• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

2015 Penguins Thread -now with 100% more Kessel and a STANLEY CUP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a hockey night in Pittsburgh!
The Cup returns home tonight.

Martin Jones standing on his head yet again for the Sharks. The guy is unbelievable!

I'm still in disbelief that Kunitz passed up the WIDE OPEN net for an extra pass to Malkin.

Man what a game so far. ..pens just seem to have no luck and kunitz will be having nightmares

I dont understand how we can dominate 5 on 5 but have such a bad powe play at times

The second period was some of the best hockey that you will see. Congratulations to the Penguins! A great day for hockey and Stanley Cup Champions!

I'm soooooo glad it's over! I couldn't have taken a Game 7! Pittsburgh Proud! Amazing rollercoaster season!

Stanley Cup Champs!!!!

Still can't believe it! Whooooo!

Crosby wins the Conn Smythe trophy, very well deserved!

Stanley Cup!

City of Champions.... Have a great time for those living there! Party hard and enjoy the parade!

Great game!!!!

Definitely a memorable evening. She actually broke her fibula and is a temp cast so we watched the game from the hotel ( William Penn). Sounds like a great time outside.

BTW, great folks at Mercy Hospital and the staff here at the hotel. Awesome people here.

This was quite an incredible run.

Rutherford and Johnston had this team in the dumps, they make a few moves, hire Sullivan and this team turns it around. Unbelievable!

They bring in Kessel during the offseason, a guy Toronto couldn't get rid of fast enough. Acquired Hagelin and Daley, both huge additions. Bonino found a role and played so well in the playoffs.

The Pens were down to their third-string goalie and he helps lead them to the Stanley Cup.

The much-maligned defense stepped it up big time in the playoffs and really helped Murray out.

Letang was unbelievable for most of the playoffs. Malkin came up big over the last few games and Crosby was the best player throughout the playoffs.

Getting drunk as **** tonight! Yes!!!!

Hopefully you dont have to work tomorrow, and if ya do, call off!:beer:

Stanley Cup!

City of Champions.... Have a great time for those living there! Party hard and enjoy the parade!

I think it's ironic that, as the city of Pittsburgh has to make room on the shelf for yet another trophy.... Cleveland .... barring a miracle....is once again on the verge of losing the big one. I think tonight's Stanley Cup victory marks the 12th championship won by Pittsburgh franchises since Cleveland last won it all in any sport. I was only counting those won by the professional sports teams, but if you want to throw Pitt's 1976 national championship, by all means feel free.

Last edited:
Proud of the Pens!! And now I can breathe again....

As Bob Prince would say, "We had em ALLLLLLLLL the way!"

Congrats all around to a great team effort

b142bf20-3113-11e6-87ba-6bd689338d8a_539760296.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.