• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

2022 Midterms Thread

Vance now leading in Ohio, Walker right at 50% in Georgia. Georgia forces runoff if candidate gets less than 50%.

Vance now up 240,000 votes with 70% counted.

But of course the ******* networks won't call it. Arizona winds up with a 9,000 vote margin in 2020? CALL IT!!

Hopefully what the Republican Party learns from this election is that Trump needs to fade into the sunset. We should have wiped the floor with them in GA and PA but will not (even if we squeak out a victory in one) because he endorsed two ****** candidates.

And DeSantis would crush Biden, Trump will lose again.

But his ego will never let him step aside for the betterment of the party and the country.

Vance now up 240,000 votes with 70% counted.

But of course the ******* networks won't call it. Arizona winds up with a 9,000 vote margin in 2020? CALL IT!!
Still a lot of votes left to count in Dem leaning areas of Ohio.

Mastriano another **** Trump backed Qanon loon.

Tells me that PA voters are going down hill fast
Fetterman is beating Oz.
That is all you need to know about PA.

Tells me the PA voter are going down hill fast
Fetterman is beating Oz.
That is all you need to know about PA.
Not everything is rigged, but the Dems in philly have been actually cheating for longer than I’ve been alive… the stories have always been epic… pa is always top 5 in the most corrupt states… one of the few still with an active Mob problem… I doubt anything this state government does is on the up and up…

Not everything is rigged, but the Dems in philly have been actually cheating for longer than I’ve been alive… the stories have always been epic… pa is always top 5 in the most corrupt states… one of the few still with an active Mob problem… I doubt anything this state government does is on the up and up…
Right
We are losing elections in PA because of Philly.
Not Trump.

Oz is not a good candidate for PA, but when you consider the alternative then he looks like gold. Will be interesting to see how it plays out.