• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

2015 Penguins Thread -now with 100% more Kessel and a STANLEY CUP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
2015 Penguins Thread -now with 100% more Kessel!

yes, i too would like a 4-0 lead in the 3rd....Sharks win 5-2

Last edited:
2015 Penguins Thread -now with 100% more Kessel!

Pens win and Game 1 will be at home on Monday

congrats to Sharks, first ever SCF

Win or go home!Let's Go Pens! **** the rest. My hockey watching ends with them just like with football and the Steelers.

Game 7 will be a crapshoot. Home ice doesn't matter much. Both teams have won on the road this series. It's a shame one team is going home tomorrow night. They are pretty even in all areas. One team gets momentum and then the other team pushes after that. Quite entertaining, but stressful. Thank God for Rust's goal. That was huge. That was the dagger they needed. TB was coming and looked like a replay from the game from Sunday. The Pens need another big game from Sid, Kessel, Letang and Murray.

Yep....when they muffed the 3 on 1 near the end of the 2nd I thought "That missed goal is gonna haunt them." Nearly did.....Fehr needed to drop a pass back the center drive.......woulda been 4 for sure.

I had a dream that the Pens win. All of my dreams are crushed consistently. Sorry.

Let's do this boys!!!!

LET'S GO PENS!!!!

Come out and crush them in the 1st and never look back

Agreed. No more nail biters. Pens need to go up big

I dont think I can take another close game heading into the 3rd, or if it goes to overtime.

Have had several slight strokes and possibly a aneurysm or two so far.

60 minutes please....and SHOOT THE PUCK!

Bring it home!

faceoff.jpg

Reactions: MTC
Sully was in a tough spot. Play Murray again and everyone would ***** that they should have played Fluery because he was healthy. Play Fluery and everyone would ***** they should have stuck with the hot hand. Bottom line is, the guys in front of who ever is in goal need to play better. Sid was ok, but not a dominant player he should be. Shrek was pretty much invisible again. Letang unraveled again. Who would have thought that Daley's injury would have been the biggest loss? My only question about Sully was bringing in Bennett. He didn't do squat. I'm surprised he didn't get injured again.

Why would "everyone" have bitched if Sullivan would have started Murray in Game 5? Murray is one of the main reasons the Penguins have made it this far.

Reactions: MTC
Sorry man, didn't realize we had an NHL coach here on the board. Why don't the rest of us just stay out of your thread and just read your words of wisdom from now on.....

Agree. I was as surprised by the Bennett decision as anyone. Looking for more speed maybe? Problem is the Pens really have all the speed they need......all they really need is to be more responsible with their play, stop with the turn overs and "panic passes" out of the d zone. Then get someone to absolutely grow roots in front of Vas. Dude needs ****** with.

No need to apologize. Didn't realize you had to be an NHL coach to criticize one. As I said earlier, I like Sullivan. I think he's a solid leader. I agreed with almost every single move he had made this season, until his complete and inexplicable lineup decision collapse for Game 5. However, as I'd hoped, he quickly righted the ship for Game 6 and started the right people. Now there's no margin of error, but they've just got to win one game on home ice with momentum. Should be a great game.

I hate to disagree with yet another one of your opinions, but replacing Sheary with Bennett most definitely did not provide the team with more speed.

Sully ' s biggest goof was starting Murray in the last Philadelphia game.

Here we go! Since I'm on vacation tomorrow, drinking has commenced. Might pass out before the game is over. Come on Pens, get it done!

Go BOLTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

attachment.php

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 30
Show some sack tonight, boys! Get out there and play the ******* way we all know know you can. Play smart, play fast, and most of all get out there and punch them in the mouth early. Let's Go Pens!

Alright Steeler Nation. Cracking open some brews. Cheers to good vibes for our boys and let's win this *****. Believe

Let's Go Pens!

My thoughts. Looks like both teams were kinda getting a glimpse of each other. Even iced hockey. Tampa did control the boards. Pens need to use their speed and push towards the middle and scoring chances will be endless---until Tampa adjust then you use that ******* speed to go up the boards.

Refs---weak calls both sides.
Stamkos---I think he's an idiot for playing tonight. Special player no doubt. But is he 100% clear to play? I'd hate to see one good hit KO him tonight.
2nd period--Let's Go Pens!
MTC--back to beer

Status
Not open for further replies.