• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

2017-2018 Pittsburgh Penguins

Friggin' Geno. Dude is never, ever to be counted out. What a way to take the wind out of the Shark's sails.

Friggin' Geno. Dude is never, ever to be counted out. What a way to take the wind out of the Shark's sails.

That was a good pick up by Phil to take advantage of the turnover.
Pens needed that goal

Horny no looker under the netminder's stick to Geno. That's sick.

I would have stayed with the hot hand tonight but Murray did a hell of a job. Malkin picking up the hat was great to see.

Crosby has always been an unselfish player. Had two chances for number 400 to be empty net and he was more concerned with getting Rust or Malkin the Hat.

With the Metro so tight. There is going to be some great hockey over the next few weeks.

I would have stayed with the hot hand tonight but Murray did a hell of a job. Malkin picking up the hat was great to see.

Crosby has always been an unselfish player. Had two chances for number 400 to be empty net and he was more concerned with getting Rust or Malkin the Hat.

With the Metro so tight. There is going to be some great hockey over the next few weeks.

And that's why they've been champions the last two years. Awesome stuff. Glad to see them getting after it again.

I turned the game on just when SJ scored to tie it up at 1-1. I was like WTF! lol Glad the Pens stuck with it and took it to the Sharks. The Malkin goal to tie it at 2-2 was huge with :04 left at the end of the second. It was good to see Matt back and strong in the net. I feel for the young guy.

Big game on Friday with the Craps. Always a good measuring stick against those slimy dicks.

It's amazing how deep this team is with goalies. They have a positive that no one else in the league has. They trade away a franchise goalie since they had 2. Then they have 2 more young goalies that are ready to play in this league. Most teams would kill to have this type of talent being developed in the minors, and the Pens have a glut of excellent netminders. To pair that with their excellent skill position players, there is a reason why they are playing for a cup most years.

Big game tonight. Reeves is dressing in case of any funny business.

I'm in the Balt/DC area, so everyone here are Caps fans. It's kind of funny. I can wear my Steelers gear and few people bat an eye. A couple Ravens fans can't control their hate, but I'm 30min West of Baltimore, and there are a ton of Steelers fans here. Then in this same area, when I put on my Pens gear, they lose their ******* minds!

I'll be wearing my Crosby jersey out today!

I'm in the Balt/DC area, so everyone here are Caps fans. It's kind of funny. I can wear my Steelers gear and few people bat an eye. A couple Ravens fans can't control their hate, but I'm 30min West of Baltimore, and there are a ton of Steelers fans here. Then in this same area, when I put on my Pens gear, they lose their ******* minds!

I'll be wearing my Crosby jersey out today!

Because the Pens own them? lol F 'em! They are the most underachieving playoff team in sports. They're the Bengals of the NHL.

Caps and Devils back to back, doesn't get much tougher with the Metro so tight. It's definitely going to have that playoff feels. Pens are 8-2 over the last 10. I like our odds for both of these game.

I work in and around D.C. and Baltimore almost every week. I have a Pens bumper sticker. I can't count how many times I get flipped off driving 270, 695 and The Beltway., Funny thing is once I get past Frederick on 70, people honk and thumbs up.

Sid will get number 400 tonight !

I know it's bad to wish injury on a player, but **** Tom Wilson with a red hot poker!

Pens need to keep up the intensity.
Kessel's shot was beautiful

Hope Hornqvist is ok.
Glad to see Cole come back.

**** 7-4 ....yeah Elvis left that building with a big ole smile and sweet W against a hated rival!