• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

2017-2018 Pittsburgh Penguins

1-3 Pens on a respirator

A whole 15 shots on goal so far. Looks like an L for today.

A whole 15 shots on goal so far. Looks like an L for today.

NJ's defense was pretty good tonight.
Our offensive rushes had very little opportunity.

Pens spread them out for a bit at the beginning of the 3rd.
The Devils tightened up though.

That was an October performance.

NJ's defense was pretty good tonight.
Our offensive rushes had very little opportunity.

Pens spread them out for a bit at the beginning of the 3rd.
The Devils tightened up though.

I think they throttled back this evening. They have Vegas next.

A bad loss no escaping it. I thought we had a chance early in the 3rd but they ran out of gas.

Kessel in 2nd in NHL scoring, Malkin 5th and Sid 7th. Pretty amazing considering how this season started.

Malkin is now a +1. With as many turnovers as he has, again amazing.

Sid needs to put the puck in the net. I want to see number 400 go in against Fluery,

Last edited:
It's tough when a team is at home waiting for you and we just came from an emotional and physical game with WASH. No excuses, but that's a tall order to play the two teams that are sandwiching you B2B.

It's tough when a team is at home waiting for you and we just came from an emotional and physical game with WASH. No excuses, but that's a tall order to play the two teams that are sandwiching you B2B.

Agreed.
Pens will be alright. Not worried at all

A bad loss no escaping it. I thought we had a chance early in the 3rd but they ran out of gas.

Kessel in 2nd in NHL scoring, Malkin 5th and Sid 7th. Pretty amazing considering how this season started.

Malkin is now a +1. With as many turnovers as he has, again amazing.

Sid needs to put the puck in the net. I want to see number 400 go in against Fluery,

Sid did have a goal until the review lol.
That poor goalie for NJ took a stick to the neck and while down a Crosby shot to the head

Sid did have a goal until the review lol.
That poor goalie for NJ took a stick to the neck and while down a Crosby shot to the head

Crosby can bionk a goalie in the head from 25 feet. Not many have the talent to do that or the creativity to think of it.

Jarry comes back up, DeSmith goes back down to WBS. The goalie revolving door continues........

MAF knows our guys too well.
Kessel did have him beat.
-Kessel is gaming tonight.
-pass to Guentzel, another opportunity that may come back to bite the Pens.
Bottom lines have had a solid showing so far.
Sid's and Malkin's line is being shut out, cause Sid and Malkin are damn near covered every time.
They are creating plays though.

MAF tribute was neat.
Good luck in Vegas. Rooting for them in the west

Grim Reaver!
Pens finally get a goal, but take a stupid penalty.
Vegas to the PP

Reaves and Phil are fire right now too.
Reaves better stay on the roster from here on out.
I keep pimping he offers more than just being an enforcer cause it's the truth

What an emotional night in Pittsburgh. Fleury returns after being traded to Vegas. Pens fans still cheering for his big plays and introduction. Classy move with tons of pens fans wearing Fleury's Jersey. Nice to see a home crowd root for an opposing player!

It's a 5-4 game with Pit winning. Hags gets a wide open lift and Fleury gloves it with 2:49 remaining. Huge ovation and respect for that play by the Pit crowd. I've never seen anything like this in my sporting life!

Pens fans are a class act, and the Flower deserves every ounce of respect he got tonight. I only wish he met the Pens players at center ice. I would have cried...