• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

2015 Penguins Thread -now with 100% more Kessel and a STANLEY CUP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel like I'm watching the Tampa Bay network.

Why do our goalies alway seem to give up a bad goal at the worst possible time.

Ok yeah it did. Ugh---wanna whoop these guys

Lol either way Letang just gave him all the time and space he could possibly need to get it off. Should Flower have had it? Probably. But Letang needed a better effort on it and it more than likely doesn't go in.

Letang a ******* -3 tonight. Really nice to see he him step up his game tonight.

Tampa bay doesn't **** around. They get denied by the post, they go and make sure they get the goal they were robbed of. They definitely do not get down and they answer the Penguins all the time. ******* get it in OT, boys! Let's Go Pens!!

Gotta force a game 7. These guys are reading way too much into the hype. Skate for ***** sake. Good season guys. Still a chance. Slim but a chance. Thanks for the ride Steeler Nation

Tampa bay doesn't **** around. They get denied by the post, they go and make sure they get the goal they were robbed of. They definitely do not get down and they answer the Penguins all the time. ******* get it in OT, boys! Let's Go Pens!!

These guys are playing stupid right now. Lazy, opportunistic but can't take advantage. Again still one more game for our boys to get it right. This is time for Crosby to be the captain he's supposed to be. We do miss Daley but we had chances to score. Tampa capitalized when they needed we didnt

We'll probably see pretty early if they are ready to keep playing hockey or go play golf. I hope I'm wrong but I think its the latter. I'm not hearing much of a killer, do whatever it takes attitude to win the cup vibe at this point. It's more like they are doing everything they can to f it up at this point.

Letang on the ice for every ******* goal. Yeah that last one took a bad bounce but the dumbass was playing up by the point following the puck leaving a skater to come into the slot, completely untouched with only Dumo back. Letang was easily the worst player on the ice tonight and Fleury looked bad too. What, 4 goals on 24 shots? Nice .840 save percentage. As hopeful as I wanna be, I see Tampa closing the series out on Tuesday.

We'll probably see pretty early if they are ready to keep playing hockey or go play golf. I hope I'm wrong but I think its the latter. I'm not hearing much of a killer, do whatever it takes attitude to win the cup vibe at this point. It's more like they are doing everything they can to f it up at this point.

I totally agree with you. Tampa goes and gets a 2 goal lead and they add another two. The Penguins get a two goal lead, twice in this series, and this team surrenders it. There's no killer instinct whatsoever.

Can't say enough about Vasilevsky's performance. A lot of pressure on the young guy. Nice to have with Bishop out.

I think whoever wins this series takes the Cup.

On another note, I wish the refs would call the penalties. When they don't call such obvious penalties, when they do call them, it looks fishy.

Letang on the ice for every ******* goal. Yeah that last one took a bad bounce but the dumbass was playing up by the point following the puck leaving a skater to come into the slot, completely untouched with only Dumo back. Letang was easily the worst player on the ice tonight and Fleury looked bad too. What, 4 goals on 24 shots? Nice .840 save percentage. As hopeful as I wanna be, I see Tampa closing the series out on Tuesday.

Fleury stank, but the guy hadn't played a full game in almost two months. He was off his angles and it was easy to see how fatigued he was late in the game. You can't make a goaltending change based on 7 saves made against a team protecting a 4-goal third period lead. Murray has done enough, and deserved to start. I like Sullivan, and I really respected his belief in a 21-year-old goalie, but he blew it tonight by starting Fleury and (to a much lesser extent) Beau Bennett. This one is on the head coach.

On another note, I wish the refs would call the penalties. When they don't call such obvious penalties, when they do call them, it looks fishy.

You mean like the one against Letang that should have been called for high-sticking?

You mean like the one against Letang that should have been called for high-sticking?

I mean s3veral. Kuch took a High Stick in the face, right in front of the refund who was close enough to pat him on the shoulder as he was leaving the ice. The HS on letang, the hook by the lightning not long after the HS on kuch. The clear trip on the delayed HS call which would have giveb the lightning a 5 on 3.

But, yeah, just that one, I guess.

Can't say enough about Vasilevsky's performance. A lot of pressure on the young guy. Nice to have with Bishop out.

I think whoever wins this series takes the Cup.

He's doing well right now. Gotta give credit to him, he's been solid

Status
Not open for further replies.