• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

2022 Midterms Thread

A lot of the outstanding votes in GA look like Warnock votes. But maybe not enough to get him to 50%.

Oz is down 40,000 votes with 72 percent of the votes in

Looks like Oz is screwed...most outstanding votes are in the philly area

A lot of the outstanding votes in GA look like Warnock votes. But maybe not enough to get him to 50%.

Cobb is at 72% and Fulton at 91%. Both are heavy (D) strongholds.

Funny how conservative districts can count the ******* votes and the libbies seem to wait to see how many they need ... to count, I mean. Cheating? Pffft. All above-board. Just look at Az.

I really don’t understand how anyone can look at the Country and vote for a single Dem.
The only way that happens is if we nominate horrible candidates like Oz and Walker. The normal non-wackos like DeSantis, Kemp, Rubio and Tim Scott got elected.

The only way that happens is if we nominate horrible candidates like Oz and Walker. The normal non-wackos like DeSantis, Kemp, Rubio and Tim Scott got elected.
Again how does anyone look At OZ then look at uncle Fester and vote for uncle Fester?

Again how does anyone look At OZ then look at uncle Fester and vote for uncle Fester?
I mean, as someone mentioned some would vote for anyone or anything with a D by their name. Fetterman's campaign succeeded in portraying Oz as someone who doesn't live here and doesn't represent Pennsylvanians. Oz may be winning some counties by huge margins but lower than Trump by 3-5%. People don't like him. You need heavy turnout in the red areas to offset Philly and Pittsburgh.

The Trump endorsement is not a good thing in the Philly suburbs which are swing areas. Toomey won here by being somewhat of a moderate.

Regardless of what happens it was not certainly a red wave. Pretty disappointing so far

Pretty disappointing so far

Like waking up realizing you won a $50 bet then realizing the loser is gonna welch and not pay you back? Like...that kind of disappointing?

Isn't he the China globalist?
He’s the West Point mechanical engineer/Princeton PhD/Gulf War veteran/CEO/Under Secretary of the Treasury who actually lived a lot of his life in Pennsylvania.

PA just elected a brain dead (almost literally) idiot to represent them in Washington, knowing full well he has no cognitive means whatsoever to do the job.

I'm embarrassed for all of us. What have we become.

Oz is not horrible. Fetterman is.

There is something horribly wrong when it is pertinent that Republicans nominate a flawless candidate in hopes of beating a moron.

Last edited:
PA just elected a brain dead (almost literally) idiot to represent them in Washington, knowing full well he has no cognitive means whatsoever to do the job.

To be fair, the dude won’t be able to do the job and will have to step down in a year or so, so we will get a special election eventually…

I saw him do a few interviews. His presentation is a mess. How can a taxpayer vote for that?

I figured out long ago that the general public is ignorant and have very short memories. You need an actual free and fair press reporting real facts.
People will believe anything they hear on tv as fact even if it's a complete lie. Then they go and vote for the very people who are cutting their throats.

And **** you Philadelphia. You cess pool. And to think that shithole was actually the capital of the country. Downtown Ben Franklin is rolling in his grave.

I figured out long ago that the general public is ignorant and have very short memories. You need an actual free and fair press reporting real facts.
People will believe anything they hear on tv as fact even if it's a complete lie. Then they go and vote for the very people who are cutting their throats.

And **** you Philadelphia. You cess pool. And to think that shithole was actually the capital of the country. Downtown Ben Franklin is rolling in his grave.
Its more the Republicans fault than Philly, though that cesspool does share a lot of the blame… the Republican hierarchy is so centered on separating themselves from Trump that they literally tanked the Pennsylvanian election… seriously they imported a carpetbagger and refused to give any money to the governor and house seats there… they simply wanted to cut their nose off to spite their face

And again neither party will ever really fix the cheating and vote buying issues… they both do it … its a shell game to keep third parties out of the picture

At least I'm fairly sure they get the house. Anything to pump the brakes on more ****** up legislation from grumpy old dementia man I'm good with.

The senate is still possible as well.

Blows my mind.
Choice A. Typical scummy political person
Choice B. A brain dead Orge, and that was before the stroke.

PA is either completely full of brain dead orges as well or this is BS.

I get the whole OZ thing but really a brain dead Orge? “Yes dear I’m voting for the person who can’t speak, articulate, seemingly doesn’t understand anymore, that’s a person who represents me”. **** out of here