• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

2015 Penguins Thread -now with 100% more Kessel and a STANLEY CUP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can bet TB is going to bring it the first period. They need to withstand it and score FIRST. Pretty unbeatable when they do that.

I am cautiously optimistic about tonight. I seriously doubt TB will play a bad game like they did the other night. Probably a close one that could go either way.

They will come out flying no doubt. They want the split to make it a 3 game series.

Big game. Huge game.

Like, Caps Game 4 huge.

Looks like I was wrong about the ice, sorry, it happens

Dave Molinari ‎@MolinariPG
Problems with the Amalie Arena ice apparently will force both teams to conduct their game-day skates on three-quarters of the rink.

Win one for the children

Ci6OE87WEAASslm.jpg

You can bet TB is going to bring it the first period. They need to withstand it and score FIRST. Pretty unbeatable when they do that.

I am cautiously optimistic about tonight. I seriously doubt TB will play a bad game like they did the other night. Probably a close one that could go either way.

If and when the Pens survive the first then I expect another steam roll. Idk, I think the Pens have Tampa figured out. Sullivan has done a good job of keeping the Pens focused when it matters. I see no stop and no reason why dafuq not. Big game tonight? Yes! Pens have a good chance to pull this away

I think (hope) they've figured out that their best Defense is their tenacious forecheck.

I think the Caps had a stronger forecheck than the Bolts. The Bolts are just faster. Not worried. I think the Pens figured these guys out

2015 Penguins Thread -now with 100% more Kessel!

******* Kunitz!

Tampa is throwing all they have. 1st period though

1st intermission- Murray shaken up from some friendly fire. Is it serious? Idk. Confident with our goal tending situation. If it's MAF its MAF. Pens will wake up. Tampa played with a lot of energy and emotion in the 1st period. Pens looking sloppy---I think they will wake up. 2-0 Tampa

Pens need to score on this power play. Daley's injury didnt look too good. Huge loss to our D men. Time to wake up. Believe. Let's Go Pens!

******* Malkin should be benched immediately! And **** you Letang.

Dude--Malkin 2 turnovers-Lazy
Letang--meltdown
Series looks to be tied 2-2, unless a miracle. I'll go down with tonights sinking ship. Sloppy play. Again Pens came out with a "It's in the bag" mentality. Tampa is a good team though, so definitely not expecting an easy series by any means

Letang looked like a total ******* punk on that one and that goal is squarely on his shoulders. And Malkin is a joke. His little toe dance in his own fuckong zone only to get knocked square on his *** lead to a good opportunity for them. This team is totally sleep walking tonight and if they think they can just turn it around because they haven't lost two in a row in a long time, well they may have another thing coming because Tampa is giving them a good ol behind the shed *** whooping that's going to give them TONS of confidence.

Letang looked like a total ******* punk on that one and that goal is squarely on his shoulders. And Malkin is a joke. His little toe dance in his own fuckong zone only to get knocked square on his *** lead to a good opportunity for them. This team is totally sleep walking tonight and if they think they can just turn it around because they haven't lost two in a row in a long time, well they may have another thing coming because Tampa is giving them a good ol behind the shed *** whooping that's going to give them TONS of confidence.

^^^
This

Well, that was exciting.

That was fun. Sucks losing. But this team has something about them. I still think the Pens win this series. Good game. I had a bit too much beers myself. So I'm clocking out. Cheer up Steeler Nation. We'll bounce back

Wow went from winning the Cup, to a tied series, goalie controversy, and no Trevor Daley in one game.

Liked the way they came back but not really surprised by the outcome.

I was a bit disheartened after game 3. This shows that the lightning can do it, at least. Even without Bishop, which surprise me. Even Bish wouldn't have helped last game, though.

Watched the horror of the first two periods at a bar. Left in anger, got home and it was 4-3. Sorry, guys. I will leave sooner next time. What a **** performance. The big money guys on this team need to get their heads out of their *****.

I like your enthusiasm but no Daley is no good....

So who replaces Daley? Maata? omg.

If it has to be then it has to be. I'd prefer Pouliot. Daley will be hard to replace no doubt. But I see no quit in this Pens team. Teams in the playoffs have had injuries at key positions. Tampa without Bishop, Stamkos etc. Can't give up just cause one guy went down. If Sullivan was wise on the power play with the big guns. I'd take out Letang and put in Shultz. Better shot

That game was lost because the Pens came out sloppy. Malkin had two turnovers on one power play. I like the teams depth when guys get injured. Just gotta go at it on Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.