• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

2017-2018 Pittsburgh Penguins

This is so true. Letang and Crosby are 1 and 1A in that department, with the blind drop passes.

I dunno about that malkin gives them some competition, but it seems he has scaled back this year

Looks like Rust will be back tonight. Murray took full shots and will be traveling with the team. No news on ZAR or Simon.

They had Rust with Brassard and Kessel in practice. I hope this gets Brassard jump started.

Yea, need to see a good return from Brassard. So far, he looks like just an ordinary player out there. Don't really notice him.

I'm still dumbfounded that a shot to the mask from Maata has kept Murray out for 2+ weeks. His *** needs to come back for the PO.

Yea, need to see a good return from Brassard. So far, he looks like just an ordinary player out there. Don't really notice him.

I'm still dumbfounded that a shot to the mask from Maata has kept Murray out for 2+ weeks. His *** needs to come back for the PO.

Murray has been fragile. What flippin gives?

Brassard hasn't come as advertised, but he hasn't been bad.
Ottawa runs a weird *** system, Brassard will gel in soon

Murray has been fragile. What flippin gives?

Brassard hasn't come as advertised, but he hasn't been bad.
Ottawa runs a weird *** system, Brassard will gel in soon

I believe he will, as well. I was watching Boston/CHI on Sunday and Nash was very visible in that game for Boston. He got some grief for disappearing from time to time, but looked good. Hoping for the same for Brassard.

Maybe they wanted to get a good look at the other goalies in a time to step up can you do the job type deal. It could be a smokescreen. If he got ko'd from a puck to the helmet he needs a new helmet..

Murray has had like 3 concussions as a Penguin and numerous other injuries. Many times when he takes a bump in the crease, he gives up an easy one right after. He is talented but I worry about him long term.

Brassard is a good player. He has all the tools. He will find his game shortly. Until then I'd like to see Sheahan in that role 3C.

Murray has had like 3 concussions as a Penguin and numerous other injuries. Many times when he takes a bump in the crease, he gives up an easy one right after. He is talented but I worry about him long term.

Brassard is a good player. He has all the tools. He will find his game shortly. Until then I'd like to see Sheahan in that role 3C.

He won't have a long career if he gets his mellon shut down that easy already. Not good at all.

He won't have a long career if he gets his mellon shut down that easy already. Not good at all.

Yep, That's why I wasn't happy losing Gustavsson. Reports were that he was 1 year away from the NHL. Murray is proving that he can't handle a heavy work load. Maybe we can keep him on a shelf until the playoffs LOL

There was a time that Susan Sarandon groaning and grunting on live TV would have been considered hot....

Sadly that time has come to pass.....

Reactions: MTC
That kiddos reaction when he got the hockey stick from the rags player was priceless.
#classy

Oooooooh! Kunhackle blocked like 3 shots within a span of 10 seconds or so.
Dude is in pain

Man i went from happy to pissed off in this game. These guys can't clear a puck for ****. It's like they just shut it off going into the 3rd.

Got to hand it to DeSmith. He's getting peppered pretty...**** lost in ot...mother ******

Reactions: MTC
Weak defensive effort.
These guys are done round 1 or 2

Really weak overall. That **** won't get it done. With as crappy as they played on d. They still missed on a few goals. That's the only thing keeping them floating by scoring a lot

Really weak overall. That **** won't get it done. With as crappy as they played on d. They still missed on a few goals. That's the only thing keeping them floating by scoring a lot

They struggle to score too.
We're supposed to be so deep on the offenive lines.

Guys skate well, but don't produce goals.
I'm not expecting much really come playoffs. I'll enjoy, but until I see consistent effort.

I feel like the guys are just eh. Unless they are rope a doping until playoffs