• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

2017-2018 Pittsburgh Penguins

Missed opportunities haunted the Pens tonight.
Guentzel had a nice break away.
Crosby had 4 quality shots that I counted.

I'm ok with this one. Onto the Panthers

Niemi made some nice saves, but let up some iffy ones, as well. Two games and his GAA must be enormous. CHI and TB are two very good teams and were on the road, but that's a lot of goals to give up. He does look slow.

The Pens did have their chances. Malkin was by himself in front of the net and whiffed on a great opportunity. I couldn't believe he missed that and Guetzy with the breakaway. Was a weak attempt, but oh well, can't get 'em all. Even up to the final buzzer, they competed. Tht's all you can ask for on a B2B, on the road against two heavyweight opponents.

They put 4 in the net and had plenty of chances for more. That should win you most games. Crosby&Malkin didn't score either...next

Reactions: MTC
They put 4 in the net and had plenty of chances for more. That should win you most games. Crosby&Malkin didn't score either...next

Yeah, considering back to back games. The guys played decent last night.

Meanwhile, in Vegas

FLEURY IS A GOD!

Vegas Golden Knights are the first expansion team in almost 50 years to win first 3 games

LAS VEGAS — The face of the franchise has become The Flower.

arizona-coyotes-v-vegas-golden-knights3.jpeg

http://nationalpost.com/sports/hock...arries-vegas-golden-knights-to-spotless-start

Flower got rocked for 6 goals last night. 4 in the 3rd. Honeymoon is over.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Steeler Nation mobile app

Eh bad games happen.
Vegas has shown they can play.

The top teams year in and year out have let downs.
As long as Vegas can stay consistent, they'll turn into a playoff team.
Rooting for them to make some noise in the west.

Our guys have the Panthers tonight.
Need to buy my center ice subscription.
I'll stay updated through my app and you guys this week :p

Anyone know how to get the games on line?

Anyone know how to get the games on line?

Idk any free streaming services.
Nhl.tv is for a payment that lets you choose a single team for a year.

I haven't bought my subscription to center ice....yet.
I usually don't until after Halloween.

I'll inform the Pens are up 1-0 on a PP goal.
Crosby in front of the net with a pass from Kessel.

Get the Pens app in the app store.
You get alerts and highlights of the games.

If you're willing to pay extra, you can get the games as well. I think it's $25 monthly

Oh another note to add.
Nhl.tv does do free games throughout the season.
I'll post up on the board when that happens. The Pens/Bolts was a free game.

There are multiple games to watch for free throughout the season

Well that's a W vs Panthers. Faced a lot of shots 46 vs them with 33 for the pens . Nice to see Crosby with a pair of goals, now Malkin needs to step up. He had all of 1 shot . Next.

I miss the flower. More for his spirit than his goaltending. Malkin was sloppy against the Panthers. Seemed like he was a stride short on several plays. We were wondering if he's hiding an injury. I drove over two hours to see the game and the effort on the ice was pretty lackluster. One thing for sure. Crosby never gets the credit he deserves for what he does without the puck. Sid plays both ends so well.

Those of you looking for games should take a look at On Hockey TV. It's free and I haven't missed a game in years.

I miss the flower. More for his spirit than his goaltending. Malkin was sloppy against the Panthers. Seemed like he was a stride short on several plays. We were wondering if he's hiding an injury. I drove over two hours to see the game and the effort on the ice was pretty lackluster. One thing for sure. Crosby never gets the credit he deserves for what he does without the puck. Sid plays both ends so well.

Those of you looking for games should take a look at On Hockey TV. It's free and I haven't missed a game in years.

MAF's presence is missed --- a ton!
I agree, Crosby does so much stuff that affects the game. The little things are what puts him ahead of the opposition consistently.
I've never seen a player so creative in scoring. Going back to last season when he had a puck ricochet off of Lundqvist back. He's something.

As for Malkin. We should be used to his stretch of lazy play.
He plays for a stretch lazy, then goes on a rampage, then lazy.
Frustrating, but these cup wins and back to back has me in cruise control this season.

Thanks for the heads up on the hockey game viewing.
I usually do the center ice after halloween here. Bills, costumes and king size candy bars for the kiddos here lol

Malkin drives me nuts watching him part of the time. The other part of the time I'm like damn dude you do some amazing ****. He's been part of 3 Stanley cup wins. I really can't *****. The team has a lot of battle tested talent,so it's hard to be concerned about anything unless they nose dive deep and never pull up. That's not how champions go down though.

Malkin must be a difficult guy to motivate. When he is on, he can control the entire game. Anytime Crosby is out, he plays his *** off. I thought when he missed the top 100 the inconsistency would change. Still it's hard to argue with a guy that has 3 Rings.

Malkin must be a difficult guy to motivate. When he is on, he can control the entire game. Anytime Crosby is out, he plays his *** off. I thought when he missed the top 100 the inconsistency would change. Still it's hard to argue with a guy that has 3 Rings.

I feel that way.
Malkin's on ice demeanor is very passive.
He's shown tenacity numerous times. But he's very mellow overall it seems.

Lol. Just something I've gotten used to personally.

I've had too many moments screaming at the tv becaus of Malkin lol.
But yeah 3 rings from the guy. All is forgiven

These defensive woes are troublesome.
Although the Pens have been pretty bad defensively the last two cup wins.
But if you're up 2-0 against a division rival? Bury those fools.
3-3 game though. So play strong in the 3rd Pens

Sid!!!

And just when I start bitching about Geno he turns back into superman..haha. Nice win!