• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

2017-2018 Pittsburgh Penguins

Not a lot going on right now. Supposedly the Preds are looking at picking up Anisimov. Aside from that, very little brewing anywhere. I think asking prices are too high.

Now that Cole in is Columbus, what about trying to get Jack Johnson to the Pens?

**** is moving now. Paul Stastny to the Jets, Ryan Hartman to the Preds.

Preds and VGK would make a great playoff series.
Both teams are loaded

Oh and MAtt Murray left practice early today with an injury and is being evaluated, per Coach Sullivan.

**** is moving now. Paul Stastny to the Jets, Ryan Hartman to the Preds.

Preds are getting better. Something we didn't really need to happen. Still trusting JR at the moment.

I'd be more comfortable with another Dman or even an experienced goalie if MM goes down again. I don't know if Jarry or DeSmith could hold the fort down in a series against TB or WASH.

It would appear the Pens are done. 20 minutes to the deadline. With $1.9 mil under the cap, there isn't much they can do. Gonna suck watching a team this talented lose in the playoffs because we are trotting Matt Hunwick out on Defense night after night.

Lots of deals come out after the deadline. I would be surprised if we a done.

Looks like the Caps were in talks.
I don't think he'll go. I think he finishes this season as a Sen.
Possibly Vegas

I think you're right. Guy that covers Ottawa said it didn't happen

Tomas Tatar to Vegas for a 1st, 2nd, 3rd.