• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

2015 Penguins Thread -now with 100% more Kessel and a STANLEY CUP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How are they looking? Sounds like the bolts have the early momentum. I'm sure they are riding the emotional homecoming high.

Pretty evenly matched. Pens have had the better scoring opportunities from the HBK line again. Tampa is controlling somewhat with the forecheck but the Pens have had their chances. Hard game to explain---back and forth lol

Pretty evenly matched. Pens have had the better scoring opportunities from the HBK line again. Tampa is controlling somewhat with the forecheck but the Pens have had their chances. Hard game to explain---back and forth lol

Nope that's pretty much what it sounded like. I heard Mike get pretty excited a couple times so I heard the quality scoring chances you mentioned. Sounded like the Bolts didn't come close to sniffing a goal in their power play.

Nope that's pretty much what it sounded like. I heard Mike get pretty excited a couple times so I heard the quality scoring chances you mentioned. Sounded like the Bolts didn't come close to sniffing a goal in their power play.

Sullivan changed up the lines a bit too. Took Sheary out and added Kessel to Malkins line and played a Malkin/Crosby/Hornqvist line that looked ok. I'll check back in 2nd intermission. Hope for a strong 2nd period. Let's Go Pens!

Entertaining first period. Crosby seems more alive. Malkin eh. Tampa came out strong and the Pens threw it back later.

Second period was an all-out assault by the Pens. It's amazing they only scored once, good goaltending by the Russian.

Kessel has been incredible!

Second period was an all-out assault by the Pens. It's amazing they only scored once, good goaltending by the Russian.

Kessel has been incredible!

Domination. The score should be 5-0. Keep up the intensity. The Pens are due a breakthrough on the scoreboard. I honestly thought Tampa would match our speed. But just like the Pens have been since March. They can take a game over

I had so much work to do today, that I couldn't watch. I literally turned it on to hear the announcer say "And the Pens are up two games to one" and see the team congratulate each other.

Glad they won without me.

I want the finals SOOOOOOO BAAAAAADLLLYYYYY!!!!!

Reactions: MTC
Rain stopped just in time for Sid's goal. This game could easily have been 6-2 or worse if not for Tampa's goaltender. Roll on Pens!!

Nice win! We are fast

I hope Horny is ok too. Hopefully just a puck stinger. Get that intensity going for friday. Good job Pens

It was a great game overall. The one shot Murray let in was a little iffy, but the other one was just well placed. Plus he made a few good saves. Kessel was possessed that's the kind of game malkin needs and is expected to do. Crosby looked good again and malkin showed some life signs. The HBK line is still amazing. If they can keep it going the pens will be hard to stop.

Pens are killing the Bolts on shots and pressures. The only thing making this a series is Tampa's goaltending.

100% more Kessel! Thank you Toronto!

First two periods were great fun to watch - Pens owned the ice, smothered them - goal in last 10 sec was the back breaker. That's how we usually lose games. All over from there on.

Almost 50 SOG - that's what I been preachin'!

I'm really worried about Horny's hand - his reaction, it didn't look good at all

Status
Not open for further replies.