• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

2017-2018 Pittsburgh Penguins

Can we please stop putting the Caps on the PP maybe?

The series would be just about over if they could stay out of the penalty box.

How can Niskanen deliver a crosscheck after Hornqvist's without a call? Is it just because the Penguins scored anything goes?

3-2 Good guys!
Gotta win one more period. Let washington keep making mistskes. They cannot sustain their physicality forever. Pens need to keep playing their game. Brassard and co finally stepping up. Need depth production down the haul.

Just play smart Pens!

Crazy game so far. I honestly thought we were doomed after the 2 quick ones. This team has a ton of heart

I have the faith we can beat the caps.
One shift at a time. Our depth is coming through this game.

Gotta keep suffocating the caps. They are trying to out muscle us and making mistakes. Keep at it.
Still not comfy with a one goal lead, so buckle up baby! Playoff hockey.

Let's Go Pens!

How can Niskanen deliver a crosscheck after Hornqvist's without a call? Is it just because the Penguins scored anything goes?

It'll catch up to them. Caps are frustrated so far. Pens need to take advantage

I have the faith we can beat the caps.
One shift at a time. Our depth is coming through this game.

Gotta keep suffocating the caps. They are trying to out muscle us and making mistakes. Keep at it.
Still not comfy with a one goal lead, so buckle up baby! Playoff hockey.

Let's Go Pens!

I won't be comfy unless we're 3 ahead with 3 minutes left...haha. Nice to see Phil starting to so his thing and Brassard just starting his thing...which I do not know what his thing is yet. One period to go. Keep on keeping on.

The Pens have had more than enough chances this game. No reason to lose this. Should be up 3-4 goals at this point. Seems they have mastered hitting the goalie pretty squarely.

No worries. Caps will give us another penalty to play with

**** sake. Can we get one ******* man. On center. We have had more passes go in front of the net with no man there for maddd goals.

God it's like 1 period play great next it's dumb dee dumb dee dumb.. and the craps score...ugh

The wheels came off in the third.

Our season in a nutshell this game lol. Not even mad. Kinda expected lol.