• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

2015 Penguins Thread -now with 100% more Kessel and a STANLEY CUP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
But I see no quit in this Pens team.

I really appreciate your enthusiasm and confidence in this team but you know it goes 180 degrees off from standard thinking after a Pittsburgh loss. You need to check that and know that the sky is falling, there is no tomorrow and they are doomed to likely never win another game. :)

Come on PENS get your freakin heads out of your arses and play like a championship team for an entire f'n game!!!

I really appreciate your enthusiasm and confidence in this team but you know it goes 180 degrees off from standard thinking after a Pittsburgh loss. You need to check that and know that the sky is falling, there is no tomorrow and they are doomed to likely never win another game. :)

Come on PENS get your freakin heads out of your arses and play like a championship team for an entire f'n game!!!

^^^
Lol---ooh I know.

And agreed

Welp - they came out flying and we couldn't handle it, give them credit

Daley loss could be devastating. Maatta or Pouliot now I guess.

Cocky, arrogant, call it whatever, stop reading the press clippings boys, just shut up and shoot the puck, too many lazy passes!

Letang. You cost us the game. Thanks bro.

and, uh, Fleury all the way now, I suppose

I think Murray may start game 5. Pens were just flat out bad yesterday. They woke up a bit too late. Letang was being stupid. For Daley's situation. Bring in Pouliot he is the faster skater. Pens got taken out of their game yesterday. **** happens though. Hockey baby!

I was a bit disheartened after game 3. This shows that the lightning can do it, at least. Even without Bishop, which surprise me. Even Bish wouldn't have helped last game, though.

Very evenly matched teams and it's showing. The Penguins REALLY need to settle their ***** down and start playing 60 minute games though. So odd how Daley was injured. Oh, well, hope it's not serious. Either way ...........Maatta...... time to make the donuts.

It does make me feel better the MAF saw some action.

I get that not every game is going to be perfect. But there really is no excuse for digging yourself a 4-0 hole. Do I think they are doomed? Not at all. Its just frustrating especially when a guy like Letang does something stupid.

This team responded in the 3rd, and a lot of that had to do with Flower. The time to make that switch is now. It also gives Tampa a different look. They had Murray figured out. Hopefully Geno gets his mojo back.

Josh Yohe ✔ ‎@JoshYohe_PGH
Letang on losing his cool: "I ****** up. I can't do that."

yeah yeah, what else is new

Jonathan Bombulie@BombulieTrib
Trevor Daley left the arena on crutches. His left foot looked to be in a cast.

This team responded in the 3rd, and a lot of that had to do with Flower. The time to make that switch is now. It also gives Tampa a different look. They had Murray figured out. Hopefully Geno gets his mojo back.

Yeah they did respond well in the 3rd. These guys beat themselves. Get their heads right and we can end this series

This is why I don't watch the Penguins. When I do, they lose. So I think I will just get my scores from ESPN from now on....

This is why I don't watch the Penguins. When I do, they lose. So I think I will just get my scores from ESPN from now on....

C'mon lady! You're not the cause. Pens just played like ****. If any of you feel that you're a burden to the Pens from a supersticious stand point then do your thing guys :)

Happy to have any on board though

Blues crushed the Sharks - everybody 2-2

This is why I don't watch the Penguins. When I do, they lose. So I think I will just get scores from ESPN from now on....

Get the Tune-in Radio Ap. Search for the Penguins broadcast and listen to Mike Lange make the calls. It's free and the Pens won't be affected by bad mojo travelling back to them via the cable/satellite system. :)

It's a hockey night in Pittsburgh.

Daley out. Maatta in.
The big question.........who will be in net?
I'm hoping it will be the Flower, and I hope he keeps Tanger setlled down.
I hope that Geno, with confidence restored by goal in last game, will be a scoring monster.
I am hoping the aggressive forecheck will help, both offensively and defensively.
I am hoping that the 3 goal 3rd period from last game have left the Bolts with doubt.
I am hoping that the Pens score at least one more goal than the Bolts.

Flower to get the start tonight. Beau Bennet skating in place of Sheary. Trevor Daley out the rest of the post season with a broken ankle, Maatta will take his spot.

Too bad about Daley. He's played so well since the Pens traded for him.

Pittsburgh Penguins ✔ ‎@penguins
Coach Sullivan says that Marc-Andre Fleury is in net tonight, and the rest of the lineup is a game-time decision.

Dave Molinari ‎@MolinariPG
Looks like Beau Bennett will make his 2016 playoff debut tonight.

Pens Inside Scoop ‎@PensInsideScoop
#Pens D-pairs: Maatta-Letang, Dumoulin-Lovejoy, Pouliot-Schultz-Cole rotating.

Losing Daley really really sucks. Somebody needs to step up bigtime

Too bad about Daley. He's played so well since the Pens traded for him.

Total bummer, man. He was excellent stepping up for Letang in game 4 against the capitals too. Hopefully, one of these dmen can step up in his absence. Letang certainly owes his team one after that **** he pulled on Friday.

Total bummer, man. He was excellent stepping up for Letang in game 4 against the capitals too. Hopefully, one of these dmen can step up in his absence. Letang certainly owes his team one after that **** he pulled on Friday.

Daley will be hard to replace. But we are still in this. Letang needs a 2 goal game himself and needs to be level headed. Let's Go Pens!

Daley will be hard to replace. But we are still in this. Letang needs a 2 goal game himself and needs to be level headed. Let's Go Pens!

Oh I definitely agree with you. The loss of Daley is tough, but it doesn't eliminate the Pens from the ECF. The media has remarked about this teams depth, now it's time to go out and prove it. I'd love nothing more than for this team to answer the bolts game 4 win with a resounding beat down. They were getting to Vaseline in game 3, you could see it, but they didn't capitalize on it in game 4 until too late in the game. The kid can definitely be beat, but they need to come out and play smart tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.