• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

2015 Penguins Thread -now with 100% more Kessel and a STANLEY CUP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the Pens get the W tonight. The rest of the series will be tough, especially if our "stars" don't wake up.

Gotta give Tampa a lot of credit. Huge injuries and a very young team.

Reactions: MTC
uh-oh - the dreaded team meeting

Pens Inside Scoop ‎@PensInsideScoop
Hornqvist: “We had a meeting about our last game yesterday, and now we put that behind us. We will be better tonight.” -MC

Pens Inside Scoop ‏@PensInsideScoop 3h3 hours ago
Hornqvist: "We have to clean up some areas and come out with a little more juice here tonight. If we do that, we’re going to be fine." -MC

https://twitter.com/PensInsideScoop/status/732258677382615044?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

I think every game will be hotly contested. Ain't no Nancy boys left in the playoffs. Pens depth will win out in the end. That is all I'm saying.

Man, it's time to go to the Flower. That second goal was ******* awful. Murray looks like Swiss cheese and that was a ******* killer. Even on that first one he looked silly with his glove. He's given up 5 goals on what 26 shots in this series? And game 5 against the craps it was the same thing, 3 goals on 19 shots. Thanks for your work to this point, Murray, but it is time.

Last edited:
Man, it's time to go to the Flower. That second goal was ******* awful. Murray looks like Swiss cheese and that was a ******* killer.

Both those goals. 1st one passed his glove hand. That second one was stoppable. Damn. Pens had that intensity at the start. Giving Tampa the momentum

You're absolutely correct. I was editing my post while you posted this lol. Seriously though, he hasn't looked too ******* hot the last 4 games. Hopefully they can come out on fire and retake uncle mo.

You're absolutely correct. I was editing my post while you posted this lol. Seriously though, he hasn't looked too ******* hot the last 4 games. Hopefully they can come out on fire and retake uncle mo.

Lets see how this 2nd shapes up. Pens are the better team biased aside. They need to bury teams though. I'll check in after the game. I need beer

Man, it's time to go to the Flower. That second goal was ******* awful. Murray looks like Swiss cheese and that was a ******* killer. Even on that first one he looked silly with his glove. He's given up 5 goals on what 26 shots in this series? And game 5 against the craps it was the same thing, 3 goals on 19 shots. Thanks for your work to this point, Murray, but it is time.

I called for this during the last game. It's not like MAF is some scrub. We rode the hot goalie, but he's cooled off. Go back to your ace.

2 to zip and pissed it away. Now we are tied 2 to 2 - with their starting goalie out and some other injuries to some key lightning players, we cannot take advantage. This is not looking good.

2 to zip and pissed it away. Now we are tied 2 to 2 - with their starting goalie out and some other injuries to some key lightning players, we cannot take advantage. This is not looking good.

Eh---Pens get scoring opportunities. Cant hit the net

Exciting 3rd period.

Pens pushed hard much of it.

Both him and Malkin had some opportunities tonight and Vaseline absolutely ******* robbed Crosby. It was nice to see him get the winner and I'm sure we're all really hoping that this really kickstarts these two. They both finally looked pretty good on the ice together. Let's carry this **** into Wednesday! Let's Go Pens!!!

I'm still on the fence with Murray. He did settle down a bit but there were still some shaky moments, especially that cluster **** between him and the dman misplaying it and almost resulting in heartbreak. He also was beat too but thank goodness for that iron post. It is awfully hard to do after a win though.

They NEEDED this game! I can't believe I missed the OT goal. Yes, it was pretty quick in OT. It's all good, though. I'll certainly take the W. They played pretty damn good in the 3rd and was pushing the play. TB is flat out very good. Nothing real fancy. Skill and speed can be deadly. Whoever wins this series will deserve the trip to the SCF. Let's steal Game 3, boys! We need one in TB.

Status
Not open for further replies.