• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

2015 Penguins Thread -now with 100% more Kessel and a STANLEY CUP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
These delay of games are a total crock of horse ****. **** this, I have to go to bed soon.

Pens putting on a clinic in how to blow a near sure thing.

This team needs to stay out of the penalty box..........especially against the Caps. Not only does it increase scoring chances for them, and builds their confidence, but it takes us completely out of our game plan. .

I'm a ******* genius.

Delay of game 3 ******* times in 2 minutes. 3-1 going into the 3rd and give it away. They lose this in OT, you can't like their chances in a game 7 in Washington.

Thank god that series is over!!! Tampa should be forgiving physical wise. They are a fast team. Not fearing Bishop. If we can beat Lundqvist and Holtby. I like our chances against Big Ben. Ark Steel, it's gonna be a helluva series. Got a lot of respect for Coach Cooper. Smart man

Good night Steeler Nation. That was an exhausting game

No ****. If they had lost that game I'm pretty sure that would have been it. No way they would win game 7

Is it time to get something for Malkin? Like a used car or a tractor..Anything would be nice.

Yea, no way they win Game 7! They HAD to win tonight. Maybe that was their sense of urgency in OT.

I agree about Malkin, too. He may garner bodies to pay attention to him, but his passing and TOs have been frustrating. Hell, if Murray continues his emergence, they could/should get some great returns for two high-priced, Stanley Cup winners. Won't happen, but it's decent conversation.

MORE KESSEL!

Bonino line >>>>>>>>>>> Malkin + Crosby

Sid -3.............I think him and Geno only had 5 pts between them the whole series. We're lucky Ovi choked on some wide open shots or this thread is way different

and Dumbass Letang almost blew it - I told you jock-holders he's a liability at times

100% MORE KESSEL!

What a line! They scored all the goals......

Love watching that line skate. Hagelin will skate everywhere for that puck. Loved Daley's reaction to his missed goal in OT. Indication that the team does try. We need Sid's and Geno's line to start stepping up. All considered, Sid's line almost scored in OT

Ovie did choke on a few shots, but Murray made some great saves on him too. The kid is something else. He should start game one against the Bolts for sure.

Ovie shot a puck wide of the on the 5 on 3 power play. NBCSN replayed how marvelous his shot was

Status
Not open for further replies.