• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

2022 Midterms Thread

Congratulations on Electing a ******* RETARD to the US Senate! Pennsylvania makes Cleveland look intelligent!

Here's Sloth Fetterman's acceptance speech!

I votes here in Wyoming. Only three democrats were options on the entire ballot.

PA is the number 2 producer of coal and natural gas in the US , and they vote Dem. How stupid can you be ?

Like I said earlier. You vote to cut your own throat. It's astoundingly stupid. I just don't get how people can keep themselves that ignorant in matters that involve their very way of life. Your local politics are THE MOST important when it comes to your life.

The pandemic should have peeled eyes wide open to what they really had in leadership.

Congratulations on Electing a ******* RETARD to the US Senate! Pennsylvania makes Cleveland look intelligent!

Again. They voted for Biden too. What did they get? Emptied out pockets. You can't fix stupid.

PA is the number 2 producer of coal and natural gas in the US , and they vote Dem. How stupid can you be ?
Because exit polling showed that abortion was the #1 issue to PA voters. Democracy was #2.

So the economy is in the *******, crime is on the rise, the border is flooded with illegals and PA voters are worried about killing babies. Makies sense. Glad I moved out of that **** hole state.

Regardless of the outcomes of the rest of the races across the country, I think it's fair to say the American experiment is over. The Democrats control the media, and if you don't think two years of hammering over and over that democracy is at stake had an impact, you're crazy. And I mean certifiable. Conservatives and Republicans being labeled as election deniers, threats to democracy, racists and whatever else is taking hold, and the result is last night. If people can look at this country in its current state and vote for the people that did all of that **** to you since late 2019 because you need to kill babies, there is no hope left.

Most of the counties vote Republican, it's just that it's hard to overcome the huge number of Democrats in Pittsburgh, Erie, Harrisburg, Scranton. and Philadelphia.
As political consultant and author Richard Florida said long ago, "Democrats just need a big turnout in Pittsburgh and Philadelphia and they can tell the rest of the state to go to hell."
Upside, my black Republican neighbor Rico Elmore got a narrow win for a state house seat in a highly Democrat district. Won by 200 votes. Mail-in ballots not counted yet.

Last edited:
I think the problem is alot of people know nothing about the candidates and just vote. The residents in my nursing home get ballots. Some of them are pretty with it, but even then some of been in the home for several years and not in the "real world." People in the inner cities i have no idea. I just think they are brainwashed or taught to believe or vote D and that's what they do regardless. I think republicans care more about the candidates than dems. Walker and Oz were poor choices and just don't drum up much support. Also doesn't help that repubs are against the early mail in voting. Kinda like shooting yourself in the foot

Also doesn't help that repubs are against the early mail in voting. Kinda like shooting yourself in the foot
Jayzuz, how much ******* time do people need to vote? If I were king for a day, that vast vast majority of the mail in voting would cease. Election day would be a federal holiday, everyone (IE CITIZENS) would get a free state issued ID card that they have to present when voting with signature verification, and everyone would vote in person on election day with few exceptions or you don't vote. Early mail in voting. Gimme a ******* break.

Way to go Pennsylvania. I can’t wait to see what committee your Senator will be a member. It’s going to be very entertaining television watching him question witnesses. I’m embarrassed for you.

As I pulled in from voting a neighbor was walking to the polling place to vote, he told me. This guy is 23, still lives with his parents, doesn't drive, thinks a long day is a 6 hour shift at the supermarket, when he isn't working he is in his room on his computer all day. I pretty much knew he went and canceled out my vote. I just think there is something wrong when a person like that can vote. He is a very likable guy, but shouldn't you have some life experience to be able to vote?

Then I'm standing in line and you have the mask faction standing in front of me. I just shake my head. And then all the people who are fine with having no choice over a damn shot but because of abortion, choice!!!

I really came away feeling a little hopeless. The results haven't helped.

