• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

2017-2018 Pittsburgh Penguins

Murray has trouble securing rebounds.
He's off and has to be injured this season

I was going to post awhile ago not to get too excited since this teams MO lately is to jump out to a lead them let the other team come back and here we are.....

You just cant possibly see how this play can translate to another cup run.

At least I cant.

I was going to post awhile ago not to get too excited since this teams MO lately is to jump out to a lead them let the other team come back and here we are.....

You just cant possibly see how this play can translate to another cup run.

At least I cant.

I don't see them going far either. The team play is horrid of late.
They were clicking before the trade deadline. I think Cole solidified a struggling D.

Sheahan lost his touch.
The 4th line with Reaves was clicking too.

It's been 3 weeks or so, and still no consistent line play

We'll see if the Pens can make a comeback in the 3rd period.

All that work to come back and poof...ugh. Oh well. Got the ugly orange on NBC Sunday high noon. Fugging better take that game.

Can't let Taylor Hall go in untouched on a breakaway and live to tell about it. They were lucky that Grabner didn't score on his.

The Devils will be a tough out whomever plays them in the PO and I hope it's not the Pens. They have our number. They are fast and opportunistic, which doesn't bode well if our D is sloppy and our forwards are colorblind.

Can't let Taylor Hall go in untouched on a breakaway and live to tell about it. They were lucky that Grabner didn't score on his.

The Devils will be a tough out whomever plays them in the PO and I hope it's not the Pens. They have our number. They are fast and opportunistic, which doesn't bode well if our D is sloppy and our forwards are colorblind.

We are 0-2-1 and the next one is on the road. Hopefully we can salvage one win against them.

Plus side is Sid is regaining form and Brassard is coming along.
Downside is bad defensive play. Letang's mistakes trickle down and are pretty costly.

Another complaint is the constant line juggling by Sullivan when things get ugly. Gotta let the guys gel.
Last night in the 3rd, he finally solidified the lines and was rolling out 4 lines. Stick with that strategy from here on out and the guys will be fine.

ZAR is skating. His return will be huge.
Need the January/February version of Sheahan and Oleksiak back too

I'm looking forward to this one today...err I think. Let's Go Pens!

******* team needs to bank in on this PP at the start of the 2nd.
Too soft defensively

6 shots on goal ain’t gonna get it.