• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

2017-2018 Pittsburgh Penguins

Only sport I'll root for multiple teams is college football and it goes Penn State,Pitt (unless they play PSU) FSU and Georgia because of my wife.

I'm a UGA dawg too lol.
I root for VGK only cause they are like Pens west.
I'm not a fan of Nashville, but my wife's brother in law? From TN. That hick is fun company. Stanley cup final was a blast with him last year

******* NBC cocksuckers just turned my game to the redwings vs kings....mother *******..**** isn't even on yet..

First time I can remember I was sweating a two goal lead. Happy to have held on.

Pens have some time off and need it to regroup. After the rest it's 5 games in 7 days.

Look out for the Blue Jackets they are playing well. The Metro is a damn mess.

sloppy ending, was sure they were going to blow this one too

still tied for top spot, good enough

First time I can remember I was sweating a two goal lead. Happy to have held on.

Pens have some time off and need it to regroup. After the rest it's 5 games in 7 days.

Look out for the Blue Jackets they are playing well. The Metro is a damn mess.

CBJ is getting hot.
Pens just need to rest and focus on the islanders.

Notice how Dumoulin has to damn near cover Letang's mistakes almost every shift?

He is on my **** List and frustrates me, at least, once a game. I would move him in the off-season, if they can. His salary and play don't compute.

I fell asleep in the 3rd, so I missed the W. I'll take the 3 points in the back to back, but the teams are not very good they played. Hoping they were just sleepwalking to get the points against those teams. All weekend with no Pens hockey. WTH!

Pens recall Jooris, ZAR skated, Murray taking full shots.

I wanted to see more of Jooris. Looked like he had some game. Same with ZAR, the injury came at a pivotal point for him.

yessssss

Matt Murray (concussion) returned to practice Saturday morning.

This marks the first time Murray has practiced with his teammates since he sustained a concussion on Feb. 26 after taking a puck to the head. This is great news for the Penguins and Murray owners. "It's a big step for him," coach Mike Sullivan said. "We'll see how he responds to today's practice." Said he hasn’t been ruled out for Tuesday’s game. -MC

https://twitter.com/PensInsideScoop/status/975047036641988609

A little rusty with the rest. Pens will find their legs

2-0 on 7 shots...ugh.

Sloppy play by the Pens.
They look like they took a break.

I think once they get going groove wise, they'll be fine.
Offensive pressure was there somewhat. Sheahan had an amazing shorthanded opportunity

I think we will see a better second period. Or at least I HOPE SO.

2nd was better, they will be back on their game in the 3rd. Let's go Pens !