery has helped him.

Now if we could only get our big stars scoring again.

Yeah he was hustling for that puck. So was the rest of Nashville. Awesome urgency by them when SJ scored to go up. Always like Neal. Seeing him now makes you go "wtf? He should be doing that for the Pens"

Caught the Nashville and SJ sushi sharks on CNBC. Damn good game. Nashville moved the puck great in the offensive zone towards the end of the 3rd. James Neal with a few momentum changes in his favor. I don't recall him doing that for us

James Neal is still a Punk and plays outside the lines from time to time. Don't need that loser ever again.

James Neal is still a Punk and plays outside the lines from time to time. Don't need that loser ever again.

Eh no different than Brooks Orpik type plays. The two players I didn't like from our organization were Steve Downey and Matt Cooke. Now those were punk players. James Neal never bothered me. He's had his cheap shots, but he never lived up to his expectations with the Pens

Besides we got Hornqvist in trade. So no complaints. I just liked the way Nashville showed some hustle to come back and win last night

Really fired up for this game!!!

Before puck drop,

Just wanna say **** the caps. Let's Go Pens! And I'll see ya guys after the game

So far pens forecheck is vastly improved. That was a great shot, but a pretty soft goal. I am guessing holtby could not see it.

Love the energy. Looks like we know where the net is tonight. Daley looks to be on a mission.

There was no need to take that mask off. Clever stopage of play by their netminder.

The 3rd period is gonna be something! WASH will be bringing everything they have and the Pens HAVE to match that desperation. The Pens can't sit back. They need another goal, for breathing room. Let's go!!!!

Pens need to up the ante again. **** this game has been beautiful. The way the offense has been moving, should be like a 6/7 to 1 score. Good stuff. Pens got a little giddy at the end of the 2nd. Hope Coach Sullivan can get these guys to come out flying. Pens get a goal early. Takes all air out washington

Status
Not open for further replies.