• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

2015 Penguins Thread -now with 100% more Kessel and a STANLEY CUP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don Cherry sporting a Steelers hat said it's going to be over tonight. Crosby will be MVP.

I'd be good on both accounts. Murray is just as deserving. I'd give it to the whole team, actually. They all played with heart and determination from Game 1 of the PO.

I've got a bottle of Skyy vodka and Corralejo agave tequila in the freezer in case I run out of beer at home - whatever's on sale...Mic ultra this week.

I start off with Yuengling drafts at the Moose - that's my pre-game ritual beer. Damn - now I'm thirsty

Lol---I get started after work. I'm thirsty now too

I'd be good on both accounts. Murray is just as deserving. I'd give it to the whole team, actually. They all played with heart and determination from Game 1 of the PO.

Murray, Crosby, Kessel. Maybe Sheary. He comes up big

I'd vote Crosby just over Kessel. Gotta finish it tonight.

Don Cherry sporting a Steelers hat said it's going to be over tonight. Crosby will be MVP.

Canadians know nothing about hockey or they would have a team in the playoffs - 100% Kessel for the Conn Smythe! (MVP). Make Toronto look bad.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{......If Pen wins - knock on wood...}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

i've heard the grass is already full with fans at the big TV.. This was 3 hours ago. Gonna be epic and loud. Can't even stand it. I hope they blow the Sharks out of the water tonight. Get 'er done!

Let's go Murray,...Lets go Murray...lets go Murray.

Let's Go Pens!!!

Let's take this trophy tonight. Gonna be a good one. Buckle up baby!

I just saw Justin on TV.....LETS GO PENS!!!

Text from my son: "'Ere's more shots in 'nis game than dahn Wilkinsburg!"

What a 1st! Pens---settle down boys. They are playing jittery. Sullivan will get them right. Winning Lord Stanley is never easy. Damn good hockey game

Is fleury in net?

Jfc come on Murray. The third is ours, plan to stay up late my fellow pens.

Sometimes it's just not your night. They have had at least 10 chances that should've gone in and didn't. I hope they can keep up the pace in the third!

I posted the same you did about the refs but accidently deleted my post. The missed boarding calls are bad and dangerous. There was also a text book interference not called.

The network wanted another game. No other explanation for the awful refs.

Well,they ran into an incredible goaltending performance. With the cup on the line you have to give him credit. Kessel could of had 5 goals himself. They will be fine. Too bad it's on Sunday instead of Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.