• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

2015 Penguins Thread -now with 100% more Kessel and a STANLEY CUP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe Tampa can hit those corners of the net consistently, but we got it back

Lightning not playing like they want to go to the next round. Sloppy passes. Waiting for passes to get to them while the Pens jump in front of it.

Vasy's Achilles Heel seems to be the rebound. Lots of second chance shots.

Had to laugh at Hedman complaining about the slashing call. Pretty much what you show people to demonstrate what slashing is.

Vaselevskiy Tampa MVP at this point. If Tampa wins, he will have definitely stolen this game.

Why would "everyone" have bitched if Sullivan would have started Murray in Game 5? Murray is one of the main reasons the Penguins have made it this far.

Why do you have to be such a jagoff? You are qouteing me from two days ago before game 6. Lots has happened since then. Many folks here and other places were already calling for flower. Others were saying stay with Murray. I was just trying to make a point that Sully was in a tough spot. I have no idea what your point is.

Ten seconds away, Pens fans

Gratz to the Pens.

At least, the lightning seem set at goalie for a few years.

Congrats, Pens-folk

Pens played excellent hockey once again. Great to be back competing for the Cup!

That was intense. I don't know anything about San Jose. I hope their goalie isn't another virtuoso.

What local station has the best Penguin post game show? Currently listening to The Fan on the tune in radio ap and whoever is at the mic sounds like a friggin idiot. Better than nothing but would like to hear interviews rather than the opinion of someone who sounds like they are 400 pounds and never been on the ice except on the sidewalk.

How many faceoffs in the Pen end in the last 30 seconds from fluke or bonehead plays.........Sonofa......It is a Pittsburgh thing.....

Reactions: JMM
What local station has the best Penguin post game show? Currently listening to The Fan on the tune in radio ap and whoever is at the mic sounds like a friggin idiot. Better than nothing but would like to hear interviews rather than the opinion of someone who sounds like they are 400 pounds and never been on the ice except on the sidewalk.
tried penguin radio on the home page?

Hot damn! That was gut wrenching! A lot of respect for Tampa that was hard fought, well coached on both sides. ****** ref for both sides. Proud of the East

What a ride! Even though he wasn't tested all thag much, Murray stood tall and I think we can all agree that there should be absolutely no goalie controversy going forward. The pipes belong to Murray. Good all around game tonight and I'm so ******* happy it didn't end with heartache. The fact that they couldn't bury some of those though had me a little uneasy and thinking that Tampa was going to do enough to get it to go their way. Especially that sequence near the end with bonino and Lovejoy. But, as has been the case throughout this exciting season, they found a way to prevail! Spit shine your shoes, Pittsburgh! The Pens are going dancing with Lord Stanley!

Lundqvist, Holtby, Val---spelling? That was some tough goaltending. Believe!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.