• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

2017-2018 Pittsburgh Penguins

Pens hate their fans and prefer to win on the road- that's my theory

**** sake Two games in a row we look like we are skating in mud.

Terrible start no puck control and no idea what murray was doing there. Defense man didn't help much when the puck was sitting there... of course as i am writing this crosby scores

This is a stupid challenge

That was disgusting. I expect nothing less from the fans in Philly.

To be fair. We would do that, or any other fans for that clear tripping non call that led to a goal. Unless the rule states touching the puck first negates that it should have been called.

The hit in under a minute. Every league swallows the whistle then. .....but if that was opposite we sure as **** be tossing stuff on the ice. Great win

**** the Flyers see ya ******* !

To be fair. We would do that, or any other fans for that clear tripping non call that led to a goal. Unless the rule states touching the puck first negates that it should have been called.

The hit in under a minute. Every league swallows the whistle then. .....but if that was opposite we sure as **** be tossing stuff on the ice. Great win

That dude was play acting, and yeah it shouldn't be tripping when you touch the puck first.

I think FUilly ran out of gas in the 3rd period. The Pens dominated. So glad to send those Fers home disappointed. Classy bunch. Every reason why I loathe their fans, city and teams. That wasn't a clear trip. Letang played the puck and Courtier looked like he embellished to me. Game. Set. Match. Series!

I would have skipped the hand shaking and taken the players straight off the ice.
That is the difference between hockey and all other sports.

It's just a game, and if you can't be appreciative of the efforts of the other team, especially after a long series, then you should find another sport. Like football, where it is acceptable practice to market each individuals bullshit.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Steeler Nation mobile app

That dude was play acting, and yeah it shouldn't be tripping when you touch the puck first.

I thought he would have went down, but it was definitely embellished.

That is the difference between hockey and all other sports.

It's just a game, and if you can't be appreciative of the efforts of the other team, especially after a long series, then you should find another sport. Like football, where it is acceptable practice to market each individuals bullshit

Do the players do the handshake line because they want to or because it's expected?

Pretty crazy game. Murray did not play well at all. I thought 3/5 of the goals were bad. He has not played well the last 2 games and is a bit of a concern. Philly looked mentally gone at the end of the second period and it seemed to carry over. I think the refs were pretty bad in general missing stuff / letting stuff go on both sides. The "trip" at the end was close I think it was letang who hit the puck first I am not totally sure what the rules are, but I do believe the flyer acted a bit. Positives are we scored 8 goals w/o Malkin and Guentzel had a career day. The Pens play around and behind our net along w/ Murrays shaky games are making me nervous for the next round. I dont think we will be putting up 5+ goals against upcoming teams.....

Pretty crazy game. Murray did not play well at all. I thought 3/5 of the goals were bad. He has not played well the last 2 games and is a bit of a concern. Philly looked mentally gone at the end of the second period and it seemed to carry over. I think the refs were pretty bad in general missing stuff / letting stuff go on both sides. The "trip" at the end was close I think it was letang who hit the puck first I am not totally sure what the rules are, but I do believe the flyer acted a bit. Positives are we scored 8 goals w/o Malkin and Guentzel had a career day. The Pens play around and behind our net along w/ Murrays shaky games are making me nervous for the next round. I dont think we will be putting up 5+ goals against upcoming teams.....

Maybe against CBJ.
I think the Caps may finally defeat us if that match up ensues. I'm already dreading Tom Wilson.
The guy just loves to play dirty, and we do not have the demeanor nor bodies to get in his face