Jayzuz, how much ******* time do people need to vote? If I were king for a day, that vast vast majority of the mail in voting would cease. Election day would be a federal holiday, everyone (IE CITIZENS) would get a free state issued ID card that they have to present when voting with signature verification, and everyone would vote in person on election day with few exceptions or you don't vote. Early mail in voting. Gimme a ******* break.
I agree with you, but there are alot of lazy people on both sides. If one side is pushing mail in voting and another isn't you are going to lose votes.

Its more the Republicans fault than Philly, though that cesspool does share a lot of the blame… the Republican hierarchy is so centered on separating themselves from Trump that they literally tanked the Pennsylvanian election… seriously they imported a carpetbagger and refused to give any money to the governor and house seats there… they simply wanted to cut their nose off to spite their face

And again neither party will ever really fix the cheating and vote buying issues… they both do it … its a shell game to keep third parties out of the picture
The only reason Oz won the primary is because of Trump’s endorsement. It was a massive blunder just like picking Walker was.

I am embarrassed to be an American today. the rest of the world must be laughing at us.

As much as I'd like to see Trump in for 4 more years in 2024, he needs to check his ego at the door and not announce he is running on Tuesday. Let DeSantis cruise to victory assuming he runs if Trump doesn't. I just don't think Trump can win even if it's against feeble Biden. He is the biggest Demonrat voter draw to the polls. The Demonrats have no good candidates but Trump will bring them to the polls.

Regardless of the outcomes of the rest of the races across the country, I think it's fair to say the American experiment is over. The Democrats control the media, and if you don't think two years of hammering over and over that democracy is at stake had an impact, you're crazy. And I mean certifiable. Conservatives and Republicans being labeled as election deniers, threats to democracy, racists and whatever else is taking hold, and the result is last night. If people can look at this country in its current state and vote for the people that did all of that **** to you since late 2019 because you need to kill babies, there is no hope left.
This has been clear for many years. The Bush, Clinton, Obama crowd (yes, they are one group) was the final nail. Trump was just a phenom that they were not ready for. They are ready to go from now on.

Assuming that the citizens of this country have spoken, and honestly who knows, but if they have, this is what we've become.
My conscious is clear on how I voted, and those voting differently will be responsible for the consequences of those votes.
Prices at the grocery and gas station don't matter, crime as long as it doesn't affect them personally, doesn't matter, boarders, who needs them.

Bigger in my opinion than Fester winning in PA is the very real possibility of Hobbs becoming governor in AZ.

Time to stuff the mattress and head to the mountain top.

Most of the counties vote Republican, it's just that it's hard to overcome the huge number of Democrats in Pittsburgh, Erie, Harrisburg, Scranton. and Philadelphia.
As political consultant and author Richard Florida said long ago, "Democrats just need a big turnout in Pittsburgh and Philadelphia and they can tell the rest of the state to go to hell."

The only reason Oz won the primary is because of Trump’s endorsement. It was a massive blunder just like picking Walker was.
I still think he was the better candidate. McCormick had extensive business ties to China and even lived there for a while so the Dems would have skewered him on that.

Positives are that Florida, Texas and Ohio are solidly red again. We will gain control of the House so thank god the Dems can’t push their massive spending bills through. We’ve got a good hold on the SCOTUS for awhile.

PA is bad but how anyone can want to live in NY or MI I will never understand. If I still had kids in school I’d move right on out of PA. Will probably do it eventually anyway.

DeSantis 2024.

Last edited:
I still think he was the better candidate. McCormick had extensive business ties to China and even lived there for a while so the Dems would have skewered him on that.
As opposed to someone who hasn’t even lived here ever up til 2 years ago? Who has flip flopped over the years on numerous issues? He had no real “ties to China” beyond what any investment banker has and I doubt most of the electorate would have cared about that anyway.

The biggest differential in the exit polls was the carpetbagger issue. Do I personally think that’s stupid given all of the other issues? Yes. But the Fetterman campaign did a masterful job exploiting it and it resonated with a lot of people. And all the mocking of his medical condition did nothing but make him a sympathetic figure.